Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2359 of 2469 FirstFirst ... 1359185922592309234923572358235923602361236924092459 ... LastLast
Results 47,161 to 47,180 of 49378
Like Tree189979Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

  1. #47161
    Carrie Guru
    LouisaJessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    13,444
    Concert Stars
    Aw! Love Hillary of Lady A. :-)

    Lady A’s Hillary Scott posted this to her Instagram Story. Cool her daughter is a fan of Carrie’s SOM. https://www.instagram.com/hillaryscottla/


  • #47162
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,998
    Concert Stars
    Has anyone put the Saving Country Music on twitter? Everyone ought to read that, even other artists!
    Also, Grady Smith wrote a little piece on twitter, basically admonishing the haters for giving ugly reasons for her accident.
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #47163
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    my head
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Has anyone put the Saving Country Music on twitter? Everyone ought to read that, even other artists!
    Also, Grady Smith wrote a little piece on twitter, basically admonishing the haters for giving ugly reasons for her accident.
    I think the less attention we give to internet trolls and morons who want to claim Mike abused her or something else equally ridiculous, the better off we (and Carrie) will be in the long run. I've seen so many people in news story comment sections reminding these idiots that Mike was on a hunting trip and not even there when she fell, and it doesn't matter to them. They are going to spread lies just because that's what they do. Best to ignore them, as I'm sure Carrie and Mike are doing.

    Also, Grady Smith says she fell off her porch. I wonder if that's inside information or he's just guessing/ assuming? His tweet was so sweet, though. He's such a nice guy!
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

  • #47164
    Insane Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    5,450
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 69 meets 40 View Post
    I think the less attention we give to internet trolls and morons who want to claim Mike abused her or something else equally ridiculous, the better off we (and Carrie) will be in the long run. I've seen so many people in news story comment sections reminding these idiots that Mike was on a hunting trip and not even there when she fell, and it doesn't matter to them. They are going to spread lies just because that's what they do. Best to ignore them, as I'm sure Carrie and Mike are doing.

    Also, Grady Smith says she fell off her porch. I wonder if that's inside information or he's just guessing/ assuming? His tweet was so sweet, though. He's such a nice guy!
    I remember reading somewhere that she did indeed fall down the steps of the front porch
    txacar and rainbow1 like this.

  • #47165
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    6,914
    The ladies of the Talk also covered this and to a person they all said that they loved Carrie and they loved her because of the person she is. She's beautiful in looks and in heart. They all love her and were so supportive of her.

    Even my local noontime news covered this and both ladies on this broadcast are also BIG Carrie Underwood fans and wished her well.

  • #47166
    Carrie Guru Claire2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the library. lol
    Posts
    11,080
    Grady Smith
    @gradywsmith
    If I ever fall off my porch, break my wrist, and have to get 40 stitches in my face, I really hope people's first assumption is not that my spouse beat me up or that the universe is punishing me for my politics. #CarrieUnderwood
    liz278, ethelu, txacar and 6 others like this.

  • #47167
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    my head
    Posts
    67
    Carrie Underwood Photographed After Serious Injury Requiring 40 Stitches | Entertainment Tonight

    This is a nice article that includes a statement from the chef, Adrienne Gang, who was photographed with Carrie at Blackberry Farms. She says Carrie was running on a treadmill at the gym and didn't mention the accident and that Gang didn't realize she was even injured. My guess is Carrie has a few scars on her face and it just a bit self-conscious about them, as most people would be.

    But I also think Carrie made that statement because she's anticipating going in front of a camera soon. I hope that's the case and we can all see for ourselves that she's okay and move on to anticipating new music.
    Claire2004, ethelu, Hil and 4 others like this.

  • #47168
    sco
    sco is offline
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,840
    The comment from the chef should make people feel better. People hear 50 stitches and the imagination conjures up ghastly images. It would seem that while Carrie is self conscious about it, and given her professional she has reason to be concerned, itís not something a casual observer would notice.

