MTV Exclusive: Carrie Underwood Talks Big Screen Debut (video)

EXCLUSIVE: Carrie Underwood Talks Big Screen Debut In This Behind-The-Scenes 'Soul Surfer' Clip

Making your big screen debut is, no doubt, a nerve-wracking experience. Doing it while playing a real-life person who just so happens to be hanging around the set would be enough to rattle even the most seasoned superstar.
    That was exactly the case for Carrie Underwood, who, despite being the champ on her season of "American Idol" and making a cameo last season on "How I Met Your Mother," had her trepidations about getting in front of the camera for her role in the upcoming inspirational biopic "Soul Surfer."
    Video interview and full article on the site: EXCLUSIVE: Carrie Underwood Talks Big Screen Debut In This Behind-The-Scenes ‘Soul Surfer’ Clip » MTV Movies Blog

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The promotion has begun and that means more Carrie in the limelight. The Carrieland is alive once again. Yaaaay!!!

Concert Stars
    ^^ love it...cant wait for more!

Concert Stars
    Great Video! Can't wait to see the movie! Gooo Carrie

Carrie Guru
    Carrie is not totally out of her element because she did so many music videos before

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    The promotion has begun and that means more Carrie in the limelight. The Carrieland is alive once again. Yaaaay!!!
    Hey jbrown, I agree with you. It is GREAT to get any kind of Carrie news--I was having some serious Carrie withdrawals. Can't wait to see her a LOT in the coming weeks.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    Hey jbrown, I agree with you. It is GREAT to get any kind of Carrie news--I was having some serious Carrie withdrawals. Can't wait to see her a LOT in the coming weeks.
    Hi AdamJ I havent seen you here for awhile and I am glad you are back. So how is medical school? Are you doing your practicum now? I bet you are happy school year is ending soon.I am a nurse in a rural area so I have the privilege of working with different student doctors. They are nice to work with because they are so eager to learn. Yes, I am so happy we see Carrie in action again after all the snubs she was getting and the back door dealings of her label. But she remained grounded and classy and just keep on moving forward because I am sure she believes that everything happened for a reason and she she will be stronger. I also cant wait to see her in the coming weeks. Hope to see you more around here.

Concert Stars
    Wow, I am just so excited for her. What a great project. And how proud we are all of her.
    Once again she follows her heart and her faith and once again she comes out looking like a true artist.
    I am so happy for her at this point.

Concert Stars
    So excited!!!! Its going to be great! Keep the Carrie promo coming!!!

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    What does he mean a 'cameo' on HIMYM?? She had a substantial role in the episode.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Wow, I am just so excited for her. What a great project. And how proud we are all of her.
    Once again she follows her heart and her faith and once again she comes out looking like a true artist.
    I am so happy for her at this point.
    Well said. I felt the same way. I cant wait to see this movie with my family.

Concert Stars
    omg i cant wait for the film! t4p the interview

Quote Originally Posted by pgk View Post
    What does he mean a 'cameo' on HIMYM?? She had a substantial role in the episode.
    Cameo, as in guest starring role. Like, she didn't become a recurring or series regular.

•