Ultimate Carrie Fan

'American Idol's' Bo Bice coming to the Dells

In a tour schedule that will take him across the nation, Bice said he still stays in touch with former "Idol" contestants like Underwood.

"Carrie and I don't get to hang out and eat chicken together or nothin'," he said. "She's a pretty busy girl and I stay busy being a dad. But we see each other at events and obviously we're very close. I love her to death."

Reflecting on his time on "Idol," Bice said America got the results right on his season. He said he may be biased, but believes Underwood is the top Idol to grace the stage.

"There's never been one wink of sleep I've lost over the decision and the way things went," he said. "I think she's done great. So who better to get your butt kicked by?

"Now, hey, if William Hung kicked my butt we wouldn't even be talking right now. I would have crawled under a rock. I love William, he's a good guy, but if he had whooped my butt, goodness gracious. I think we would have a whole different problem here."

BONA FIDE COUNTRY: 'American Idol's' Bo Bice coming to the Dells

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Awww, that's so sweet of Bo. He's such a classy guy, and I've always loved how complimentary he is of Carrie. So many of the Idol artists say things like "I wish I would've won but..." and then offer some sort of compliment towards the winner, but Bo has always been refreshingly honest about not wanting to win, and believing Carrie was the right choice.

I respect everything he's said about the competition & about Carrie. Wish him much success in his career.

Concert Stars
    Carrie eats chicken? lol. Otherwise, great article. Bo has always been a great classy guy. Wish him the best.

Concert Stars
    aww very sweet!

•