  • #47169
    Insane Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    5,450
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Grady Smith
    @gradywsmith
    If I ever fall off my porch, break my wrist, and have to get 40 stitches in my face, I really hope people's first assumption is not that my spouse beat me up or that the universe is punishing me for my politics. #CarrieUnderwood
    I find that tweet repulsive. All the tweets are just continuing the diatribe.
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #47170
    Insane Carrie Fan Zman312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,940
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I find that tweet repulsive. All the tweets are just continuing the diatribe.
    WHY? Some ppl are making these ridiculous assumptions. She was just trying to comically say that she hopes ppl automatically doesn't think its spousal abuse.

  • #47171
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I find that tweet repulsive. All the tweets are just continuing the diatribe.
    I disagree. He's supporting Carrie by pointing out how ridiculous some of the twitter comments are.
    txacar, Hil, Claire2004 and 5 others like this.

  • #47172
    Hil
    Hil is offline
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Hil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    people are so cruel for no reason.Stewart is a devoted fan and did not realize he wasn't suppose to repost. It's disgusting the way some are acting, asking the blogs to take down their posts.Geez news flash to all of them Carrie is not a child and was fully aware that her story would make news. Just ridiculous.
    Can you get in touch with him on the FC and tell him to reinstate his twitter? I think twitter gives you a certain period of time before it actually deletes the account. I don't know him, but lots of us would give him a warm welcome back. People can be ridiculous. There's no reason to treat people that poorly.

  • #47173
    Carrie Guru Claire2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the library. lol
    Posts
    11,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I find that tweet repulsive. All the tweets are just continuing the diatribe.

    How is the tweet repulsive?? He's being supportive. He's basically saying that these assumptions, and there were assumptions I've seen them, are ridiculous.
    ethelu, txacar, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.

  • #47174
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    21,053
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Can you get in touch with him on the FC and tell him to reinstate his twitter? I think twitter gives you a certain period of time before it actually deletes the account. I don't know him, but lots of us would give him a warm welcome back. People can be ridiculous. There's no reason to treat people that poorly.
    I'll message him.Maybe he'll reconsider.
    Hil, rainbow1, Suellen and 4 others like this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #47175
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,299
    ^Thank you. I hope he will reconsider. I really enjoyed his tweets.
    rainbow1, oldyfan, maddkat and 1 others like this.

  • #47176
    Insane Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    5,450
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    WHY? Some ppl are making these ridiculous assumptions. She was just trying to comically say that she hopes ppl automatically doesn't think its spousal abuse.
    But by doing so it makes others start speculating just that. Would be best if they did no tweet at all.

  • #47177
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,998
    Concert Stars
    They did a small piece on ABC World News this evening on Carrie. Very nice.

  • #47178
    Insane Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    5,450
    Concert Stars
    It’s like that game telephone where a secret is whispered to the person next to you and then that person tells the secret to the next person and on and on. By the time it gets to the last person it’s as far from the truth as it can be. Just wish they’d leave her alone.
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #47179
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,879
    Carrie is the one controlling the narrative, by releasing her own statement. People can speculate all they want, but Carrie has told us what the truth is, maybe she hasn't told us everything, but she has controlled what people know, and for that I commend her. People are going to think what they want no matter what, we know the truth, because it came from Carrie.
    Last edited by adam1995; 01-03-2018 at 05:21 AM.

  • #47180
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,191
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Can you get in touch with him on the FC and tell him to reinstate his twitter? I think twitter gives you a certain period of time before it actually deletes the account. I don't know him, but lots of us would give him a warm welcome back. People can be ridiculous. There's no reason to treat people that poorly.
    I'm glad you said this. I thought it last night and forgot about it till I saw your post. When and if he does I will welcome him back too.

    Also tell him about this site, we will welcome him here.
    Hil, Claire2004, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Carrie on Instagram!!
      By ivantot2024 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:27 AM
    2. Trending Carrie On Twitter
      By liveasong in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:14 AM
    3. Carrie just joined Twitter!!!!
      By gaycarebear in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 175
      Last Post: 04-01-2012, 12:00 PM
    4. New Twitter pic of Carrie and a fan!
      By CarrieUnderwoodismyHero in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 03-19-2012, 02:46 PM
    5. Since Carrie is now on Twitter, let's...
      By CarrieUnderwoodFan01 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 02-24-2012, 06:04 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •