Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 463 of 742 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 14838
Like Tree47389Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post

backstage at the grand Ole Opry house

Carrie Guru
    CarrieUnderwoodFacts ‏@CUFacts 35s Who's excited to see @CarrieUnderwood perform at The @PrimetimeEmmys this Sunday at 8/7c?!! What do you think our girl will sing? #SOM #SYA

Obsessed Chart Watcher
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyjones18 View Post
    David Wild ‏@Wildaboutmusic 6m
    So excited to be working on The #Emmys which will feature performances by Sir Elton John AND Lady @carrieunderwood
    The fact that David Wild is working on the Emmys this year (and I don't see his name on the credits for the Emmys over at least the last few years) may give us a clue as to why Carrie was chosen to perform on the Emmys this year.

"I feel like it's not about the accolades or the sales numbers or the, you know, awards or any of that. It's about helping people with their lives and making a difference that way."

-- Carrie Underwood (VH1 Behind The Music - Sept 2012)

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    The fact that David Wild is working on the Emmys this year (and I don't see his name on the credits for the Emmys over at least the last few years) may give us a clue as to why Carrie was chosen to perform on the Emmys this year.
    Yeah I agree. Can't wait to Sunday.

Watch the Nascar race
    The Emmy's Red Carpet on E!News
    The Sunday Night Football Game
    The Emmy's =)

Carrie Guru
    99.5 WYCD ‏@995WYCD 2m .@GaryAllan explains the comments he made against @TaylorSwift13 & @CarrieUnderwood on @kingsthings show last week. http://cbsloc.al/1eP4jbi

961 The Wolf ‏@961thewolf 2m
    Your first look at Carrie Underwood as Maria in the Sound of Music! #WKWS #CantWait #FavoriteThings http://fb.me/W0aQq5TP

Carrie Guru
    Eagle Country 97.5 ‏@EAGLECOUNTRY975 41s A sneak peak of Carrie Underwood as Maria Von Trapp... What do you think? http://fb.me/2Rsy2hS0I

Concert Stars
    It's great to have connections!!! David Wild have been a great friend to Carrie, very supportive! I am sure David put his input on having Carrie perform and they Emmy producers agreed. THANK YOU MR.WILD!!!!

Now we need her to get the Superbowl gig, that would be AWESOME!!!

Carrie Guru
    Country Words ‏@Country_Words 22m I know I'll never be lonely, for you are the stars to me, you are the light I follow. -Carrie Underwood

Carrie Guru
    Realcountry999 ‏@RealCountry999 1m Carrie Underwood Brings Adorable Little Girl Onstage to Sing 'See You Again' | @scoopit http://sco.lt/6STr2P

Carrie Guru

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It probably gives us ahint as to "what" she is performing as well.

Likely, they needed "voices" to perform specific things they have in mind for the show, and Carries name came up.
    So, likely not SOM related at all. And probably not BA related either.
    rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Well I think (and prefer to think) that Carrie got the gig based on her own reputation and hard work. I mean CBS execs are well aware of Carrie's work ethic and reputation and her voice needs no reference, it speaks for itself. I mean aren't the producers of this show some of the same ones that are involved with the Grammys?? And if they are using See You Again in some tribute, well who better to get to perform it than the writer herself???

Don't get me wrong I LOVE that David Wild loves Carrie and is so supportive of her(I especially love reading his 'ribbing' tweets about her because alot of times they come on days when we need alittle pick-me-up around here), but I really truly believe that Carrie got this on her own merits.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Well I think (and prefer to think) that Carrie got the gig based on her own reputation and hard work. I mean CBS execs are well aware of Carrie's work ethic and reputation and her voice needs no reference, it speaks for itself. I mean aren't the producers of this show some of the same ones that are involved with the Grammys?? And if they are using See You Again in some tribute, well who better to get to perform it than the writer herself???

Don't get me wrong I LOVE that David Wild loves Carrie and is so supportive of her(I especially love reading his 'ribbing' tweets about her because alot of times they come on days when we need alittle pick-me-up around here), but I really truly believe that Carrie got this on her own merits.

Aw Daisy....you always make me smile!
    pgk, DaisyTweets and mbh like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyjones18 View Post
    David Wild ‏@Wildaboutmusic 6m
    So excited to be working on The #Emmys which will feature performances by Sir Elton John AND Lady @carrieunderwood

This tweet is gone. Did he let the cat out of bag too soon and have to delete it? Lol. Soo happy he is working with Carrie on emmys!! And Ken Erlich too- he loves Carrie too. Great night for Carrie!
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    Taste of Country ‏@TasteOfCountry 1m [COLOR="#FF0000"]Strong fan reaction to @GaryAllan's comments about @CarrieUnderwood. Do you think he's right or out of line? Read: http://ow.ly/oY56z
    lol nobody cares about Taylor! haha!!
    teesharky likes this.

Obsessed Chart Watcher

The producers would not have asked Carrie to perform unless they were confident that she was the right person to do it. So I'm sure Carrie's reputation and hard work were the reason they asked Carrie to perform. But there is certainly a chance that Carrie's name was on the list of potential performers because David Wild suggested her.

"I feel like it's not about the accolades or the sales numbers or the, you know, awards or any of that. It's about helping people with their lives and making a difference that way."

-- Carrie Underwood (VH1 Behind The Music - Sept 2012)

Junior Carrie Follower

I totally agree with you. Carrie is the perfect person to pay tribute to the Beatles. Remember her cover during the AI Beatles tribute?? Perfection!! Can't wait for Sunday Nite.
    teesharky, rainbow1 and mbh like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    What I find interestnig is how much work Carrie gets with no help from her label.

It seems everytime you turn around she is doing something that is prompted, promoted or requested by some outside source.

Hmmmmm, just sayin'
    teesharky, rainbow1 and mbh like this.

Concert Stars
    Simon Fuller has alot of clout too. Thank God Carrie stayed with him. He got her the Superbowl gig etc. he always has her back.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Simon Fuller has alot of clout too. Thank God Carrie stayed with him. He got her the Superbowl gig etc. he always has her back.
    He does do a really good job of getting her gigs like the Emmy's and Super Bowl.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

•