Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Glee Season 4 Spoiler Songs: Carrie May be Included This Season!

Concert Stars

Glee Season 4 Spoiler Songs: Carrie May be Included This Season!

This source has proved to be pretty reliable before, but it is in Spanish so I am going to ask some of our Spanish Speaking Carrie fans to confirm that I am not crazy. ha ha

It lists the spoiler songs/artists for this season, and Carrie is included. It doesn't mean she is doing a cameo or going on Glee, but it does mean one of her songs will be included. YAY! I wanted this to happen so badly to promote her new album.

Glee Signos Oficial@GleeSignosBR [SPOILER] Cantores com músicas já confirmadas na 4ª temporada: Adele, Queen, Elvis Presley e Carrie Underwood.

Glee Signos Oficial@GleeSignosBR
    [SPOILER] Cantores com músicas já confirmadas na 4ª temporada: Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Barbra Streisand, Alanis Morissette, Lady Gaga.

Glee Signos Oficial@GleeSignosBR
    Cantores com músicas já confirmadas na 4ª temporada: Demi Lovato, Britney Spears, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry.
    rainbow1 and Manchs like this.

Concert Stars
    No! Not Elvis and Queen. They already did Queen, right? -_-

Well that its not exactly spanish, maybe portugues! but say something like this:

"Singers with songs confirmed in the fourth season : Adele, Queen, Elvis Presley and Carrie Underwood."

Hope they do something new like Good Girl or Blown Away!

Blown Away better!!!
    keepplayingon2 and teesharky like this.

Yeah that is Portuguese not Spanish. The tweet just states that the singers have songs that are confirmed for the 4th season
    bs63093 and teesharky like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I haven't heard anything about a Carrie song in all the Glee spoilers I've read. The only thing that could be Carrie is that Lea is covering a female pop singer that she's never done before. That would only work if they consider Carrie pop.

Concert Stars
    Thank you so much! ha ha I guessed kind of right then based on the roots. Many roots of words are similar and I studied French a bit...so I translated some of it in French to English. ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Well that its not exactly spanish, maybe portugues! but say something like this:

"Singers with songs confirmed in the fourth season : Adele, Queen, Elvis Presley and Carrie Underwood."
    simonplay likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffy View Post
    I haven't heard anything about a Carrie song in all the Glee spoilers I've read. The only thing that could be Carrie is that Lea is covering a female pop singer that she's never done before. That would only work if they consider Carrie pop.

Carrie did have Last Name covered on there before, and her version of Home Sweet Home played. Plus it is Fox, so I can't see why she wouldn't be included.

I bet it is Good Girl. That would be perfect if one fo the girls is dating a bum.

In the spoilers you read, were some of the people on that list correct?

Concert Stars
    OMG I just remembered something: one of the characters tweeted how much he loved Carrie's song "Do You Think About Me" a month or two ago. Perhaps he knew they were covering it and he was learning it for the show!

It could be the 3rd single, so maybe they want to do it on the show? Just a guess.
    rainbow1, jaks_weyn and CUFan7 like this.

Concert Stars
    oh wow that would be cool!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool they sang one of Carrie's song LN in the first season with Kristen Chenoweth singing

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    OMG I just remembered something: one of the characters tweeted how much he loved Carrie's song "Do You Think About Me" a month or two ago. Perhaps he knew they were covering it and he was learning it for the show!

It could be the 3rd single, so maybe they want to do it on the show? Just a guess.
    I dont think they would do a cover of a album track. They made covers of hit songs most of the time so I think Good Girl its a better option!

Concert Stars
    ^ true I think it will be Good Girl too-- but DYTAM could be a single by the time the show airs with her song.... (assuming this info is correct).

Why do people always think Portuguese is Spanish?
    carebear4eva likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ Sorry. I meant no offense. I wouldn't know the difference between Spanich, Portuguese, or Greek. lol
    rainbow1 and Manchs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

I'm excited with the possibility of Glee covering one of Carrie's songs, but hands off DYTAM, please! For now that is. lol. I want people to be exposed first to Carrie's version. I'm thinking GG can be a good fit for Glee.
    Pi314CA, rainbow1 and Marie2011 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    I'm excited with the possibility of Glee covering one of Carrie's songs, but hands off DYTAM, please! For now that is. lol. I want people to be exposed first to Carrie's version. I'm thinking GG can be a good fit for Glee.
    It may be BA, which would help it cross over on Hot AC/AC in an even bigger way. By the time the Glee episode goes on the air, BA would have been released to Hot/Mod/AC for at least a month.
    Claire2004 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    It may be BA, which would help it cross over on Hot AC/AC in an even bigger way. By the time the Glee episode goes on the air, BA would have been released to Hot/Mod/AC for at least a month.
    Yes, but it could be as much as 9 months if it's the last few episodes :P

I'd love for it to be BA, simply because of the promo it will generate. However, Glee enjoys working the songs into some context of the storyline...BA would make very little sense in any storyline I can envision Glee having...Maybe it will be used in one of the stage performances.

GG is definitely a more logical match. I can think of a dozen ways it could be used.

Also, I think that there is some storyline in the coming season about Rachel falling for a jerk in NYADA (some of the "Gleeks" can maybe verify this?). That could be a great spot to use GG!

You guys remember that GG its about a girl warning to other girl about a bad guy! so we have to think in 2 characters for the performance.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I've never watched Glee before, but I definitely would to see them preform a Carrie song. I think they're very talented and I can't wait to see what song they preform

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast