Insane Carrie Fan

1000 N0. 1s (Carrie mention)

It took us 53 years to get here, but the Billboard Hot 100 has finally seen its 1000th chart-topping song. Listen to every single hit that went to no. 1 and help us celebrate the milestone.
    Carrie's IYH was the 915th #1. Full list on the link

1000 No. 1s

Thanks for the post. Hope Carrie gets another one of these someday!

Concert Stars
    Wow! No SWSRN on the chart! How did that happen? lol

Lots of usher. He is on it like everywhere. lol

Did Kelly Clarkson get one? I saw Fantasia on the list.

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

Kelly has 2.
    "A Moment Like This" - #887
    "My Life Would Suck Without You" - #969

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

I think Taylor peaked at #2 several times most like with Love Story, You Belong With Me, and Mine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nanook View Post
    I think Taylor peaked at #2 several times most like with Love Story, You Belong With Me, and Mine.
    "Love Story" peaked #4, "Mine" peaked #3. Only "You Belong With Me" peaked #2 among these. Though "Today Was A Fariytale" debuted and peaked at #2.

She has a lot of Top 10's (thanks to the iTunes countdowns) but never sold enough for a #1. ("Change", #10; "Fearless", #9; "Back To December", #6; "Mean", #10 or so; "Speak Now", #8 or so).

As a side note, "Inside Your Heaven" is only 'country' song to debut atop the tally.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    "Love Story" p..
    As a side note, "Inside Your Heaven" is only 'country' song to debut atop the tally.
    Interesting.

Concert Stars
    wow that is very awesome!

Congrats to Billboard! What an accomplishment! I always forget about IYH, to be honest...I did hear it a ton on my local station - still sometimes do, lol!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Is inside your heaven the only country song ever to top it? Even if its not thats such a great accomplishment by her!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    I really do not think "Inside Your Heaven" was released to country radio only to pop.

But I did see two from the 1950s --
    "The Three Bells" -- The Browns #18
    "Big Bad John" -- Jimmy Dean #61

If you look, there are other country songs there...I think that people are trying to say that Carrie is the only one to debut at number one...is that what people are trying to say???

Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    Is inside your heaven the only country song ever to top it? Even if its not thats such a great accomplishment by her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    I really do not think "Inside Your Heaven" was released to country radio only to pop.

But I did see two from the 1950s --
    "The Three Bells" -- The Browns #18
    "Big Bad John" -- Jimmy Dean #61
    "Inside Your Heaven" is the only 'country' song to DEBUT atop the Hot 100. That's what I said. Not the only #1 song.

There have been 1000 Hot 100 #1 songs, but only 19 of them DEBUTED atp the Hot 100.

Lady GaGa's "Born This Way"; Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me", "3"; Mariah Carey's "Fantasy", "One Sweet Day"(with Boyz II Man); Ke$ha's "We R Who We R"; Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone"; Carrie Underwood's "Inside Your Heaven"; Fantasia's "I Believe"; etc. are those which DEBUTED atop the Hot 100.

Lady GaGa's "Just Dance", "Poker Face"; Britney Spears' "...Baby One More Time", "Womanizer"; Mariah Carey's "Vision of Love", "We Belong Together", "Don't Forget About Us", "Touch My Body", "My All", "Anytime You Need A Friend", "Hero", "Dreamlover", "Always Be My Baby", "I Don't Wanna Cry", "Emotion", "Someday", "I'll Be There", etc.; Ke$ha's "TiK ToK"; Michael Jackson's "Black Or White", "Man In The Mirror", "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", "Dirty Diana", "Bad", etc.; Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl", "California Gurls" (featuring Snoop Dogg), "Teenage Dream", "Firework"; Rihanna's "SOS", "Umbrella" (featuring Jay-Z), "Take A Bow", "Disturbia", "Live Ur Life" (with T.I. in lead), "Rude Boy", "Love The Way You Lie" (with Eminem in lead), "Only Girl (In The World)", "What's My Name?" (featuring Drake); Jay-Z featuring Alicia Keys' "Empire State of Mind" (and Alicia Keys' "Fallin'" and "No One"); Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" (featuring Jay-Z), "Baby Boy", "Irreplaceable", "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"; Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback", "My Love" (featuring T.I.), "What Goes Around...Comes Around"; Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie"; Heart's "Alone"; Kelly Clarkson's "A Moment Like This", "My Life Would Suck Without You"; Cher's "Believe"; etc. Are those songs that went to #1 on the Hot 100 but did not DEBUT atop there.

One arguable example is Celine Dion/R. Kelly's "I'm Your Angel", since when it 'debuted' atop the Hot 100, it was the week when Billboard changed their methodology, thus giving them a 'last week' position on its first appearance on the chart.

To make myself even clearer, there ARE country songs that rule the Hot 100, but "Inside Your Heaven" is the only one that debuted there, being sung by a female solo country act. Yet, it was not sent to country radios (not sent to other formats either, for this matter) and the song itself is not really country. It was prior to Carrie really debuting her country career (with "Jesus, Take The Wheel", which broke the record for highest debut of a debut country single. Though prior to that, her rendition of "Bless The Broke Road" with Rascal Flatts did chart) so some may not count this record. But it did receive enough airplay to chart on Hot Country Songs.

Concert Stars
    Nice accomplishment

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Another wonderful accomplishment by our Carrie!

•