Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big Carrie news on Monday?

Just saw this on twitter, anyone know what this is all about? Or what radio station it is?

@CUnews4fans: Rumor is going around that a radio station is releasing super awesome news about Carrie Underwood on Monday. Album release date? we hope so!

Concert Stars
    Ohhhh.
    Hope Hope Hope!!!
    Come on News!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    according to Carrie there is no big news on Monday

the radio station is KTEX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    The news will be that there will be new music soon.

Concert Stars
    ^^If that's the case, maybe we can call in for the definition of "soon"!

Concert Stars
    The news is that the definition of the word SOON has been changed to mean WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER.... LOL

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    according to Carrie there is no big news on Monday

the radio station is KTEX
    Bummer! I was just going to say that maybe the news was about her tour next year but it appears now that there is not going to be any news. Dang it!

Glad Carrie commented on this (now if only she'd comment on the threads about whether or not she's attending the ACA's. Lol).

Now even the radio stations are playing with us!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Does Carrie know that tomorrow is the first day of December? Or has she lost track of time? I'm only kidding.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    The news is that the definition of the word SOON has been changed to mean WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER.... LOL
    lol agree. I don't understand why they can't at least throw us a bone or something. We have waited an entire year and they should at least tell us when to expect the lead single. So sick of all this "soon" stuff. lol Soon means 2012 sometime, when they get to it.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    Does Carrie know that tomorrow is the first day of December? Or has she lost track of time? I'm only kidding.
    lol I don't think they really care at this point. The album will come out when they are good and ready for it to come out. lol

But-- I don't see why they can't announce that the new single is being released in early January or something. Give us something.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Glad Carrie commented on this (now if only she'd comment on the threads about whether or not she's attending the ACA's. Lol).

Now even the radio stations are playing with us!
    I wonder why she hasn't commented about the ACAs? She did last year. So she must not be going. Last year, she saw the threads about the ACAS and she told us she was attending.

I think that means she is not attending then, or she would tell us. Bummer. She must have lost.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I wonder why she hasn't commented about the ACAs? She did last year. So she must not be going. Last year, she saw the threads about the ACAS and she told us she was attending.

I think that means she is not attending then, or she would tell us. Bummer. She must have lost.
    OR---Tee---maybe she is going to tell us that she is attending and will sing her new single---------------MAYBE_---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    OR---Tee---maybe she is going to tell us that she is attending and will sing her new single---------------MAYBE_---------------------------
    Positive thinking Adam...I like that!!

Concert Stars
    ^ I hope you are right! But that would be the big news for Monday--- since Monday is the ACAS. Carrie already ruled out any big news Monday, so it is not looking good. lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Positive thinking Adam...I like that!!
    Thanks Ann. How are you doing? Good-I hope. It is great to be able to relax and have fun with my family and friends for a few weeks until after the first of the year and not have to pump my head full of medical terms and procedures for a while again. I did manage to keep a 4.0 GPA for the quarter. Dad and Mom are really proud---believe me--it took a lot of late nights to accomplish it. LOL Too bad Carrie's new single is not out as I would be able to vote/request with you guys again.

Ty
    She'll probably be too busy working on the album to care about attending the ACAs. She's mentioned finishing up the recording process in early-Dec multiple times. And, she's got that Christmas party in Cincinnati to perform at the day after.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    Lol I love it

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    She'll probably be too busy working on the album to care about attending the ACAs. She's mentioned finishing up the recording process in early-Dec multiple times. And, she's got that Christmas party in Cincinnati to perform at the day after.
    Forgot about that Ty. I wish I knew someone that works for GAF---I would plead, beg and even cry (maybe) to go with them to see Carrie. I hope they cover it on one of our TV stations---but they never have in the past.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    Thanks Ann. How are you doing? Good-I hope. It is great to be able to relax and have fun with my family and friends for a few weeks until after the first of the year and not have to pump my head full of medical terms and procedures for a while again. I did manage to keep a 4.0 GPA for the quarter. Dad and Mom are really proud---believe me--it took a lot of late nights to accomplish it. LOL Too bad Carrie's new single is not out as I would be able to vote/request with you guys again.
    Adam, congrats on your 4.0! I bet your friends and family and extremely proud of you. Keep up the fantastic work. Hope you enjoy your R&R!

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast