Like Tree23Likes
  • 15 Post By Username1
  • 2 Post By allamericangirl8
  • 5 Post By underwoodfanfrance
  • 1 Post By jaylee50

Thread: JoJo (Leave/Get Out) gushes about her love for Carrie Underwood.

New Carrie Fan

JoJo (Leave/Get Out) gushes about her love for Carrie Underwood.

When you were younger, you performed on different television shows and now it has become common for people to launch their careers on ĎAmerican Idolí and ĎThe X Factorí without taking the time to develop as artists. Do you think those shows are having a negative effect on the music industry?

Good question! Itís not necessarily a problem. Everyoneís journey is going to be different and if I were to be mad at other people for their journeys then I would be pretty ****ing angry. {laughs}

I was just having a conversation with someone about how incredible a track record ĎAmerican Idolí had. You can name some many artists that I respect, love, enjoy and celebrate have come from that. They have really incredible careers and I think this industry is so hard that many people wonít get attention if it wasnít for a platform like that.

Itís tough coming from a small town without knowing where to turn and I understand that. So, do I think those shows are bad? I donít.

If you could pick any artist from that ĎAmerican Idolí roster with whom you would work, who would you choose?

I love Carrie Underwood and I really enjoy Country music. {laughs} As strange as it might sound, I would love to work with her. I think she is one of the best female vocalists.

I have to admit that Iím a bit partial to Kelly Clarkson. {laughs}

Kelly Clarkson is amazing too but there is something about Carrie and itís wonderful how she saturated that market. She is the Queen of Country and I think sheís exciting.

On one last note about ĎAmerican Idolí, Mariah is a new judge on the show. Do you think she will be a good judge?

Mariah is one of the baddest women on the planet! I love her. Sheís sassy; sheís a diva, and she certainly has the experience and the chops to be a great addition to ĎAmerican Idolí. Iím really excited to see her.

If you were given the chance to sit on the ĎAmerican Idolí judging panel, even if it was just for one season, would you do it?

Never say never.

I just copied the section where they spoke about American Idol. You can check out the entire interview if you would like.

Source: The Lava Lizard Interviews JoJo :: The Lava Lizard

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love Jojo! She was more popular like five years ago or something but I have always liked her voice.

Junior Carrie Follower
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE JOJO I downkloaded all her leaked tracks but I still csnt believe she totally overpicked carrie instead of kelly(i love both btw) THIS JUST MADE MY DAY

Concert Stars
    That was so nice of her to say. I love that she loves Carrie so much. I wonder what a collaboration between these two would sound like

Concert Stars
    No kidding, I was JUST talking about her to my mom. We thought she was one of the more mature Radio Disney people. She has a great voice, too. Actually, tbh, we were talking about how her song as a 13-year-old was more mature than another song that has come out recently by an adult.

But anyway, I love that she loves Carrie! I hope she has a comeback soon. Her voice is just fantastic.
    gocountrymusic and Cps235 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    Aww I always loved Jojo! I liked this part :
    "Kelly Clarkson is amazing too but there is something about Carrie and it’s wonderful how she saturated that market. She is the Queen of Country and I think she’s exciting."

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She is the Queen of Country and I think she’s exciting." That's my favorite part of the interview too. "Queen of Country".
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    No kidding, I was JUST talking about her to my mom. We thought she was one of the more mature Radio Disney people. She has a great voice, too. Actually, tbh, we were talking about how her song as a 13-year-old was more mature than another song that has come out recently by an adult.

But anyway, I love that she loves Carrie! I hope she has a comeback soon. Her voice is just fantastic.
    Remember a couple months ago when I got absurdly obsessed with her (again)? x)

Concert Stars
    I totally forgot you adored her! D: You were spamming me with pictures of her.

Concert Stars
    omg that's so cool...I love JOJO!

Concert Stars
    That is so great because Carrie told the UK papers that she loves Jo Jo too! So basically, they love each other! How cool!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Tee, jojo's American. I think you may mean Jessie J haha
    Becxa

Concert Stars
    oh dang I did mean Jessie J. Sorry- they both confuse me. lol I am not that familiar with either. lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    Remember a couple months ago when I got absurdly obsessed with her (again)? x)
    omg nanny I love your new Siggy-- stalker weekly! lol

Taylor should subscribe to that. lol Buying a house across the street from your boyfriend is definitely stalking! lol

Cool! i like her

•