Concert Stars

People Mag: Golden Globes 2011 Best Dressed List- Carrie Underwood! :)

Carrie made the best dressed list!

Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2011! - ANGELINA JOLIE - Parties & Celebrations, Golden Globe Awards 2011, Red Carpet, Golden Globe Awards, Golden Globe Awards 2011 : People.com

CARRIE UNDERWOOD

The country star, whose song for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is nominated for best song, looks radiant in a sequined sweetheart Badgley Mischka gown, a Swarovski clutch, Brian Atwood heels and a sleek chignon

Concert Stars
    as much as i loved Carrie's dress. Olivia Wilde had the most gorgeous dress of the night. and one of the most gorgeous i have ever seen. <3

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/201...-wilde-435.jpg

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It's great that we are all so different. I value your opinion, but I really like Carrie's gown more than Olivia's.

Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieUFan1995's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    as much as i loved Carrie's dress. Olivia Wilde had the most gorgeous dress of the night. and one of the most gorgeous i have ever seen. <3

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/201...-wilde-435.jpg
    She did look great too. I also loved J.Lo's dress
    Best Dressed at the Golden Globes 2011! - ANGELINA JOLIE - Parties & Celebrations, Golden Globe Awards 2011, Red Carpet, Golden Globe Awards, Golden Globe Awards 2011 : People.com
    And i cant forget about Sandra Bullock's new hair and dress!!! Shes one of my best dressed last night!
    Last edited by CarrieUFan1995; 01-17-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Junior Carrie Follower OnceinaLifetime's Avatar
    Carrie looks so pretty. I love what Natalie Portman's wearing as well though - Very cute!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Nah, Carrie's was better.

As usual I come in the forum after the event, lol. Carrie looks so beautiful. Love everything, her hair & makeup, the gown, the accessories. Gorgeous!
    I love the looks of Olivia Wilde, Mila Kunis and Nicole Kidman.
    I didn't like the gowns of Emma Stone, Heidi Klum, and Christina Aguilera. And Julianne Moore's gown, oh my. lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Carrie looked absolutely beautiful as usual - she never disappoints me. I think Carrie has the final say on what she wears so we can't always blame others. I've heard a bunch of times her say thats outfits will be delivered and she picks which she wants to wear. Course for an occasion like this she may have gotten very specific what she wanted to wear. This was very very exquisite. Would she have worn the same dress to the after parties?

Junior Carrie Follower OnceinaLifetime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    Carrie looked absolutely beautiful as usual - she never disappoints me. I think Carrie has the final say on what she wears so we can't always blame others. I've heard a bunch of times her say thats outfits will be delivered and she picks which she wants to wear. Course for an occasion like this she may have gotten very specific what she wanted to wear. This was very very exquisite. Would she have worn the same dress to the after parties?
    Sometimes celebs change into shorter dresses for after-parties, so she might have changed her dress.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceinaLifetime View Post
    Sometimes celebs change into shorter dresses for after-parties, so she might have changed her dress.
    Hopefully we get more pictures if she did!!
    Thanks!

Concert Stars
    Loved Carrie's dress, sure I'm biased but the best of the night! So glad she made the list.

Concert Stars
    she had the best dress hands down..LOL...Gorgeous!

Junior Carrie Follower
    AND..............She was listed as #3.....ok so maybe that wasn't really specific or maybe it was. I choose to think it was. And she did wear the same thing to the after party!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thats great that she made it! She looked gorgeous

•