Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2441 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 14411941234123912431243924402441244224432451 ... LastLast
Results 48,801 to 48,820 of 49604
Like Tree191063Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    CALIA by Carrie Underwood

Verified account

@CALIAbyCarrie
    10h
    10 hours ago

More
    Follow your heart. #StayThePath

dana ogilvie

@DanaOgilvie
    4h
    4 hours ago

More
    sitting at work like did this really happen last week... like did I really sit by my idol at the CMTs?? @carrieunderwood https://twitter.com/i/status/1006631541680664576

RS Country

Verified account

@RScountry
    6h
    6 hours ago

More
    Carrie Underwood to perform special Fourth of July concert in New York City https://rol.st/2y59Yut

Dirt Road Anthems

@dranthems
    8h
    8 hours ago

More
    Step Aside Boys...The Girls are Taking Over! #GRLPWR #CountryMusic http://ow.ly/yIh630ksIl3
    @DBradbery @lindsayell @carlypearce @RaeLynn @MarenMorris @camcountry @CassadeePope @jillianjmusic @KelseaBallerini @carrieunderwood

Concert Stars
    This is going to be so cool! I cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Countryfan2448 View Post
    Music News & Rumors

@MusicNewsRumor
    9m
    9 minutes ago

More
    Fleetwood Mac have been added as performers at the 2018 @iHeartRadio Music Festival! The group will perform on night one of the festival on September 21. The festival lineup also includes Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood, Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, & more! #iHeartFestival

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Carrie Underwood‏Verified account @carrieunderwood 3m3 minutes ago

Just announced! Carrie will perform at @Spotifyís first ever Hot Country Live show on July 4th in New York! Tickets go on sale Friday! -TeamCU http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D0054C1936F1C72 Ö

5 replies 27 retweets 137 likes

Oh man this sound amazing! I wish I was not going away for the 4th now!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    • carrieunderwoodThis is what my kid has been playing with for the past 2 days. Yes, it’s a potato. Yes, he has other real toys. Yes, I know it’s weird.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    • carrieunderwoodThis is what my kid has been playing with for the past 2 days. Yes, itís a potato. Yes, he has other real toys. Yes, I know itís weird.

Sounds like my kid. When he was little regardless of all the expensive toys, his preference was empty paper towel rolls! Ugh!
    txacar and ethelu like this.

He could be playing with worse things, lol!
    txacar, Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanSince04 View Post
    The proof is that itís a show put on by a streaming company. By Carrie doing a show for Spotify, it will bring attention to her music on the streaming service. Ultimately this will lead to more streams, maybe Spotify will feature her music prominently on playlists and banners, but it absolutely shows Carrie and her team are not ignorant to the fact streaming services is where people go for music.
    But there is no guarantee that her streaming numbers will go up even after doing this concert.To me,itís certainly not a guarantee that she will be featured more on playlists or banners.And something tells me that she isnít pushing for more streaming,but her team is doing most of the pushing on that end.You assume that everyone uses streaming to listen to their music when thatís probably not the case.Its probably mostly younger people that are streaming their music because there are probably a lot of people my parents age & older that donít even know or care what streaming music is.Iím not trying to argue with you,Iím just stating my own personal opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    But there is no guarantee that her streaming numbers will go up even after doing this concert.To me,itís certainly not a guarantee that she will be featured more on playlists or banners.And something tells me that she isnít pushing for more streaming,but her team is doing most of the pushing on that end.You assume that everyone uses streaming to listen to their music when thatís probably not the case.Its probably mostly younger people that are streaming their music because there are probably a lot of people my parents age & older that donít even know or care what streaming music is.Iím not trying to argue with you,Iím just stating my own personal opinion.

Nobody said there is a guarantee of more streaming, but what does it hurt to try? I don't understand why you seem to be so against Carrie and her team attempting to grow her fanbase. I doubt Carrie doesn't want to increase her streaming, she's competitive, and she would love to be on top, I bet. The fact is that tons of people use streaming, yes they are younger, but it is A LOT! Kanye just debuted with 120,000 equivalent album units from streaming, that's in addition to traditional sales. Granted rap streams better, because it is a younger demographic, but that's exactly the point in getting her streaming up.
    rainbow1, txacar, PRGuy79 and 1 others like this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    Nobody said there is a guarantee of more streaming, but what does it hurt to try? ...
    The fact is that tons of people use streaming, yes they are younger, but it is A LOT!
    Good point. Thereís no doubt that streaming is the wave of the future. Maybe a little less so in country than other formats but the market has evolved and artists and record labels have to evolve to survive. To me the Spotify concert is a smart move. It gets her name out there with Spotify users and since they are running a contest to win tickets by joining Spotify it will draw in Carrie fans that might not have otherwise joined the service. Itís a win-win. I donít know how the contract is structured but Iím guessing itís some kind of reciprocal deal.
    rainbow1, txacar and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    ^Label would be remiss if they didn't promote streaming for their artists. If it comprises 60% of label income now, imagine what it will be in 5-10 years. Country artists are also missing out on streaming income -- youtube and VEVO video spins pay less and do not come close to replacing old cd sales.

You are probably correct that young people stream more and therein lies the future of music consumption.

Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood @carrieunderwood

Connect with Carrie on Spotify for a chance to fly away to New York and see her at the @Spotify Hot Country Live concert on July 4th! Details: http://strm.to/CarrieUnderwoodTw Ö -TeamCU

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @carrieunderwood

Visit CryPrettyMusic.com to pre-order exclusive album packages! -TeamCU

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    PACRadioShow

@PACRadioShow
    6h
    6 hours ago

More
    JUST ANNOUNCED: The 2018 #TeenChoice #ChoiceCountryArtist nominees...
    @carrieunderwood
    @blakeshelton
    @kanebrown
    @KelseaBallerini
    @MarenMorris
    @ThomasRhett

People

Verified account

@people
    15m
    15 minutes ago

More
    Fry Pretty? Carrie Underwood's Son Isaiah's Current Favorite Toy Is a Potato https://t.co/qfNKeCqV30
    PACRadioShow

@PACRadioShow
    12h
    12 hours ago

More
    #OTD 6 years ago: @CarrieUnderwood receives #Platinum status for "Good Girl".

PMK•BNC

Verified account

@PMK_BNC
    6h
    6 hours ago

More
    Congrats to our clients nominated for a 2018 #TeenChoice award! Vote for your favorites here: https://goo.gl/41w5Uv @carrieunderwood #ChoiceCountryArtist @RobertDowneyJr #ChoiceActionMovieActor @EmeraudeToubia #ChoiceActionTVActress @ChristophrWood #ChoiceActionTVActor

Nash Country Daily

Verified account

@NashCntryDaily
    8h
    8 hours ago

More
    @carrieunderwood to Headline Inaugural “Hot Country Live” Concert on July 4 in NYC With @DanAndShay

Dan + Shay

Verified account

@DanAndShay
    22h
    22 hours ago

More
    New York City! Comin’ your way on July 4th with @carrieunderwood + @spotify. Might also have another special treat for you that day, but more details on that later. Pre-sale starts at 10 AM ET tomorrow!
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D0054C1936F1C72

Danielle Cornwell

@Carebearcarrie
    8h
    8 hours ago

More
    My adorable niece singing her heart out to @carrieunderwood’s #CryPretty CMT Awards performance does it get any cuter? It’s her favorite song right now #CarrieUnderwood @CMT
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1006938985627725824
    Recording Academy

Verified account

@RecordingAcad
    9h
    9 hours ago

More
    .@FleetwoodMac has been added to the 2018 @iHeartRadio Festival, joining other headliners @MariahCarey, @ImagineDragons, @JTimberlake, @CarrieUnderwood, and #JackWhite.
    #Presale tickets are now on sale for two days: http://grm.my/2JCGllk

MusicRow Magazine

Verified account

@MusicRow
    Jun 12

More
    Carrie Underwood To Headline Spotify’s Inaugural Hot Country Live Concert Series https://musicrow.com/2018/06/carrie-...oncert-series/

Austin101 Magazine

@Austin101blog
    Jun 11

More
    Our fave moment and photo from #CMAFest was Carrie Underwood at evening mega show at Nissan stadium! She was gorgeous in green sequins. Amazing show and fest. @carrieunderwood

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Cody Alan

Verified account

@CodyAlan
    5h
    5 hours ago

More
    FULL EPISODE! Watch @CMThot20 from backstage at the #CMTawards. http://ow.ly/ON9y30ku7mk

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    ^Label would be remiss if they didn't promote streaming for their artists. If it comprises 60% of label income now, imagine what it will be in 5-10 years. Country artists are also missing out on streaming income -- youtube and VEVO video spins pay less and do not come close to replacing old cd sales.

You are probably correct that young people stream more and therein lies the future of music consumption.
    I did do some research&country really isnít one of the genres that has a big percentage of people streaming music like the stat I read was from last year and it said that country is only streamed like 5.5 percent so it really is a small number compared to other genres.Unfortunately,itís just not a genre that has embraced the whole streaming phenomenon.Unless country artists find a way to generate money from streaming,they will get left behind.But it will be the younger generation like teens,college age students,people in their 20s or 30s who will probably embrace streaming the most because they know how the technology piece works and they know how to use Spotify.Maybe thatís the point I was trying to get across in my original post is that the older age demographics just donít care for the technology or they just have no desire to use Spotify.I could easily pinpoint that age group of people because my dad ministers a church that is mostly full of older people in their 70s,80s & 90 year olds and those are the people that want to listen to music the way that they remembered growing up and still what most would call old fashioned technology.The younger generation is where Spotify needs to focus on music consumption and heavily advertise to them.The older generations just donít care as much about the streaming phenomenon.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    A seven-time Grammy Award winner. 64 million records sold around the world. We are delighted to announce that @carrieunderwood will be performing at Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park this September!Find out more https://bbc.in/2LNAev3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I did do some research&country really isnít one of the genres that has a big percentage of people streaming music like the stat I read was from last year and it said that country is only streamed like 5.5 percent so it really is a small number compared to other genres.Unfortunately,itís just not a genre that has embraced the whole streaming phenomenon.Unless country artists find a way to generate money from streaming,they will get left behind.But it will be the younger generation like teens,college age students,people in their 20s or 30s who will probably embrace streaming the most because they know how the technology piece works and they know how to use Spotify.Maybe thatís the point I was trying to get across in my original post is that the older age demographics just donít care for the technology or they just have no desire to use Spotify.I could easily pinpoint that age group of people because my dad ministers a church that is mostly full of older people in their 70s,80s & 90 year olds and those are the people that want to listen to music the way that they remembered growing up and still what most would call old fashioned technology.The younger generation is where Spotify needs to focus on music consumption and heavily advertise to them.The older generations just donít care as much about the streaming phenomenon.

And you're correct in everything you said there...but...as country fans we shouldn't be okay with the genre being left behind. And I think at least attempting to get Carrie's streaming numbers higher is positive. I'd love it if she could lead the charge of country becoming a streaming genre. Doesn't mean she has to ignore the more traditional methods of music delivery (I hope she doesn't, I love a physical CD), but she can just expand.
    Last edited by adam1995; 06-14-2018 at 07:13 AM.
    PRGuy79, liz278, Suellen and 1 others like this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    And you're correct in everything you said there...but...as country fans we shouldn't be okay with the genre being left behind. And I think at least attempting to get Carrie's streaming numbers higher is positive. I'd love it if she could lead the charge of country becoming a streaming genre. Doesn't mean she has to ignore the more traditional methods of music delivery (I hope she doesn't, a love a physical CD), but she can just expand.
    I would agree. Thatís why I think the Spotify concert is a good move. The investment is pretty minimal and the pay off is potentially high.
    rainbow1, PRGuy79, liz278 and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    I would agree. Thatís why I think the Spotify concert is a good move. The investment is pretty minimal and the pay off is potentially high.
    Exactly. And I don't think that anyone should think that by doing this she'll see her streams triple or quadruple or something, but at least an attempt to get streaming up is all I'm looking for.
    rainbow1, PRGuy79, liz278 and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    A seven-time Grammy Award winner. 64 million records sold around the world. We are delighted to announce that @carrieunderwood will be performing at Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park this September!Find out more https://bbc.in/2LNAev3
    First we saw a focus on increased streaming with the Spotify concert and now we see a focus on international exposure. I'm liking it, Universal. Keep it up!

•