Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

"Carrie Underwood Reveals Secret to Avoiding Pregnancy Rumors"

"Enjoying her married life with hubby Mike Fisher, Carrie Underwood has no plans to have kids anytime soon and doesn't want to be bothered with speculation that she has a baby on the way. "

Carrie Underwood on Babies: I'm Not Ready Yet : People.com

If anyone turns this thread into a debate, I'll delete it. You've been warned.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting!
    It's sad that she has to think about what to wear so she doesn't look pregnant. Honestly, the media is insane with all the rumors about celeb pregnancies. I will be so happy for Carrie when she does have a baby, but I hope we hear it from her first, and not on the cover of Us Weekly before she's ready to announce it.

Concert Stars
    just read this...wish tabliods would just leave her alone!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Thanks for posting!
    It's sad that she has to think about what to wear so she doesn't look pregnant. Honestly, the media is insane with all the rumors about celeb pregnancies. I will be so happy for Carrie when she does have a baby, but I hope we hear it from her first, and not on the cover of Us Weekly before she's ready to announce it.
    I know, it is very sad. But unfortunately almost every female celebrity has to deal with pregnancy rumors way before they're ready to even think about children.
    Most of Carrie's fans seem to be respectful of her privacy, and know her and Mike are not ready to be parents. Hopefully we can support her by showing her we will only talk about this when she's ready & let her enjoy her life with Mike until then.

Concert Stars
    Thank you, Carrie! I hope her idea of "not soon" is at least another 4-5 years. She would still be plenty young. She's still got to put out several more great quality albums first! Yes, I'm selfish!

•