Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1869 of 2469 FirstFirst ... 8691369176918191859186718681869187018711879191919692369 ... LastLast
Results 37,361 to 37,380 of 49378
Like Tree189979Likes

Thread: Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    OMG nice find! They might even be performing it together on Idol! YES!

There is no way it is just background vocals. They called it a duet. At minimum, it must be featuring vocals.

I mean- who would be stupid enough to relegate Carrie Underwood to Background vocals? haha
    they're not stupid but.... Brad and Swon Brothers... LOL
    And Carrie and Keith are good friends... so you'll never know... ehehe...

BUT this is what I'm really thinking......
    I wouldn't mention Carrie (or anyone BIG) if they are not featured in the CD... I say this will be a full-on duet...
    And I'm really hoping it's a really really good one! For selfish reasons, I'd like a ballad love song OR something that is easy to the ears mid tempo... something like DYTAM but a love song : D
    liz278, hjj, rainbow1 and 4 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    What's this mean?

^They must have had a clip of her on the TV show.

opry051008, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    I doubt it. Keith usually gives at least a featuring role. It may not be a full on duet per se, but I think Carrie will get a featuring credit.

So happy! Surely you like him better than Sam, right? haha

Praying you do. (smile) He is so hot! lol And Keith has a nice voice.
    That's so funny Tee. lol.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Windmills throwing some shade??

@WindmillsMusic 33m33 minutes ago
    Hey, anybody else remember how we didn't see pics of Kelly or Carrie w their respective now-husbands 'til after they were engaged?
    Silly question but what's the shade?
    oldyfan and gna like this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Silly question but what's the shade?
    My guess is they were assuming she was talking about Miranda walking the red carpet with her new boyfriend. I don't know if windmills meant to 'throw shade'. From what I've seen that would seem out of character. Personally I see nothing wrong with Miranda going public with her relationship if that's her choice.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaks_weyn View Post
    they're not stupid but.... Brad and Swon Brothers... LOL
    And Carrie and Keith are good friends... so you'll never know... ehehe...

BUT this is what I'm really thinking......
    I wouldn't mention Carrie (or anyone BIG) if they are not featured in the CD... I say this will be a full-on duet...
    And I'm really hoping it's a really really good one! For selfish reasons, I'd like a ballad love song OR something that is easy to the ears mid tempo... something like DYTAM but a love song : D
    agree! I don't think Swon brothers or Brad ever called those songs duets or announced Carrie as being on the song as that is sort of misleading when it's just background. But Keith specifically said Carrie is on the cd! So excited!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    agree! I don't think Swon brothers or Brad ever called those songs duets or announced Carrie as being on the song as that is sort of misleading when it's just background. But Keith specifically said Carrie is on the cd! So excited!
    I'm still not convinced it's more then prominent backing vocals. He's trying to sell the cd, why not mention Carrie's on there even if in a minor role.I seem to remember Carrie & Co. making a big deal out of Hunt being on HB didn't they?

and I do not want her singing with Keith on Idol. She needs her own solo spot, actually she needs at least 2 solo spots.One for Alone & one for CB
    lizcarlo and Gator like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm excited for this because it means new Carrie music. Can't wait to hear it.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I'm still not convinced it's more then prominent backing vocals. He's trying to sell the cd, why not mention Carrie's on there even if in a minor role.I seem to remember Carrie & Co. making a big deal out of Hunt being on HB didn't they?

and I do not want her singing with Keith on Idol. She needs her own solo spot, actually she needs at least 2 solo spots.One for Alone & one for CB
    Carrie better get her own spot!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar

I very much doubt we will see the Keith/Carrie collaboration. Keith performed his new single last week.Carrie will certainly get one solo spot and there may be some group stuff. There are only so many performance slots available in the 2 hour finale. So I don't see anyone getting more than one solo slot.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    I very much doubt we will see the Keith/Carrie collaboration. Keith performed his new single last week.Carrie will certainly get one solo spot and there may be some group stuff. There are only so many performance slots available in the 2 hour finale. So I don't see anyone getting more than one solo slot.
    Keith has strongly hinted he will sing with a former Idol on the finale. I just surely hope it's not Carrie.

Carrie is THE American Idol. After that over the top 2 hour lovefest when Kelly was on she deserves 2 solo spots.hey should devote a full 30 minutes to her!! lol But I doubt they give her more then 3 1/2 minutes.
    Gator likes this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    GLAMOUR South Africa ‏@GLAMOUR_sa 3h3 hours ago We've always loved a little bit of gold and @carrieunderwood's sparkly gown is no exception! http://ow.ly/10eoaM

rainbow1, ethelu and Gator like this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    rainbow1, ethelu and Smokyiiis like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'd be good with Carrie doing CB AND singing with Keith! And a snippet of Alone or ABMH! It would have been nice if it had worked for her to appear on a show during the season, as she could have been the focus. It will be MUCH harder for her to be the focus when it is the big finale that is bringing back all but one of the former Idol winners, plus other past contestants.
    teesharky, ethelu and nccountrygal like this.

Concert Stars

Well I choose to be happy about this and hope for a proper diet or at least s featuring role. But you may be right about the Idol performance. Seems unlikely as he has a different single out now to promote right?
    rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I am soo happy that she is going to be featured on his album, I have always hoped that they would do a duet together, and to be honest I thought they were amazing together when they did their co-headlining tour 8 years ago. I think it would be cool if they did a mini co-headlining tour again on a year that Carrie isn't doing her own headlining tour of course!!
    rainbow1, Smokyiiis and Suellen like this.

I wonder if the Keith/Carrie collaboration will be an official single released after her final single from Storyteller to bridge the gap during her hiatus between album #5 & #6??

•