Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2347 of 2353 FirstFirst ... 1347184722472297233723452346234723482349 ... LastLast
Results 46,921 to 46,940 of 47051
Like Tree179226Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    What's the difference between the Vevo and her account? Is her's just like her own personal account?
    the vevo account they use for music videos and such, this account has more interviews & behind the scenes stuff

@GoCountry105
    5m
    Check out the full video montage of @carrieunderwood’s personal photos and video as seen on screen during The Storyteller Tour. bit.ly/2j5aHVz via @SoundsLikeNash
    rainbow1 likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Interesting that it was uploaded all of a sudden. Maybe though because the tour video was released, and they've been bumping it every week or so.
    maddkat likes this.

The WINKIAW video must be for promo.

I would like to see a full video of the Relapse video interlude. Even if its just instrumental . Lol
    69 meets 40 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Honestly, we don't know the full extent of what Carrie's injuries may or may not have been. We have speculated that she could have had injuries to her face and maybe doesn't want to be seen in public until they fully heal.
    We all know Carrie takes great pride on how she looks in her clothing & makeup& I have to imagine that if there were abrasions on her face,that she would be really self conscious on how she looks & might feel really embarrassed about going out in public with that on her face.If I was in her shoes,I would feel really self conscious about how I would look out in public with abrasions on my face.People judge & if she went out in public with possible abrasions on her face,people might suspect that it wasn’t any ordinary fall & they might also think that for some absurd & crazy reason,that Mike abused her in some way,which is preposterous & outlandish because we all know he would never do that,but other people might suspect that.Its just a hunch on my part,but those are my thoughts on that subject.Maybe once she’s fully healed,she’ll make an appearance,but until then,we just need to let her be.

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    @SoundsLikeNash 56m56 minutes agoMore

These @carrieunderwood family photos are too cute for words!

this was uploaded to Carrie's youtube account, not the vevo account

maybe there's an announcement coming soon ;-)
    Announcement?? I love these pictures.
    txacar, rainbow1 and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I wonder if Carrie might also have suffered a moderate or worse concussion in her fall?
    txacar, rainbow1 and Suellen like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @Southern_Living
    9h
    Baking buddies! @carrieunderwood makes Christmas cookies (for the first time!) with son Isaiah: trib.al/y8KmM7l

@ToCNights

Look at this adorable new Christmas tradition @carrieunderwood and her son started! tasteofcountry.com/carrie-underwo…

@PACRadioShow

13h
    Today marks 10 years since @carrieunderwood appears on the @CBS special 'Movies Rock'...performing 'The Sound Of Music'

@PEOPLEbabies 16h16 hours agoMore

Baking Buddies! Carrie Underwood Makes Christmas Cookies (for the First Time!) with Son Isaiah

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by GMRR View Post
    I wonder if Carrie might also have suffered a moderate or worse concussion in her fall?
    It's possible. I'm sure she had help with the cookie baking, as there was surely no way she mixed and stirred ingredients, rolled and cut cookie dough, and baked and helped decorate cookies AND kept up with a two year old with her broken wrist.
    txacar, sd20, MSCarriefan and 2 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    glenn7, rainbow1, ethelu and 4 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Exciting!! Looks like something is in progress!!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by GMRR View Post
    A concussion usually will take days to a week to heal or at least be back on your feet. A wrist is a very complex joint that can take months to fully heal if it ever completely does. With major joints that would ultimately have torn ligaments and tendons she could have arthritis or limited mobility for the rest of her life.

Lets hope it is nothing that bad but with joints like Wrist / Shoulder / Back / Neck / Knee / Ankle its a long healing process.
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ true but your wrist has nothing to do with singing.The cancellation of the Opry shows is just odd unless there's a reason she doesn't want to be in public,ie facial cuts/abrasions.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not getting my hopes up too high. When you look at the guy's other posts, It looks like he has been working with Garrett maybe like Garrett is mentoring him. He has been able to use Garret's studio a lot to film which would explain the Carrie drums.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ^ true but your wrist has nothing to do with singing.The cancellation of the Opry shows is just odd unless there's a reason she doesn't want to be in public,ie facial cuts/abrasions.
    That’s a possibility. It is also possible she made the decision to cancel a couple weeks ago because she didnt know how she was going to feel and wanted to give them time to get somebody else. It’s also possible that she had to reschedule things from a couple weeks ago that necessitated scheduling them on top of this. We don’t know all the reasons but we do know she’s dedicated to the Opry and wouldn’t have canceled unless she felt she had to.

Concert Stars
    All true, and I am totally staying open to whatever the truth is.... But, you still have to consider everything that goes into getting there, preparation, fear of reinjury, pain...

We really just have no idea. But for me, the argument of "she doesn't use her wrist to sing with" is just not thoughtful enough. Of course she does not. But the fact that she has the opportunity to allow this injury to heal properly and completely without fail, she should take it! She is way too young and too athletic to start going back to her hectic lifestyle of running around and hitting points to risk reinjury. I am pretty sure her trainers and medical professionals have told her "do nothing till you are fully capable". I don't think she cancelled the Opry cause she "couldn't" I think she did because it was wise......
    rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    Again, remember it is not like a broken arm where if in a sling and cast there is going to be little pain or concern of a rebreak. A wrist has nerves running through it like a highway from all the fingers and the whole hand. One finger movement could be causing shooting pain. We just don't know. The swelling alone would mean that the whole hand is going to be involved. She likely would not be able to hold a cup of coffee. And again to me, the slightlest concern that she might trip and fall on it again is way more of a risk than she should take at this important time of recovery.

I don't mean to sound like an extremist. But I am sure the pain is very real and I am sure the professionals are giving her this advice.

^I can see this, but we have no idea what type of injury to wrist she has. I still believe there is more to the story from what Mike posted after it happened.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    All true, and I am totally staying open to whatever the truth is.... But, you still have to consider everything that goes into getting there, preparation, fear of reinjury, pain...

We really just have no idea. But for me, the argument of "she doesn't use her wrist to sing with" is just not thoughtful enough. Of course she does not. But the fact that she has the opportunity to allow this injury to heal properly and completely without fail, she should take it! She is way too young and too athletic to start going back to her hectic lifestyle of running around and hitting points to risk reinjury. I am pretty sure her trainers and medical professionals have told her "do nothing till you are fully capable". I don't think she cancelled the Opry cause she "couldn't" I think she did because it was wise......
    it's two little Opry shows, 6 songs.She shows up ,does a quick sound check then comes out and sings. It's not strenuous nor would it set back her healing.It's been 4 and a half weeks.And fear of re injury?lol She's dealing with an almost 3 year old on a daily basis.That is much more strenuous and full of possible reinjury then standing in front of a mic stand.She's tougher then you're giving her credit for.

I Have no problems with her canceling the shows.That's her decision and I don't think she made it lightly.I just think there was a another reason behind it besides a broken wrist,and that would just be my opinion.
    DizzyDollyDee and Jae like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    it's two little Opry shows, 6 songs.She shows up ,does a quick sound check then comes out and sings. It's not strenuous nor would it set back her healing.It's been 4 and a half weeks.And fear of re injury?lol She's dealing with an almost 3 year old on a daily basis.That is much more strenuous and full of possible reinjury then standing in front of a mic stand.She's tougher then you're giving her credit for.

I Have no problems with her canceling the shows.That's her decision and I don't think she made it lightly.I just think there was a another reason behind it besides a broken wrist,and that would just be my opinion.
    I’m thinking the same thing, if it was only a broken wrist I really believe she would have posted a picture of it saying how clumsy she was. I hope I’m wrong but it’s more than a broken wrist.
    maddkat, sd20 and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I hope this means new Carrie music is the works. 2017 has been fairly quiet for her. I’m ready for something new. At least we have the concert film to enjoy for now.

•