Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2312 of 2314 FirstFirst ... 1312181222122262230223102311231223132314 LastLast
Results 46,221 to 46,240 of 46278
Like Tree175605Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    I love how she is able to promote her line by actually living the lifestyle. There is so much fake marketing out there today where someone gets payed 30 million dollars to promote nike and then shows up on the field in other shoes.

Point is she really is that person who is selling this healthy athletic lifestyle so it is easy for her to jump into the role get on the floor and do a full on workout with other very athletic people.
    #CarrieIsHonest
    That's one of the thousands of reasons that I love Carrie so much!!I wear the line myself & it's amazing quality,really cute designs &it makes working out for me much more fun because I'm wearing her clothes.Its some of the most comfortable clothing that I own to work out in & it's inspiring me to want to make my own life healthier by exercising & eating better.This just isn't a passion project for her,she wears the clothes,she believes in the line to want to make people's lives better & believes in the message it sends to women who wear her line,like myself that a healthier lifestyle is possible by eating right & being a better version of yourself than you were the day before.She really believes in line because she actually lives the lifestyle that the line promotes & just isn't wearing it because someone paid her to.She embodies the lifestyle & lives it,day in & day out & I'm really glad she does that.She just isn't a celebrity putting their name on something & walking away,shoe put her name on the line because she believes that much in the mission & vision for what she wants the brand to look like & feel like & gives input on what the outfits should look like,how they should feel when people are wearing them & what kind of material that should be used in the clothing to make it look & feel good.If I had more money,I would buy EVERYTHING in the line because I believe that much in it,but unfortunately,my bank account won't let me😔!!I would if I could though!!If Carrie didn't have her name on the clothing,I wouldn't buy it,but since she does,I wear it all of the time even after I work out because it's that comfortable!!#Sheputshermoneywherehermouthis #Carrieishonest #realcelebrity

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ^^^ her line is a little pricey for me as well so I wait for the sales but it is high quality and not any more expensive than comparable competing brands. I have the wide leg yoga pants and they are the best I've ever owned. I love that she participates in the design process and doesn't just put her name on there for marketing. This isn't directed at anybody here but I have to vent just a little. It really bugs me when people on twitter act like the prices are immoral or a personal affront. They're selling a product not running a charity. If it's too expensive people can wait for a sale or don't buy it. Sorry, I'm off my soapbox now. LOL

Vanessa Lachay is going to wear Calia for DWTS rehearsals. I posted it in the Calia thread.

Concert Stars
    So excited about that!!!

Concert Stars
    ^ That is so cool! I love her and Nick! cute couple.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

carrieunderwoodMe and @eveoverlandfitness at our incredible @caliabycarrie event in NYC! We had such a fun workout class with lots of new friends...my legs still hurt! #StayThePath #fitness

Eve's post:

eveoverlandfitness
    Earlier this week at the amazing @caliabycarrie New York Fashion Week event! My job is a dream.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    SoundsLikeNashville‏Verified account @SoundsLikeNash Sep 13

She's BACK! @carrieunderwood has debuted a rockin’ opening number for this year's @SNFonNBC! http://slnash.co/AY-LXTw

Kurt Bardella
    ‏Verified account @kurtbardella
    17h17 hours ago

@brianstelter reports in @ReliableSources that @SNFonNBC ratings up 5% from last year = 24.2 million viewers - I credit @carrieunderwood

HollywoodLife
    ‏Verified account @HollywoodLife
    6h6 hours ago

.@CarrieUnderwood reveals how she feels about an #AmericanIdol reboot in this EXCLUSIVE interview http://hollywood.li/Ghsgk0v

Johnny Weir
    ‏Verified account @JohnnyGWeir
    5h5 hours ago

Sometimes you just need to hear some @carrieunderwood...

Shape Magazine
    ‏Verified account @Shape_Magazine
    21m21 minutes ago

The Fitness Accessory Carrie Underwood Hasn't Taken Off In Over Three Years http://bit.ly/2h5PiGS

Huge Carrie Follower
    ^^ Thanks so much!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    SheKnows Media‏ @femvertising Sep 15

Give @DICKS #Caila by @carrieunderwood your vote for best next gen campaign in the 2017 #Femvertising Awards: http://spr.ly/60188FdTj

CMT
    ‏Verified account @CMT
    Sep 15

.@carrieunderwood is happy to have #AmericanIdol back. What she says about shows that give unknowns a chance: http://at.cmt.com/X7eV30fbJJw

People
    ‏Verified account @people
    16h16 hours ago

Legs for Days! Carrie Underwood's Most Important Fitness & Diet Secrets http://peoplem.ag/0qvOFR1

People‏Verified account @people 14h14 hours ago

Why Carrie Underwood Went from Working Out 6 Days a Week to Just 1 or 2: ‘That Just Kind of Has to Be Okay’ http://peoplem.ag/6wyllS4

PACRadioShow‏ @PACRadioShow 9h9 hours ago

#OTD 7 years ago: @CarrieUnderwood performed 'Temporary Home' from @TheRyman for 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'...

PACRadioShow‏ @PACRadioShow 9h9 hours ago

#OTD 1 year ago: @CountryMusic released #ForeverCountry w/@Reba/@CarrieUnderwood/@BlakeShelton + more... #CMAawards

CMT‏Verified account @CMT 5h5 hours ago

.@carrieunderwood is cutting back on working out. Why she's putting the gym on the backburner: http://at.cmt.com/Hsns30fc5Qm

Video at tweet:

Brittney Thompson‏ @Brittneyy1122 5h5 hours ago

@Lauren_Alaina talking about @carrieunderwood love hearing about them support each other

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Here's another photo from the charity event Carrie attended recently.

https://missionlazarus.org/pages/son...a-mission-2017

More info: "SONGS ON A MISSION" FEATURES CARRIE UNDERWOOD, SAM HUNT
    Claire2004, Audra, Gator and 8 others like this.

Concert Stars

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    @PACRadioShow

Today marks 8 years since @carrieunderwood was inducted into the #OklahomaMusicHallOfFame... :@NewsOK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    @PACRadioShow

Today marks 8 years since @carrieunderwood was inducted into the #OklahomaMusicHallOfFame... :@NewsOK

Carrie is an icon. We'll still be talking about her in 20,30 years time. ❤️

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

jamal.petersThis past year has been kinda crazy..I'm from Lincoln ave and I got the opportunity to shoot one of the biggest country singers in the world @carrieunderwood for @almay | Life is funny that way the key is you have to surround yourself with ppl that are doing better than you and I'll guarantee that things will fall into place @madebytenant

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZKBL4oAfZr/

Concert Stars
    So beautiful!! Love that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    That's one of the thousands of reasons that I love Carrie so much!!I wear the line myself & it's amazing quality,really cute designs &it makes working out for me much more fun because I'm wearing her clothes.Its some of the most comfortable clothing that I own to work out in & it's inspiring me to want to make my own life healthier by exercising & eating better.This just isn't a passion project for her,she wears the clothes,she believes in the line to want to make people's lives better & believes in the message it sends to women who wear her line,like myself that a healthier lifestyle is possible by eating right & being a better version of yourself than you were the day before.She really believes in line because she actually lives the lifestyle that the line promotes & just isn't wearing it because someone paid her to.She embodies the lifestyle & lives it,day in & day out & I'm really glad she does that.She just isn't a celebrity putting their name on something & walking away,shoe put her name on the line because she believes that much in the mission & vision for what she wants the brand to look like & feel like & gives input on what the outfits should look like,how they should feel when people are wearing them & what kind of material that should be used in the clothing to make it look & feel good.If I had more money,I would buy EVERYTHING in the line because I believe that much in it,but unfortunately,my bank account won't let me��!!I would if I could though!!If Carrie didn't have her name on the clothing,I wouldn't buy it,but since she does,I wear it all of the time even after I work out because it's that comfortable!!#Sheputshermoneywherehermouthis #Carrieishonest #realcelebrity
    https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/calia .. You can sign up to get online coupons to buy stuff online at very bottom of page through email. You can check around holidays. That's when some places have great sales. Something I love about Calia is combination of comfy and cute.

Concert Stars
    CU Street Team‏ @CU_streetteam 20m20 minutes ago

Vanessa Lachey rocking some Calia while rehearsing for DWTS.

txacar, ethelu, oldyfan and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    SNF Ad Week 2-- slight variation for Packers etc. haha

SNF on NBC‏Verified account @SNFonNBC 2h2 hours ago

Take it away, @carrieunderwood! Stream #SNF here → http://bit.ly/2w2MgcM

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood
    9h
    For the record, if I have the chance to work out 7x a week, I'll do it but many weeks life has other plans & I've learned to roll with it!
    tomhfit

My thoughts on how @carrieunderwood Stays in Great Shape With 1 or 2 #Workouts a Week for @SELFmagazineself.com/story/how-carr…

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    • bradpaisleyCMA promo shoot with @carrieunderwood today. I like her new direction in footwear.
      Also, her hands are huge in real life. We photoshop them smaller.

txacar, Suellen, Gator and 7 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•