Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

New Carrie blog 11-14-11

Mike looks creepy...he's grown a mustache for
    Movember United States - Home

date night last night

and album update...9 songs recorded, tempo heavy, recording more in early December then it's Mark's turn to have at them, trying to figure out a single

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, at least we heard something about the album...this time of year, the days will pass quickly so won't be that long. Carrie's comment about Mike's mustache...so funny...she's so dang cute!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Yay finally another album update! I am excited because she said she had some really rocking songs! I hope the lead single is rocking! Also, she said she going to be recording about 4 - 6 more songs in early December. I think maybe she have the album finished by the end of the year so lets hope for a early February release date. Maybe she could get a grammy performance which is on Feb12th and then they could have her album come out Feb 13th which is on a Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    Yay finally another album update! I am excited because she said she had some really rocking songs! I hope the lead single is rocking! Also, she said she going to be recording about 4 - 6 more songs in early December. I think maybe she have the album finished by the end of the year so lets hope for a early February release date. Maybe she could get a grammy performance which is on Feb12th and then they could have her album come out Feb 13th which is on a Monday.
    That would be awesome!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    I predict that this will blow "Four For The Record" out of the water. I hope there will be some ballads on it.

Concert Stars
    Hmm i am a little confused. She said she was done last time in her last blog but just had tweeking. Now she only has 9 songs done and has more to do in december. Odd. Maybe she meant that the songwriting was done in her last blog? Recording only takes a few days so that is easy enough to finish.

Anyway i am so happy she blogged and mentioned The single being picked.

I am sure it will drop in 2012 due to xmas music but at least she is making progress.

There were 6 songs done in september and just 3 more done now though so they are definitely taking their time. Lol

But it is easy for carrie to do the actual studio recording of the songs. The hard part is the writing but that is done so it is all good.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Hmm i am a little confused. She said she was done last time in her last blog but just had tweeking. Now she only has 9 songs done and has more to do in december. Odd. Maybe she meant that the songwriting was done in her last blog? Recording only takes a few days so that is easy enough to finish.

I am sure it will drop in 2012 due to xmas music but at least she is making progress.

There were 6 songs done in september and just 3 more done now though so they are definitely taking their time. Lol

But it is easy for carrie to do the actual studio recording of the songs. The hard part is the writing but that is done so it is all good.
    actually if you read the blog she's doing some writing this week so the writing continues as she says up to the last minute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Can I just say that I absolutely love Carrie Underwood? This blog literally had me rolling on the floor. "So Mike looks creepy...please don't make me have to suffer with my husband's serial killer mustache for nothing! Give me your money! But, ah, he's in first place anyway 'cause I donated. " Then as an afterthought: "Btw, the album's really shaping up. Picking out lead single."

And she said "donzo" which cracked me up. Our girl's hilarious! I don't understand how anyone can think she's not!

Concert Stars
    By this, I predict a release between January and March. Probably toward the later half.

A single by January, definitely, if 9 songs are done with the exception of production, then they should be able to chose within days/weeks and start their work on it to get it out right after the holidays. Usually an album follows 2 months later, which would make sense with the timeline I'm predicting.

I'm so pumped!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    actually if you read the blog she's doing some writing this week so the writing continues as she says up to the last minute
    Tx! I commented before i read the blog. Lol

Concert Stars
    Here's Mike Movember page, y'all...and Carrie Fisher commented.

Concert Stars
    Me thinks a Grammy slot will come of this timeline

Especially is she's nominated for RM... She could very well perform

.......I hope.

Getting more and more excited!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

Tee even though Carrie said she was still writing up to the last minute she did say she was going to be recording 4 - 6 songs in early December. That will give her 13 - 15 songs recorded which is enough for the album. I still say the album will be done by the end of the year. I am still hopeful for a February release date.

It's been forever since I've been on here, but I'm so freaking excited. After Christmas is definitely a good move for a lead single. *fingerscrossed*

Concert Stars
    Am I the only one that still thinks the album is coming out this year? LMAO
    Ok here's my new prediction.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE....
    2-2-12 GROUNGHOG DAY..... LOL The Groundhog will come out of his hole and instead of seeing his shadow he will see a copy of CARRIES MASTERPIECE and it will instantly turn into spring...... LOL
    Last edited by 12russ79; 11-14-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: And the OKLAHOMA WIND gently blows...

Concert Stars
    The album will be out around March-April. I hope they release the lead single early January! I need new music!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I agree, Zman, that we are likely looking at a March/April release date. If the single drops in January, an album release in March would allow approx. 2 months for the single to make an impact at radio.
    I anticipate, as others have said, that we will get a lot of information all at once. I think the single announcement and album release date information will come out together. I'm sure at this point that they actually have a target release date, and are working to book promo based on that date. I'm hoping we get the name of the single prior to Christmas.

Concert Stars
    Sweet! Album news. Definitely sounds like they're looking for a January single release. I guess the album will be out in March.

No Shave November.... get it Mike.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    Here's Mike Movember page, y'all...and Carrie Fisher commented.

I saw that, when I went to donate!! Awwww, she wants to kiss him!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast