Like Tree21Likes
  • 12 Post By teesharky
  • 7 Post By teesharky
  • 2 Post By maddkat

Thread: Carrie Shown Briefly on Barbara Walters Special :)

Concert Stars

Carrie Shown Briefly on Barbara Walters Special :)

Barbara Walters had a special tonight on the best tv shows of all time...and they showed Carrie briefly in the oreviews for the Reality TV segment.

I am still watching it so I will post back if they show her again when the actually do that section and unveil the top reality tv show winners.

Cool that in 11 years of American Idol-- they chose to show CARRIE of all the contestants.

Concert Stars
    They just showed Carrie again! They were mentioning the biggest success stories and Carrie, Kelly and Jordin Sparks were shown. Then they showed Adam Lambert.

I am a little surprised they showed Jordin Sparks as a big success story as she is just doing "so so." Jen Hudson is bigger...though they did show her too.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm surprised they showed Jordan or Adam as big success stories.Successful? Yeah, big? No

Totally cool they mentioned Carrie and Kelly though.They're the real big success stories from Idol.
    teesharky and Suellen like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    well Carrie is the most successful idol...I mean they could've shown Kelly but awesome they showed our girl!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love Jennifer Hudson, but lets face it. she's def one of the oscar winners that will never win again. I wouldn't say that it launched a giant career, though she certainly is successful. but she ain't on Carrie and Kelly's level.
    Becca

Concert Stars
    Jen Hudson is super talented as a vocalist but I never hear her songs on the radio. Maybe she is not on top 40 but urban stations?

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I think Jen's record sales have been mediocre and as far as acting, I think she did a great job on the film (can't remember the title) for which she won the Oscar...but she hasn't had a starring role or big supporting role since, I think more recently her biggest gig has been the diet commercials... however she is preparing for a big? role in a film that could be great (again can't think of the name, is it as Mandela's wife?) anyway...as for singing I have never liked her voice and if ever there was someone who oversings e-ver-y-thing, for me , that's Jennifer Hudson. I am looking forward to her next movie project.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    People never mention the third most successful Idol, Chris Daughtry.

•