Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

CMT Contest to Win Tickets to an "Upcoming CMT Crossroads" (no artist named yet)

FollowCMT CMT

We have a tasty treat for you! You could win a trip to an upcoming #CMTcrossroads taping and $500. LAST DAY 2 ENTER: ow.ly/7C6QT

I wonder if this could be Carrie's CMT Crossorads that she mentioned? Either way, everyone should enter the contest as if it is Carrie,, it will be pretty incredible to be there in person!

Please tell me it's open to Canadians??

Edit: nope, of course not.

"All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on November 25, 2011" - BUMMER!

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Too late.

Concert Stars
    Bummer! I didnt see the date. Sorry guys

Junior Carrie Follower Butterfly13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    It's alright Tee . I'm pretty sure this is Carrie's taping now and it'll air when the new album drops. Is winning the only way to go to a taping of Crossroads or can you buy tickets somewhere?

Concert Stars
    I saw this and entered prior, I was thinking the same thing, this is probably for Carrie... hmmm...

Concert Stars
    no canada...sucks!!

Concert Stars
    Hope it's Carrie's CMT crossroad.

Let's hope it's Carrie's

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Guys, I just heard there was a commercial aired on CMT for an upcoming Rascal Flatts/Journey Crossroads episode airing sometime next year. Maybe this means we'll be hearing about Carrie's episode soon?

Ty
    Hmm. If true, that means they're probably taping the RF/Journey one next. I'd guess we'll be waiting 'til after that one has aired before news of Carrie's.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Hmm. If true, that means they're probably taping the RF/Journey one next. I'd guess we'll be waiting 'til after that one has aired before news of Carrie's.
    Since there was an ad for it, I assumed it's already been taped. Gary, Jay, and Joe Don are taking a break until their new tour starts in January. My guess is this episode was taped awhile ago so they could get it out of the way so it wouldn't have to take time out of their holiday time to do it. Since it usually takes a few months of planning to coordinate these types of shows, I would think they've had the scheduling/taping logistics figured out for awhile, but managed to keep it under wraps.

I was thinking we could hear some info about Carrie's because usually hearing about new episodes of a show means that other ones will soon follow. Since information about RF's episode has already been aired on CMT, I'd assume this means they are going to be ready to reveal information about all the upcoming episodes soon. Once the air date of the first episode is revealed, I think the rest of the schedule will follow & that's why we could be hearing info about Carrie's episode soon.

Concert Stars
    I hope so because seriously, we have waited 6 years for this and the waiting period is getting old. lol But I am thrilled to see Rascal Flatts singing with Journey! Love them! That should be great!

It does make sense for Carrie to wait till she has the new single at least so she can use the CMT show to debut new music.

I think they might try to air Carrie's episode right around album release. They can use some new material & promote the album at the same time.

Concert Stars
    I would love for it to be Carrie. But I am just not getting my hopes up.
    But I can dream can't I.....?

Ty
    I don't understand how the RF/Journey special could already be taped and yet nobody knew a thing about it.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    I don't understand how the RF/Journey special could already be taped and yet nobody knew a thing about it.
    Stranger things have happened. I have noticed a lot of stuff involving RF seems to fly under the radar unless it comes from them or someone connected to their career. People who are involved with them rarely seem to leak information (as a lot of people on Twitter do with Carrie), so I wouldn't be at all surprised if no one knew about this and they were able to keep it quiet.

I don't see how they could've ran an ad for the show if it hasn't been taped yet, unless CMT ran a "teaser" for an unnamed upcoming episode or something. Since we haven't heard about the taping from two weeks ago they're probably going to reveal the info soon. Based on this, I think it's almost a given the RF/Journey episode will air first and then Carrie's will follow. Bottom line? I need to see this ad so I can figure it out. LOL.

Has anyone at the FC asked Carrie if this is still happening? I think last time she had said they still were working out the schedule.

Concert Stars
    I don't think anyone has asked Carrie again yet, as she made it clear in her post that they had to work out the scheduling, so it could be months yet unfortunately.

However--- if this means it could still be Adele, the wait will be well worth it.

Adele said she will be singing again starting February, and she will be ready for the Grammys per doctors orders.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast