Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By teesharky
  • 1 Post By Manchs
  • 1 Post By teesharky
  • 1 Post By Manchs

Thread: People's Choice Awards Commercial: Carrie in it :)

Concert Stars

People's Choice Awards Commercial: Carrie in it :)

PROMO: People's Choice Awards 2013 - TRANSMISSÃO AO VIVO - 09. JANEIRO - YouTube

not sure if this means anything, as they did not announce presenters yet... So this could just be a random coincidence that they chose to use Carrie in the commercial twice. But it is cool she is in there- twice! Once on red carpet, once getting her award.

I wish we knew who was going to be there! Then we would know if she won. If she does not attend, she likely lost as they always tell the winners in advance for this show.

Thanks for posting, Tee. Hopefully she won something and she better attend cause I want to watch the show And that commercial is in Portuguese, I hope I can see the commercial airing here lol Can't waste a single opportunity to watch Carrie here in Brazil.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Lol I couldn't understand much but was thrilled Carrie was shown on tv in Portugal! Lol
    Manchs likes this.

Not sure if that commercial would air in Portugal since it's brazilian Portuguese... Portugal speaks much faster, it's pretty hard to understand. They probable have their own commercial though lol Not that it makes some kind of difference tbh lol whatever lol
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Ohh thanks for this Tee!

I for one am going to be shocked if carrie wins a pca in 2013 and here is why for aoty carrie is up against justin beaver and for the other two awards she is up against swsrn. Two artist with a much a fans that are young with cellphones that has wireless internet.

•