Page 2445 of 2570 FirstFirst ... 1445194523452395243524432444244524462447245524952545 ... LastLast
Results 48,881 to 48,900 of 51397
Like Tree199055Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Insane Carrie Fan
    Carrie Underwood

Verified account

@carrieunderwood
    16m
    16 minutes ago

More
    Such an amazing, full circle night at the #RDMA !!! Got to perform with the incredible @Ludacris at the venue I won @americanidol in and was presented an award by one of my Idol judges, the incomparable @YO_RANDYJACKSON ! Life is good!

PRGuy79, ethelu, Smokyiiis and 4 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Taste of Country

Verified account

@TasteOfCountry
    7m
    7 minutes ago

More
    You don't see @CarrieUnderwood and @Kelly_Clarkson together like this too often! https://t.co/GKkaPFGrAL
    rainbow1 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Taste of Country

Verified account

@TasteOfCountry
    18m
    18 minutes ago

More
    . @CarrieUnderwood and @Ludacris owned the stage at the 3018 @RadioDisney Music Awards! #TheChampion
    https://t.co/4kxT4rOOYM
    ethelu, rainbow1 and captm8 like this.

Concert Stars
    Marshmallow? Egads!
    teesharky likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Taste of Country

Verified account

@TasteOfCountry
    3m
    3 minutes ago

More
    How fun to see @CarrieUnderwood and @Kelly_Clarkson cutting up together like this!https://t.co/VsoZNfG7KF

Carrie Underwood UK

@CarrieU_UK
    4h
    4 hours ago

More
    "My kids love Disney, everything Disney, so the fact that Iím here performing with Carrie Underwood & doing ĎThe Champion,í which has a great message that all the kids need to hear. Itís about being a champion, the message is all throughout" - @Ludacris on 'The Champion' at #RDMA

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @gradywsmith
    12m
    Here's my list of the top 10 country songs of 2018 so far, with a pretty good mix of big popular tracks (including Carrie Underwood and FGL), and some little ditties I just love (including Courtney Patton and American Aquarium). Enjoy: youtu.be/iMMzSs_w7RE
    teesharky, liz278, captm8 and 4 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Taste of Country

Verified account

@TasteOfCountry
    1h
    1 hour ago

More
    You don't see @CarrieUnderwood and @Kelly_Clarkson together like this too often!https://t.co/vNhLQFHrQZ

Radio Disney Country

Verified account

@RDCountry
    2h
    2 hours ago

More
    .@CarrieUnderwood takes you behind the scenes of her music video shoot for her hit song #CryPretty! https://twitter.com/carrieunderwood

Danita's Children

@DanitasChildren
    3h
    3 hours ago

More
    Congratulations, Carrie Underwood on receiving the Hero Award at the 2028 Radio Disney Music Awards last night! We are grateful for your obedience to the Lord and your heart for Danita’s Children. We are so happy for you!
    https://youtu.be/6QygA4fV_4s

The Fashion Court

@TheFashionCourt
    3h
    3 hours ago

More
    Carrie Underwood wore a #MSGM ​P.M. N.2 Spring 2018 lip-print dress with a sheer tulle overlay and jeweled embroidery to the 2018 Radio Disney Music Awards. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bka_Qprnu07 #RDMA

Insane Carrie Fan
    ET Canada

Verified account

@ETCanada
    3h
    3 hours ago

More
    #KellyClarkson says there is no feud between her and #CarrieUnderwood: "Let’s just end this right now" https://t.co/Ty3ZT6nL1N

Sofa Critic

@Sofa_Critic
    4h
    4 hours ago

More
    Interesting story from 'Before He Cheats' songwriter Josh Kear about Carrie Underwood's first reaction upon hearing the song. (11:50 to 17:00 approx). Includes an unused outro to the song. Bonus: an extra-loud acoustic guitar.https://t.co/sbw9zLa5iB

Kelly Clarkson on why "everybody lost their mind" when she and Carrie Underwood posed on the red carpet together.
    Entertainment Tonight

Verified account

@etnow
    4h
    4 hours ago

More
    Kelly Clarkson on why "everybody lost their mind" when she and Carrie Underwood posed on the red carpet together.https://t.co/aJ8NNdChRh

Woman's Day

Verified account

@WomansDay
    5h
    5 hours ago

More
    Carrie Underwood's injury from her scary fall has not stopped her! ​https://twitter.com/i/status/1010977167050661888
    txacar, PRGuy79, Suellen and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    LYRIC magazine

@LYRICmagazine
    8h
    8 hours ago

More
    Congratulations @carrieunderwood - you are the winner of our World Cup of Country Songs 2018 with ‘Cry Pretty’ #WorldCup2018 #worldcup
    12 songs started it and ‘Cry Pretty’ was the only one left standing at the end. Here’s your World Cup https://twitter.com/i/status/1010932349838807041
    txacar, Suellen, rainbow1 and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    @gradywsmith
    12m
    Here's my list of the top 10 country songs of 2018 so far, with a pretty good mix of big popular tracks (including Carrie Underwood and FGL), and some little ditties I just love (including Courtney Patton and American Aquarium). Enjoy: youtu.be/iMMzSs_w7RE
    Great to see "Cry Pretty" on Grady's list of best songs - it deserves to be there, for sure.

My only annoyance with Grady, and other critics, is the continued scrutiny on Carrie's injury and the "hype", as Grady calls it. I'm annoyed for several reasons. Firstly, these comments seem to include an underlying disappointment that the injury wasn't more significant, rather than expressing relief that Carrie is okay or thankfulness that she has healed beautifully. Secondly, the comments seem to place the blame for the "hype" on Carrie, rather than the media. Carrie simply shared with fans the reason she would look different when we saw her again. It was the media that made assumptions, kept the story alive, and now won't let it go. Thirdly, by saying that she "looks the same", the critics (and many in the public) are undermining the significance of Carrie's experience and failing to acknowledge the bravery that she has displayed in returning to the public eye. Yes, Carrie remains an incredibly beautiful woman. Yes, she has healed remarkably well. But anyone who knows her face as well as the fans who love her understand that there is a difference and that she has undergone a substantial journey that none of us will ever fully comprehend. By minimizing her fears and concerns, the critics are opening the door for public comments about vanity, when we all know that Carrie is anything but vain. The music industry is driven by the marketing of an image, and she had every reason to be scared and concerned. I'm sure that the new record deal and the business pressures to get the next album out a.s.a.p. made the pressure nearly unbearable at times. Knowing how cruel critics and our world can be, Carrie should be celebrated for the grace under pressure that she exhibited in returning to the spotlight with her head held high.

Anyway, now that my "rant" is over, the bottom line is this: I'm ready for the media and critics to move beyond the injury story, and I can only imagine how tired Carrie must be of the ongoing scrutiny of her face. So, thank you, Grady, for including "Cry Pretty" on the "best" list where it belongs. It deserves to be there in it's own right - with or without the "hype". : )
    bluetb4, pgk, captm8 and 10 others like this.

Concert Stars
    ^I love your rant. Thank you.
    PRGuy79, pgk, captm8 and 4 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGuy79 View Post
    Great to see "Cry Pretty" on Grady's list of best songs - it deserves to be there, for sure.

My only annoyance with Grady, and other critics, is the continued scrutiny on Carrie's injury and the "hype", as Grady calls it. I'm annoyed for several reasons. Firstly, these comments seem to include an underlying disappointment that the injury wasn't more significant, rather than expressing relief that Carrie is okay or thankfulness that she has healed beautifully. Secondly, the comments seem to place the blame for the "hype" on Carrie, rather than the media. Carrie simply shared with fans the reason she would look different when we saw her again. It was the media that made assumptions, kept the story alive, and now won't let it go. Thirdly, by saying that she "looks the same", the critics (and many in the public) are undermining the significance of Carrie's experience and failing to acknowledge the bravery that she has displayed in returning to the public eye. Yes, Carrie remains an incredibly beautiful woman. Yes, she has healed remarkably well. But anyone who knows her face as well as the fans who love her understand that there is a difference and that she has undergone a substantial journey that none of us will ever fully comprehend. By minimizing her fears and concerns, the critics are opening the door for public comments about vanity, when we all know that Carrie is anything but vain. The music industry is driven by the marketing of an image, and she had every reason to be scared and concerned. I'm sure that the new record deal and the business pressures to get the next album out a.s.a.p. made the pressure nearly unbearable at times. Knowing how cruel critics and our world can be, Carrie should be celebrated for the grace under pressure that she exhibited in returning to the spotlight with her head held high.

Anyway, now that my "rant" is over, the bottom line is this: I'm ready for the media and critics to move beyond the injury story, and I can only imagine how tired Carrie must be of the ongoing scrutiny of her face. So, thank you, Grady, for including "Cry Pretty" on the "best" list where it belongs. It deserves to be there in it's own right - with or without the "hype". : )
    Maybe you already did this, but IMO it sure would be great if you posted this in the comments of Grady's list. The more this type of sentiment gets out there it might sorta balance out the idiots that are wishing her injury were worse. Well as you say it doesn't seem like very many are considering how Carrie must have felt with her injury. Sometimes I think the media and the critics are just waiting for Carrie to post a picture of what her face looked like before it totally healed.

And the thing of it is, she does look different. Her smile is slightly different. Bottom line, she's still absolutely beautiful. Both on the outside and the INSIDE!!!!!

PRGuy79, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Please give a warm, country welcome to our incredible headliner @carrieunderwood! One of country musicís biggest global superstarís will headline our Rhinestone stage. See you all there

@stereoboard

.@carrieunderwood joins line up for @TheLongRoadFest: https://bit.ly/2KhIzH6

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Please give a warm, country welcome to our incredible headliner @carrieunderwood! One of country musicís biggest global superstarís will headline our Rhinestone stage. See you all there

@stereoboard

Looks like the other side of the pond has something incredible to look forward to!
    txacar and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Follower

@stereoboard

Gosh! I can see Carrie twice in one month!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @TheLongRoadFest
    19m
    We can’t wait to have you headline our Rhinestone stage too @carrieunderwood

video of Carrie making the announcement at the tweet

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I'm thinking that Carrie may be doing something overseas the next few days because Melissa posted on her Instagram story that she is out of the country working and her phone is broken.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ she's doing the Hard Rock opening in NYC on Friday, maybe they're just up in Canada shooting something
    glenn7, txacar, rainbow1 and 1 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    @gradywsmith
    12m
    I was annoyed with him giving commentary on her injury. Dude, itís done with and nobody is focused on that anymore. His comments on the song were relevant and positive for the most part. I was concerned about his mentioning it doesnít have much staying power for him, then I saw his views (590) and all was good.
    oldyfan likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    ^ she's doing the Hard Rock opening in NYC on Friday, maybe they're just up in Canada shooting something
    Well at least Mike is up in Canada cuz Bud posted pics of them fishing. Mike caught a really nice lookin' fish!!!
    maddkat, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

•