Like Tree20Likes
  • 12 Post By teesharky
  • 2 Post By dhamz
  • 3 Post By DizzyDollyDee
  • 2 Post By bigbluegrl23
  • 1 Post By rainbow1

Thread: Carrie Underwood on Sirius Radio Congratulating Keith Urban for Opry Invite! :)

Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood on Sirius Radio Congratulating Keith Urban for Opry Invite! :)

Carrie was just in sirius radio congratulating keith urban for his opry induction tonight! She said what a great guy he is and how she is always rooting for good things to happen to him!

I think this may have been part of a bigger interviewfor sirius maybe for album promo?

It was justa snippet but i loved howshe really sang keith's praises.

She also welcomed him to the opry family!

Thanks for letting us know, Tee!!

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I think this may have been part of a bigger interviewfor sirius maybe for album promo?
    I would be very surprised if there isn't a Sirius interview with Storme Warren where he plays songs off the new album and he talks to her about it. It is pretty standard for Sirius when there is a big album release. The most recent one I heard was with Rascal Flatts when Changed was released a couple weeks back. I believe he tweeted her this week thanking her for chatting with him and I assumed that is what it was for.
    teesharky and bearball49 like this.

Concert Stars
    ohh something to look into..thanks for letting us know Tee!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I've noticed a big change with Keith since he and Nicole married also - like Carrie, he just seems so very happy and contented - just love to see all this happiness. Really like Keith since he got his act together and married - even his music is better - or least I sure like it better. Plus I like him - seems like just a nice guy who doesn't toot his own horn.
    liz278, Ann055 and Gator like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    I've noticed a big change with Keith since he and Nicole married also - like Carrie, he just seems so very happy and contented - just love to see all this happiness. Really like Keith since he got his act together and married - even his music is better - or least I sure like it better. Plus I like him - seems like just a nice guy who doesn't toot his own horn.
    What's crazy is that until you mentioned it, I completely forgot he was ever going through a bad time. It's a testament to how well he is doing.
    Becca
    Ann055 and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Concert Stars
    I'm watching him now, being inducted into the Opry! On GAC!
    Ann055 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's cool. Carrie is a sweetheart. I love how she supports her peers. Congratulations to Keith! What an honour for him!

•