Concert Stars

UK Daily Mail: A Stylish Carrie Underwood Braves the NY Cold for a Basketball Game

RT @KnicksFanZone: Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at ...: Despite being wrapped up warm ... Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball | Mail Online (expand)

Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball | Mail Online

A stylish Carrie Underwood braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 4:58 PM on 28th January 2011

The freezing New York temperatures didn't stop Carrie Underwood from looking her usual stylish self last night.
    Despite being wrapped
    up warm against the cold, the 27-year-old singer looked stunning as she arrived to watch the New York Knicks basketball team with husband Mike Fisher.

All smiles: Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she arrives at Madison Square Garden with husband Mike Fisher for the New York Knicks basketball last night

Dressed in a black jacket, black jeans, and knee length boots and a white patterned scarf, the American Idol winner couldn't stop smiling.

Read more: Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball | Mail Online

more at site--------------------------------------------*****

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Ooh, thanks for these! I think Mike looks so gloomy because he doesn't like the paparazzi, lol. Carrie and he both look gorgeous.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Glad to see Carrie and Mike out and having a great time -- together! Carrie is gorgeous, as always! Mike and Carrie are such a gorgeous couple. Oh, and I love Carrie's scarf!

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Is the UK Daily Mail really a British paper/online site? If so - this is great because it also talks about Soul Surfer. I agree about Mike - he looks happy when he isn't being followed by cameras.

Concert Stars
    I love that Carrie is getting press in the UK.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    Is the UK Daily Mail really a British paper/online site? If so - this is great because it also talks about Soul Surfer. I agree about Mike - he looks happy when he isn't being followed by cameras.

yes they are a big paper in the UK.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    yes they are a big paper in the UK.
    I thought so!! Too cool about the exposure. Bet Mike just wanted to hit the guy and Carrie actually is smiling but it doesn't look like a happy smile as much as a "smile for the camera, don't slip on these heels in this ice/snow, smile, idiot go away so I can get out of this cold, smile" Smile.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I know Mike and Carrie are an extremely famous couple who should expect paparazzi, but I can't help but feel bad for both of them sometimes. Mike always has a miserable/sad look on his face when he's caught on camera, and Carrie almost looks like she wants to cry at times.

Concert Stars
    Mike looks pretty fancy:P

Carrie Guru
    she braves the New York cold
    Ahaha! This writer has no idea that she just come from Ottawa..... - 30 degrees anyone lol!!

Concert Stars
    like I said before, they are so adorable...best looking couple ever!

Concert Stars
    Amazing pics & Amazing coverage on Carrie & Mike! Thanks for posting

•