Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars

Temporary Home in Korean Drama

So this is random but I have gotten the Korean drama bug and have been going through them on Hulu. I often hear American music in them but I just now am watching a scene from Oh My Lady and there is Carrie singing Temporary Home in the background (her voice, her song). I heard a TS song once but aside from that I have heard no country music at all - instead a lot of Lady Gaga and Rihanna. There is a huge audience for Korean dramas. They have like 20 a week come out. Anyway, it had been running through the back of my mind about Carrie's potential as a global artist and it is just kind of sweet to hear her and TH being played on a show that is to an audience that probably is unfamiliar with her. I think that speaks to the quality of her voice and the song.

Random I know but it's exciting for a Carrie fan who is also now a K Drama fan. lol

Thx for reminding me...I watch this drama last year n spotted TH as well haha...below is my thread. http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...t-believe.html

Concert Stars
    wow that is awesome...great exposure!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by yehchern View Post
    Thx for reminding me...I watch this drama last year n spotted TH as well haha...below is my thread. http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...t-believe.html
    Thank you for the link. I read it and it sounds like you were just as excited to hear it as I was last night. I had to run on here right away to share. lol I guess I assumed that the show chose the song too. It doesn't really fit the context except they are discussing the "star" change management teams which could be considered his home. It definitely was not a definite match b/t the song and the situation but wouldn't they have to pay to have the song played in the drama? Pay Carrie too btw since she is a co-writer for TH. Idk. Anyway, it sounded wonderful as Carrie always sounds wonderful.

Thanks for the extra details!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool that they are playing Carrie's songs around the world

Concert Stars
    Carrie needs to know this!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It's amazing to think how far Carrie's music has reached people all over the world. I'm a fan in the UK. Her music is touching people all over. She's amazing. ♥

•