Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Carrie's 2015 radio interviews

Concert Stars
    Tx madkatt! These interviews are great!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Jenny D on the Air ‏@JennyDontheAir
    Full Carrie Underwood Interview ... wish her luck for the Grammys Feb. 8th! http://t.co/mJJC2MC3Ac
    Gator, teesharky, maddkat and 2 others like this.

Lots of interviews to listen to, gonna listen to them tomorrow, right now its been raining all day and I've been in class so the only thing I want to do is sleep.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Nash Nights Live

https://soundcloud.com/maddkat57/carrie-underwood-on-nash-nights-live-with-shawn-parr-1-23-15

there will be no exclusive pics of bbf,they'll probably just post something on thier own
    then she says they probably won't be too posty abut bbfs picture

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Nash Nights Live

https://soundcloud.com/maddkat57/carrie-underwood-on-nash-nights-live-with-shawn-parr-1-23-15

there will be no exclusive pics of bbf,they'll probably just post something on thier own
    then she says they probably won't be too posty abut bbfs picture
    Aw shucks....so wanting to see a full spread of the FISHER family in all the mags....they coulda donated the proceeds to one of their favorite causes...but I also understand the privacy side too.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^^Yeah it would have been nice but I do understand the reason. I'm sure that the magazine would have sold a whole lot!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Aww, I was looking forward to adding that magazine to the collection along with the wedding one!!! Oh well, totally understandable gotta protect the little guy.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I agree with everyone.I totally understand not wanting to put bbf on a mag cover.

However whenever they do post a pic it'll be in all the magazines anyway.So one way
    they could maybe arrange for a little money for charity, the other only the mags win.

and if they don't post one TMZ has a Nashville office and they most likely will stalk the Fishers for a pic.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I agree with everyone.I totally understand not wanting to put bbf on a mag cover.

However whenever they do post a pic it'll be in all the magazines anyway.So one way
    they could maybe arrange for a little money for charity, the other only the mags win.

and if they don't post one TMZ has a Nashville office and they most likely will stalk the Fishers for a pic.
    Yeah, just look how her innocent picture of her 'bump' table went viral. That picture went EVERYWHERE!! Maybe they'll rethink their position, they still have time.
    bluetb4 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Y'all are right, no matter what the pictures are going to be on every site, so maybe they should do an exclusive and then they donate the money to charity. And after that joke that Brad did I am sure that TMZ in Nashville will stalk Carrie just because they want to be the first to get a picture.
    Last edited by liz278; 01-24-2015 at 12:55 PM.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars

Agree. The more carrie tries to hide pics of baby Fisher, the more the paparazzi will stalk her. They will get their picture one way or another- but their desperation for the shot could lead to danger or safety issues for the baby or carrie.

Other celebs that try to hide something that big from the press live to regret it as they are chased by card and press on motorcycles even. Scary stuff.

I think Carrie should pick a picture she had control over and release it her way- but trying to hide all pics of the baby from the press will backfire big time.

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I think she will post what they want to. I looked at Jennifer Nettles Instagram and she only post pictures of her little boy at certain times. I think that will be kinda what Carrie and Mike will do. I just don't think they want to see their little boy's picture on a cover of a magazine. She could have the baby and then change her mind completely though!!
    rainbow1 likes this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Y'all are right, no matter what the pictures are going to be on every site, so maybe they should do an exclusive and then they donate the money to charity. And after that joke that Brad did I am sure that TMZ in Nashville will stalk Carrie just because they want to be the first to get a picture.
    That's exactly why she will likely post the pictures herself so that she has control. She undoubtedly knows that once she posts them the pictures will be everywhere. That's why she will be careful to only post something she's OK with being everywhere. If pictures are out there freely available there's no reason for the magazines to pay the paparazzi to stalk them. It's one of the beauties of social media.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ right but think of all the starving people the $ from
    those pictures could save if carrie used People mag etc?
    maddkat likes this.

Concert Stars
    I see it both ways, but I do think we will get a picture....one way or the other!!
    bluetb4 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Never thought about it before now but do ya'll think she'll take a nanny with her on tours so that the nanny can watch BBF when she's doing her shows?

Junior Carrie Follower chica621's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Three more interview today- anyone catch them?

Ever had chocolate gravy? It's what @carrieunderwood has been eating during her pregnancy @949TheBull Here ya go... Tina's Chocolate Gravy Recipe : Trisha Yearwood : Food Network

@KMLE1079: #SteveAndNina You gotta hear this piece of their Carrie Underwood interview when @ninadonline asks about Brad Paisley…. it's up next!!

@KICKS1015: This beauty joins us around 8:10! We will talk baby names and Super Bowl! @carrieunderwood http://t.co/MtXT3pEWbx
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    When she was talking about ..talking to Hilliry S, one of the things she mentioned was someone to help with the baby on tours.

Chocolate gravy is kind of common down this way!
    bluetb4 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Thanks so much for all the interviews everyone!!!!

•  
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast