• 3 Post By maddkat
  • 1 Post By sco
  • 1 Post By maddkat
  • 1 Post By JB172

Thread: Hockey’s 13 weirdest and wackiest moments of 2013

Carrie Guru

Hockey’s 13 weirdest and wackiest moments of 2013

NHL's top 13 wackiest weirdest moments of 2013 | Home Ice - SI.com
    It may not be in the same league as Dustin Penner’s infamous run-in with a stack of pancakes, but the weirdest injury of the year had to be the one suffered by Mike Fisher. The Predators forward went to the rescue of wife Carrie Underwood when a chipmunk was discovered in their pissoir and he got a bite on the hand for his effort. This stark human drama was posted on the web in the form of Vine videos. Honorable mentions go to the Penguins’ James Neal, who allegedly strained an oblique while playing Wiffle ball on ice (the team denied the report) and Flyers captain Claude Giroux, who needed surgery on his right finger after his golf club shattered during a round in August.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    My favorite part of that article is that is says that Mike went to the rescue of Carrie, geez it was a chipmunk and not a bobcat.

I am positive that Carrie could have took care of that chipmunk if she was home alone at the time. lol
    opry051008 likes this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    My favorite part of that article is that is says that Mike went to the rescue of Carrie, geez it was a chipmunk and not a bobcat.

I am positive that Carrie could have took care of that chipmunk if she was home alone at the time. lol
    Ha, ha ... she probably would have tried but not having the quick reflexes of a professional athlete she may have had a little trouble catching it. Mike's injury doesn't count since it was before the season started LOL!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Ha, ha ... she probably would have tried but not having the quick reflexes of a professional athlete she may have had a little trouble catching it. Mike's injury doesn't count since it was before the season started LOL!
    I think she wouldn't need the quick reflexes of a professional athlete because she would have had more sense than trying to catch it with her bare hands. lol.
    JB172, liveasong and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Exactly! look back on how she took care of that spider last fall even though it was coming to kill her! :-)
    opry051008, gran29 and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Exactly! look back on how she took care of that spider last fall even though it was coming to kill her! :-)
    .... saved Dale from the jaws of Ace and saved Stella from being hit on the highway. : )

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I think she wouldn't need the quick reflexes of a professional athlete because she would have had more sense than trying to catch it with her bare hands. lol.
    Ha, ha good point!
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    .... saved Dale from the jaws of Ace and saved Stella from being hit on the highway. : )
    a brave woman of many talents :-)
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Mike picking that chipmunk up with his bare hands is because guys do stupid things like that, a woman would have had the smarts to get the chipmunk into something with a lid then take the chipmunk outside and set it free without getting bit.

But Mike being a guy tries to pick it up with his bare hands and gets bit for doing something stupid. lol
    opry051008 likes this.

Concert Stars
    haha love that they included this!

Concert Stars
    Mike picking that chipmunk up with his bare hands is because guys do stupid things like that, a woman would have had the smarts to get the chipmunk into something with a lid then take the chipmunk outside and set it free without getting bit.

But Mike being a guy tries to pick it up with his bare hands and gets bit for doing something stupid. lol
    That or she would have wore oven mittens before grabbing it.

•