Page 2512 of 2523 FirstFirst ... 15122012241224622502251025112512251325142522 ... LastLast
Results 50,221 to 50,240 of 50454
Like Tree195046Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Insane Carrie Fan
    I found this on Twitter:

StanceGrounded Retweeted

@_SJPeace_

This is Savannah she is deaf. She asked her father to record her signing a song called “The Champion” by Carrie Underwood ft. Ludacris

She is amazing.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I hope Carrie had a wonderful birthday with her men. ❤️ Love the selfie Mike posted to Instagram. She’s looking beautiful as always.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @DonnieWahlberg
    Can you hear them going crazy? The buzz is growing! The knowledge is spreading! #BoysInTheBand (Boy Band Anthem)! Watch it again on for the very first time! #BHLove youtube.com/watch?v=EvOPoQ…

@carrieunderwood

I like the boys, the boys in the band!!! @NKOTB

@NKOTB 13h13 hours agoMore
    New Kids on the Block Retweeted Carrie Underwood
    Appreciate the love, Carrie!

@DonnieWahlberg 12h12 hours agoMore
    On behalf of the #BoysInTheBand — Thanks @carrieunderwood!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Screenshot_20190316-090610.jpg
    Sweet post from one Carrie's and Mike's best friends (Austin)about Carrie and his daughter.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    Screenshot_20190316-090610.jpg
    Sweet post from one Carrie's and Mike's best friends (Austin)about Carrie and his daughter.
    here it is a little bigger for those in the back.ie me tiny-smileys-yesemoticons-032.gif

austincasselman

Mentors were right about your friends and your children. They stated “ it’s not your job to be your children’s best friend; it’s your job to be their parent. They will be best friends with your friends.” This has been seen so deeply in our kids love for all of our friends. Emmie, simply stated, wants to be @carrieunderwood .And although it’s cute to watch her sing to Cooper every day; I love knowing she wants to be (like all of tina’s friends) a Godly woman.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    so happy Carrie finally saw this.That little girl is awesome.

@carrieunderwood

Savannah, you’re amazing! I’d love to meet you too! #CryPrettyTour360

@DahanDMV

Please RT to get @carrieunderwood to meet my deaf 8 year old daughter! #CarrieUnderwood#deaftalent@Ludacris

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    carrieunderwood

I’m going to be honest, “bouncing back” after having Jacob has been much more difficult than after I had Isaiah and I’ve been pretty hard on myself lately. I go into the gym and I can’t run as fast or as far. I can’t lift as much weight or do as many reps as I could a year ago. I just want to feel like myself again...for my body to feel the way that I know it can. As I was working out today, I realized that for the past 11(ish) months, my body has not belonged to me. It was a perfect home for Jacob. And even now it belongs to him every time he drinks his milk. As I prepare for red carpets and for life on tour, right now I make a promise to myself to start appreciating what my body CAN do and stop focusing on what it can’t. I promise to stop analyzing every angle and every curve and every pound and every meal. I’m going to keep staying the path because it is a journey and as long as I’m always working towards my goals, one day I’ll reach them. I’m going to take it day by day, smile at the girl in the mirror, and work out because I love this body and all it has done and will continue to do! #bodyafterbaby #fitmom#healthy #staythepath @caliabycarrie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Awww, love Carrie! She looks amazing and I LOVE the new Calia line for this spring. So funny that someone mentioned we hadn't gotten any of these working out pics since Jacob and then she goes and posts one!
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    I personally think she look fabulous! And I absolutely adore what she said and how she said it. All woman should feel that way!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @katyperry 🎶 I took a Louisville slugger to both turrets… 🎶 Are those the right words, @carrieunderwood? #PrincessCastlePinata

@carrieunderwood You can sing it any way you want to! That piñata had it coming! https://t.co/fl6a1faSMu

Concert Stars
    txacar, glenn7, rainbow1 and 2 others like this.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She will probably get some negativity responses. She looks great tho.
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Sure didn’t get negative on comments I read on Instagram and Twitter. So many thanking her for her honesty and help in their own situations!
    hjj, ethelu, MSCarriefan and 6 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I personally think she look fabulous! And I absolutely adore what she said and how she said it. All woman should feel that way!
    Women's Health magazine also did an article about Carrie's Instagram and they wrote:

"If you're in the same boat—not feeling exactly where you'd like to be, whether you're coming back from an injury, time off, or a baby like Carrie—post this quote of hers on your mirror and repeat it every day: "I’m going to take it day by day, smile at the girl in the mirror, and work out because I love this body and all it has done and will continue to do!"

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    carrieunderwood

Every cowboy needs a horse...and a hat. I’m still working with him on the Southern accent. Meet Bojangles...newest addition to the Fisher family! 🐎

couple more pics at the post

@justinbbradford
    3h3 hours agoMore
    Figured some of the leftover Carrie Underwood followers would appreciate this...Went to film a promo with @mccrarysisters today as they're singing the music of Aretha Franklin w/@nashvillesymph next week, and this is in their living room.They also perform on The Champion.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    carrieunderwood

I’m going to be honest, “bouncing back” after having Jacob has been much more difficult than after I had Isaiah and I’ve been pretty hard on myself lately. I go into the gym and I can’t run as fast or as far. I can’t lift as much weight or do as many reps as I could a year ago. I just want to feel like myself again...for my body to feel the way that I know it can. As I was working out today, I realized that for the past 11(ish) months, my body has not belonged to me. It was a perfect home for Jacob. And even now it belongs to him every time he drinks his milk. As I prepare for red carpets and for life on tour, right now I make a promise to myself to start appreciating what my body CAN do and stop focusing on what it can’t. I promise to stop analyzing every angle and every curve and every pound and every meal. I’m going to keep staying the path because it is a journey and as long as I’m always working towards my goals, one day I’ll reach them. I’m going to take it day by day, smile at the girl in the mirror, and work out because I love this body and all it has done and will continue to do! #bodyafterbaby #fitmom#healthy #staythepath @caliabycarrie

I think it is good for people to see that celebrities and rich people have the same struggle when it comes to this. In reality she is probably only carrying and extra 10 or 15 pounds then she was this time last year, but she will get there at her own pace.
    oldyfan, txacar, rainbow1 and 2 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Carrie's post was so refreshing to hear from a celebrity. Plus it is amazing all the positive feedback she is getting only a few negative Nancys. Lots of peers are commenting.

Plus I love how they are finally getting their dream farm together and it's funny how it all happened the same time as baby. Mike also posted that the horse will get a dancing partner in a few days...haha
    txacar, ethelu, Smokyiiis and 6 others like this.

Concert Stars
    I would love to hear those comments from peers. Saw one from Constantine (sp) from Idol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carriefan14's Avatar
    Does this mean she is attending the ACMs??

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefan14 View Post
    Does this mean she is attending the ACMs??
    nothing official but I think most are assuming she’ll be there in some capacity.
    rainbow1, mbh and oldyfan like this.

•