Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Enjoys a Night Off from Housecleaning at Golden Globes

Attending the Golden Globe Awards is such a treat for a small-town girl living the quiet life as a hockey player's wife in Canada.

We're talking, of course, about Carrie Underwood, who attended the Hollywood gathering on Sunday as a best-song nominee – after several weeks of downtime in Ottawa, much of which she spent busying herself with housework, as husband Mike Fisher was traveling.

"It is hard being a hockey wife," the country star, 27, told PEOPLE. "They will go off for a few days at a time to play some road games, and I am just like sitting at home twiddling my thumbs thinking, 'What do I do?' "

Carrie Underwood Enjoys a Night Off from Housecleaning at Golden Globes - Golden Globe Awards 2011, Carrie Underwood, Media Awards & Events, Movie Awards and Events : People.com
    Last edited by jeff; 01-17-2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: don't copy and paste so much of article

Concert Stars
    She should have brought her mom and let her hold the mirror....lol. Either way, Glad Carrie was nominated and got to go to the GG.

Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieUFan1995's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    thanks for posting! wish carrie would of won last night though

Concert Stars
    Aww nice!

•