Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2379 of 2434 FirstFirst ... 137918792279232923692377237823792380238123892429 ... LastLast
Results 47,561 to 47,580 of 48663
Like Tree186914Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by gocountrymusic View Post
    It really irks me that people actually get paid to do this.
    Yeah it’s really annoying but at least that one doesn’t seem to be malicious. They may not be far from the truth but they are guessing. The bottom line is celebrity’s friends don’t talk to the tabloids. Any claim of a ‘confidante’ or an ‘insider’ are bogus. If they have a source at all it’s some random that actually knows nothing.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by gocountrymusic View Post
    It really irks me that people actually get paid to do this.
    Me too.People that work for these trashy tabloids must not have any morals or standards when it comes to what they print or how they come up with their erroneous information & lies!!Why would people even work for those trashy & disreputable tabloids in the first place?How do those people even sleep at night?

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Yeah it’s really annoying but at least that one doesn’t seem to be malicious. They may not be far from the truth but they are guessing. The bottom line is celebrity’s friends don’t talk to the tabloids. Any claim of a ‘confidante’ or an ‘insider’ are bogus. If they have a source at all it’s some random that actually knows nothing.
    Doesn’t sound malicious?Seriously?That whole headline on the front of the magazine was meant to destroy Mike & Carrie’s marriage & make it sound there was actual suspicion about her injuries & the state of their marriage!!I don’t know how you think it’s not malicious!!Yeah,I highly doubt the people who are the closest to Carrie & Mike would NEVER break their loyalty & trust & spread vicious rumors & lies about them.My theories about who is claiming to be a “confidant” or a “insider” is a person who must have a serious axe to grind with the both of them or is someone with a grudge against Carrie professionally or personally.Those have always been my theories,but they’re only guesses on my part.If it’s a random person spreading these rumors & lies then something needs to be done about that!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Us Magazine doesn't really print anything totally over the line. And for the most part you are right, not too far from the truth. It was nice to see that they said that Mike & Carrie's marriage was stronger than ever. It's the headlines that bother me.

Huge Carrie Follower

Carrie Underwood

4 hrs ·

Isaiah painted this...yeah, that’s pretty accurate...

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Doesn’t sound malicious?Seriously?That whole headline on the front of the magazine was meant to destroy Mike & Carrie’s marriage & make it sound there was actual suspicion about her injuries & the state of their marriage!!I don’t know how you think it’s not malicious!!Yeah,I highly doubt the people who are the closest to Carrie & Mike would NEVER break their loyalty & trust & spread vicious rumors & lies about them.My theories about who is claiming to be a “confidant” or a “insider” is a person who must have a serious axe to grind with the both of them or is someone with a grudge against Carrie professionally or personally.Those have always been my theories,but they’re only guesses on my part.If it’s a random person spreading these rumors & lies then something needs to be done about that!!
    I know these articles are frustrating but this one said their marriage is stronger than ever, she encourages him to go back to the NHL, and they are working on a new baby. Likely pure speculation but in my opinion not malicious. The headline is garbage but the article is reasonably harmless. I’ll save my outrage for the more egregious stuff. As I said earlier, I doubt they even have a source they just guess and manufacture an ‘insider’ source. They are all garbage but some are worse than others. It’s always best to just ignore them.
    liz278, maddkat, ethelu and 2 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @carrieunderwood

You guys inspire ME! #WallOfChampions #wilburinspired #TheChampion

@MsCampbellG12

@carrieunderwood These students are the true champions at Wilbur Elementary in Bear, DE. Your song is our Anthem and we strive to be unstoppable like you! Our class would love to hear from you and thank you for inspiring us! #wilburinspired#thechampion

same post were put up on facebook
    Last edited by maddkat; 02-09-2018 at 05:43 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Us Magazine doesn't really print anything totally over the line. And for the most part you are right, not too far from the truth. It was nice to see that they said that Mike & Carrie's marriage was stronger than ever. It's the headlines that bother me.
    It was the headline that I was referring to too lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post

this one was also on the post

both also posted on twitter
    Last edited by maddkat; 02-10-2018 at 04:23 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^Thanks. I didn't see that one -- both so cute!!

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Funny we are seeing Isaiah face and not the parents.

Concert Stars
    Yeah, there were a couple of interesting comments about that on her instagram. Isaiah is such a beautiful little bugger with his pajama pants on, with his diaper showing!! He sure can do a good squat!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    quoting/responding to Carrie's post

@ErinOprea
    Families who train together stay together!!! Always fun when this little man joins our workouts!! @carrieunderwood you have such a sweetie!!! Teach young to take care of their health!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    How long of a time does Carrie give hints before she usually release a single.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    How long of a time does Carrie give hints before she usually release a single.
    Maybe when she feeling 100% better to tell us and as of right now we have The Champion still kicking butt (last time i saw it was).

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @carrieunderwood
    10h
    He is a TRUE champion! #Inspired #TheChampion

@WernerBelladr74
    @carrieunderwood. When you find the perfect song to help your son thru his cancer battle. The champion! Thank you!

carrieunderwoodLove hearing #TheChampion on the violin! So cool! #Repost@laurasousawagner ・・・

( there's a video)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @Fisherwood_1212
    yes I did just buy myself a Valentine’s Day card that played @carrieunderwood’s version of “I will always love you”

@thequeencarrieu
    I got myself the same card

check out the cool card - https://twitter.com/thequeencarrieu/status/962501577272643584

ethelu, rainbow1, glenn7 and 4 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    Off-topic....: I was watching Fox News the other day in the morning they played All-American Girl for Someone's birthday.
    txacar and jaylee50 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @carrieunderwood

Love seeing all the Champion-inspired posts! Keep them coming! Love this, Marqos! #TheChampion

Carrie Underwood

Loving all the Champion-inspired posts! Keep them coming! Congrats fellow Okies! #okiegirlsrock #TheChampion #Repost@mikaylalanemusic
    ・・・
    #TheChampion clubONE 13Black 2018 Tulsa Attack Champs #togetherweareone #okiegirlsrock #livinontulsatime #carrieunderwood@carrieunderwood #carrieunderwoodinspires

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•