Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: New Blog!!

Concert Stars

New Blog!!

Carrie put up a new blog!
    glenn7, Pi314CA, Suellen and 2 others like this.

omg 2 blogs in 1 week is that a new record?

Concert Stars
    I don't think I've ever heard her more excited!!!

Concert Stars
    Cannot wait!

Concert Stars
    She does sound excited. I am so excited to see what she has in store for us. I am thinking that maybe I don't want to look at videos or anything because it might be nice to be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    She does sound excited. I am so excited to see what she has in store for us. I am thinking that maybe I don't want to look at videos or anything because it might be nice to be surprised.
    there is a good chance that i won't be able to go to the BA tour so i am not going to avoid those videos lol.
    underwoodfanfrance likes this.

Concert Stars
    Wow - I hope I can maintain some willpower and not view any videos! Carrie already has my curiosity up. I can't imagine when the reviews and comments start coming in. Thank goodness I only have to wait 10 more days!
    Pi314CA and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Oh boy Off to check it out.

Concert Stars
    Omg. She used CAPITAL LETTERS....

Girl is excited. LOL

Ty
    She sounds so proud of this tour.

Concert Stars
    Thanks, going over to read her new blog soon.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She really sounds excited! Can't wait to see her on tour!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Wow - I hope I can maintain some willpower and not view any videos! Carrie already has my curiosity up. I can't imagine when the reviews and comments start coming in. Thank goodness I only have to wait 10 more days!

Oh if you only have 10 days, you have to suck it up and not cave in. lol

yeah you only have 10 days with my luck i won't be able to go to a carrie underwood concert for a couple more years D:

Concert Stars
    Last year my city was the 2nd night of the tour, so I avoided all videos and spoilers as I only had to wait one night.

But this year, my concert is not until December, so there is NO WAY I can hold out till then. ha ha Plus tons of reviews and tweets will be coming in all over so there is no way I can avoid spoilers till December.

So I may as well read all the spoilers. lol

Concert Stars
    Carrie is really excited. I love how she has a book with pictures of the costumes that she looks at every day to decide what to wear. Very cool.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    yeah you only have 10 days with my luck i won't be able to go to a carrie underwood concert for a couple more years D:
    Sorry about that! Why a couple of years? Is she not coming to a venue near you?

Sorry about that! Why a couple of years? Is she not coming to a venue near you?
    the closest venue is the one in orlanda fl but it is on a weekday we only have one car in the household, and it is like a 3-4 hours drive from where i live, so if i go i would have to rent a room in a hotel for the night, and if you include the concert ticket, gas, and the one night at the hotel, it is well out of my budget, if carrie adds a spring leg of the BA and is performing in Jacksonville Fl, or somewhere around there i might be able to go, i just hope that the tour date isn't around mid-terms, or finals cause i would want to enjoy the concert, and not worry about the upcoming tests. i also don't have a car, or my license yeah my first driving lesson i was so nervous, that i almost hit a tree, and even though that was over a year ago, my mom isn't exactly willing to teach me how to drive, she is teaching me i mean i can drive in the country fine, it is just in the city i am so use to driving some where between 50 and 60 mph and in the city you drive at 35 miles mph, and it is so slow imo, i also i get nervous when i drive in the city, although the biggest city i drove in was madison but i have never drove on the interstate, or big cities such as Orlando, or Jacksonsville. and i also get nervous when turning cause i don't want to hit another car and end up paying for the damages, sure i am on my mom's car insurance,but i don't want her to end up losing it, or the price of it sky-rocketing if i do accidently end up hitting a park car while backing out or something.

and also because if i buy the concert ticket then i would end up getting a lecture or how i am throwing money down the drain, and how i am being self-fish, so i am just going to wait until i have my own car, that way i can go places and not have to pick-up/ drop off anybody at work. i don't have a problem with the dropping off part but if i go to the concert in orlando (and my mom is unable to get a ride to work) she usually drives herself to work, not unless i need the car during the evening then my sister drops her off, i plan on having my license before December but since it is so close to christmas and since we are going to go on vacation, idk when all i know it is going to be around christmas time and i don't want to buy the tickets and end up not being able to go.
    robinannhunt likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^^Marie, you sound like you're describing my daughter! I totally understand. Just give it time, at least you know your limitations, and have your priorities straight (school). You will get more comfortable in time the more you drive. I pray that Carrie comes close to you on the next leg of the tour, and it works out so you can see her then. I saw her in Tampa for the CR tour when I lived in Florida. Best of luck to you!

Concert Stars
    yay gonna go check it out!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast