Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ultimate Carrie Fan

Simon Fuller's XIX Entertainment company (small Carrie mention)

Found this article. Don't know what the last paragraph means for Carrie.

In 2011 he launched his new business XIX Entertainment to work in partnership with star talent that includes Annie Lennox, Jennifer Lopez, David Beckham, Roland Mouret, Andy Murray, Carrie Underwood, Robert Pattinson, Sir Michael Caine, Lisa Marie Presley, The Spice Girls and others.

Link: Lewis Hamilton Joins Forces With Simon Fuller as He Signs for XIX Entertainment

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Carrie in company with Jennifer Lopez, lol.

Concert Stars
    Probably not much different for Carrie..just a new name, other than 19 Entertainment.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    XIX is 19 in roman numerals, so....I'm thinking this isn't really a big change for Carrie? Since 19E is already her management company.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Nonetheless, a good mention. I love seeing Carrie's name in many publications. Thanks for posting.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Okay, I thought that this new company was to totally divorce from the label and any other baggage from the previous promotional entity/team.

Concert Stars
    good mention...J Lo in her company is cool too!

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Yeah, it's probably just a name change to 19E because Simon Fuller is joining forces with someone else. Looks like it's just changed to the roman numeral version of 19.

Either way, it's really cool to see all the people Carrie's associated with! She's in the same company as ANNIE LENNOX. That's awesome!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Found this article stating that Fuller formed XIX Entertainment after a failed attempt to buy 19 Entertainment.

Fuller, a huge rival to one-time friend and fellow TV entrepreneur Simon Cowell, is reportedly leaving in a power struggle with 19 management after he failed in an attempt to buy the company. In a huff,he's taking his stable of stars and moving on.

Murray sticks with Becks in management dispute | Tennistalk

Concert Stars
    Wow! It is a new company then!! Wonder if Ann will follow Simon Fuller? Hope so!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    In 2011 he launched his new business XIX Entertainment to work in partnership with star talent that includes Robert Pattinson
    LOL!

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It does seem somewhat bigger than on the surface since it is a new company formed by Simon Fuller. I wonder how it will be distinguished differently vocally than 19E? I hope they decide it is time for international exposure.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I tried to find a 10-K for XIX Entertainment Limited, but with no success. Its website has no hotlinks, just close up shots of the stars including Carrie. Difficult to find anything on this "XIX Entertainment Limited" company.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It is kind of ironic that this article was 1/15/11 and around that time Carrie's label stated that there would be no more singles from PO. I think we have found the answer to our questions as to why no more singles and why Carrie has been so silent. I am guessing that there are some things in the works that we will be hearing about in the next few weeks. I also think we can expect a new album sooner that late Fall---------and a new single. Just my thoughts.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I thought we read or heard something about this new venture of Simon Fuller's like last fall or something? I seem to vaguely recall hearing something about this before the Jan. 15th date.

Even if the label made the announcement about no more singles, that's no excuse for not supporting Carrie for the awards that she rightly was deserving of.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Based on the little I have found out, it seems that XIX Entertainment Limited is a very high octane promotion-type company of highly sought people in the entertainment (including sports) industry. Their portfolio is a very select group. It goes way beyond the country music industry.

I think that Simon Fuller has always managed sports stars...

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    It is kind of ironic that this article was 1/15/11 and around that time Carrie's label stated that there would be no more singles from PO. I think we have found the answer to our questions as to why no more singles and why Carrie has been so silent. I am guessing that there are some things in the works that we will be hearing about in the next few weeks. I also think we can expect a new album sooner that late Fall---------and a new single. Just my thoughts.
    XIX Entertainment was started in Jan 2010. So this likely has no link to anything recent regarding Carrie.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    It's been difficult to find current information on this XIX Entertainment Limited company. Simon Fuller broke off CKX to form this company (see link) and made a boatload of money.

American Idol's Simon Fuller scores big on new contract | footnoted.com

I was able to find that CKX did not pick up the option to purchase a portion of XIX. Don't know who is backing XIX now. I found this in CKX's 10-K filing dated 12/31/2010:

19 Entertainment is currently a party to long-term recording agreements with Lee DeWyze and Crystal Bowersox, the winner and runner-up of American Idol 9, respectively, as well as numerous best-selling former IDOLS contestants, including Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry, David Cook, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert.

Read more: CKX, Inc. - FORM 10-K - March 8, 2011

It is unclear as to what entity is in charge of Carrie's music, beyond 19 Entertainment, from this filing.

Obsessed Carrie Fan countrymusic06's Avatar
    XIX is an entirely new company started early last year, and last September Simon Fuller bought all of the non-Idol and SYTYCD assets from 19 (David & Victoria Beckham, Spice Girls, Andy Murray, etc.).

I just looked at the XIX website last week and there was no mention, but now Carrie's picture appears. It looks as if her deal with 19 is up and she moved with Simon to his new company. It's kind of odd that there was no press release about it, unless there's more to it. Simon negotiated Annie Lennox a new record deal with Universal late last year, so the same could be happening with Carrie.

For all of those harping on about how Simon said he would be breaking Carrie internationally, he left 19 not long after the article was published. I've figured that's why it never happened with Play On. Maybe it will happen with the new album.

XIX Entertainment (XIX official site)

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast