Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2319 of 2434 FirstFirst ... 1319181922192269230923172318231923202321232923692419 ... LastLast
Results 46,361 to 46,380 of 48663
Like Tree186914Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    @opry

It's here. The #Opry performance you've been waiting for. @reba & @carrieunderwood. "Does He Love You."Full video: http://bit.ly/RebaCarrie_DoesHeLoveYou …
    Thanks Donna. Gosh, now that we have a close up view, I didn't realize how emotional Carrie was about singing with Reba.

On another note, even though we're not likely to get it, Carrie's old label OWES us a DVD seeing that they didn't give us CCA as a single.
    txacar and rainbow1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Just wondering, did you read all that, to answer?
    Un-uh!! Couple of words/phrases jumped out at me. That's it.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    ^ ^

While we don't know 100% that the DVD is going to be released, it's so like Carrie to throw out hints about something coming up. She really enjoys doing that. I still remember her clues before she launched Calia. The fact that the video is all MSG is what makes me think that it is the DVD, especially since a new album will not be coming out until next year. I always thought it was odd that they would film the concert at MSG but never release it. So many people went to see her on the Storyteller Tour, I would imagine the DVD would sell very well. I remember that the minute the concert in San Antonio was over, I wanted to see it again.
    True,it would sell very well!!I do read into things pretty often,but this wasn’t one of them.I saw her in Nashville last September with my mom who loved it as well & after it was over,I still couldn’t get that concert out of my head because it was that amazing & spectacular &it still stays with me to this day as the best concert that I’ve ever been to,and I don’t normally go to a lot of concerts so this one was quite special for me!!After it was over,I too,wanted to see it again & again!!The lighting,staging,the jukebox,the video screens & her incredible voice...mind blowing & just so spectacular & WOW inducing!!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    ^More Carrie fan speculation. The DVD was filmed at Madison Square Garden so we're speculating that she has a reason for using that particular concert in her tweet. Nothing concrete, just more fun speculation and wishful thinking. My reasoning was based on the fact that we got Greatest Hits when she was pg with Isaiah so perhaps the DVD will be released and give us something until new music comes along.

Regarding her album, I've no idea of what was agreed with Capitol Records other than the Vice President of Promotions said they planned to have new music out 1st quarter 2018.
    I deeply apologize if I jumped all over you,txcar.I seem to have a really bad habit of doing that on here & I just need to stop doing that & just be part of the speculation without me chiming in every two seconds!!Your reasoning does seem pretty solid all around,we’ll just have to see what happens next!!
    lolita55 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Thanks Donna. Gosh, now that we have a close up view, I didn't realize how emotional Carrie was about singing with Reba.

On another note, even though we're not likely to get it, Carrie's old label OWES us a DVD seeing that they didn't give us CCA as a single.
    To be honest,I really don’t think the label owes us ANYTHING.Yes,there should’ve been a DVD,but that is no longer in our control & I’m sure that Carrie has no control over it either as much as we would like to think she does.Yes,CCA should’ve been a single, but maybe once the label saw that Carrie was going to switch it labels,they decided to scrap any plans they might’ve had if they were actually going to release the single & just scrap the whole idea.Looking back,they probably did regret doing that & are probably kicking themselves,so we will truly never know if it was their decision not to go ahead or if it was Carrie’s knowing she was going to switch labels anyways.
    lolita55 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood @carrieunderwood

“I just got schooled.” Truer words were never spoken. Thank you @reba and the @opry for making this Checotah girl’s dream come true!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I guess new music out 1st qrt could be The Champion? I do want something for cma tho.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    ^ ^

While we don't know 100% that the DVD is going to be released, it's so like Carrie to throw out hints about something coming up. She really enjoys doing that. I still remember her clues before she launched Calia. The fact that the video is all MSG is what makes me think that it is the DVD, especially since a new album will not be coming out until next year. I always thought it was odd that they would film the concert at MSG but never release it. So many people went to see her on the Storyteller Tour, I would imagine the DVD would sell very well. I remember that the minute the concert in San Antonio was over, I wanted to see it again.

LOL, so did I. So I did.....went to Las Vegas and saw her show there too. Problem here? Yes, cause I still wanted to see it again.
    txacar, rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    LOL, so did I. So I did.....went to Las Vegas and saw her show there too. Problem here? Yes, cause I still wanted to see it again.
    That's awesome you got to see her again. Twice is not enough? We really do need that DVD!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yahoo Entertainment‏Verified account @YahooEnt Sep 27

.@DDlovato, @CarrieUnderwood, @Sarah_Hyland and the many stars who love @WalkingDead_AMC https://yhoo.it/2y8M6oN #TWD100

SoundsLikeNashville
    ‏Verified account @SoundsLikeNash
    Sep 28

Aw, shucks! @carrieunderwood & @mikefisher1212 got lost in a corn maze. (Get it? Shucks! Too corny?) http://slnash.co/jYnMbTw

SoundsLikeNashville
    ‏Verified account @SoundsLikeNash
    Sep 29

.@carrieunderwood @Jason_Aldean & @GeorgeStrait are coming together for a HUGE concert in Nashville. Here's why: http://slnash.co/GYkJbTw

Rolling Stone
    ‏Verified account @RollingStone
    Sep 29

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood are set to perform at an all-star concert for hurricane relief in Nashville http://rol.st/2k8OO7v

TheCountrySource
    ‏ @TCountrySource
    Sep 29

@carrieunderwood Joins @Reba at Grand Ol Opry To Sing "Does He Love You". Watch here- http://thecountrysource.com/current-topics/9/29/2017/31tryhp7z8bvrt4m3aon0hcohcdz2g … #CarrieUnderwood #Reba

ET Canada
    ‏Verified account @ETCanada
    10h10 hours ago

.@garthbrooks, @carrieunderwood, @GeorgeStrait & @reba to headline #CountryRising benefit show for hurricane relief http://etcnda.com/oZpB3K

CALIA by Carrie
    ‏Verified account @CALIAbyCarrie
    9h9 hours ago

Strong looks good on everybody. @CarrieUnderwood’s look: http://bit.ly/2gseivp

PACRadioShow
    ‏ @PACRadioShow
    9h9 hours ago

OTD 4 years ago: @CarrieUnderwood earns #Platinum status for 'Two Black Cadillacs'...

PACRadioShow
    ‏ @PACRadioShow
    9h9 hours ago

#OTD 4 years ago: @CarrieUnderwood earns 2x #Platinum status for 'Good Girl'...

PopCrush
    ‏Verified account @PopCrush
    4h4 hours ago

From JT to Carrie Underwood, these singers would make great 'Idol' judges: http://popcrush.com/singers-who-would-make-great-american-idol-judges/ …

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

carrieunderwoodSo proud of long time friend @erinoprea for bringing @yourcitystrong home to Nashville! You guys have encouraged and inspired so many people in so many cities!!! Keep it up! ������

Junior Carrie Follower brenda218's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    I would love to see that. Think he would be honest and straight forward, and give good, constructive criticism. Thanks for posting this. (Nice to see you here, too.)

Luke has accepted job on Idol.
    txacar likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I can't bring them over but from the looks of Carrie's Instastory we are getting a tour DVD. This would awesome and perfect timing

All About Carrie‏ @allabout_carrie 10m10 minutes agoMore

WHAT!!!!! After all our begging and wishing, @carrieunderwood will finally give us the Storyteller Tour! I'm soooo happy THANK YOU CARRIE

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    I can't bring them over but from the looks of Carrie's Instastory we are getting a tour DVD. This would awesome and perfect timing
    just saw that!! so excited they're releasing it

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Oh man Im so excited!! Best news ever!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar
    I'm so so happy! Especially because I had to sell my tickets due to a move. Which I'm still sad about. But yay!!

^ I posted this on the concert thread. Some great photos, etc. there if anybody wants to refresh their memory of that exciting night.

http://www.carriefans.com/forums/con...ml#post4746863 ([Oct 25 2016] New York, NY- Madison Square Garden)

Concert Stars
    Exciting Sunday night surprise!!!! We can watch it over and over.....and most probably be on the baby watch too!!!!
    MSCarriefan, sd20, liz278 and 2 others like this.

•