Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,691
    Concert Stars

    CMA Rehearsals - Remind Me (Picture)

    CMA Country Music Association
    Rehearsals are officially in session. I think I hear "Remind Me" coming from the Bridgestone Arena.... "Like" & "Share" this if you're excited for November 9th!

    Source: CMA Country Music Association - Non-Profit Organization - Nashville, TN | Facebook



    On the other hand, Carrie's "CMA Awards Facebook Image" has 425 likes compared to:

    Taylor - 206 likes
    Miranda - 208 likes
    Brad - 283 likes
    Blake - 350 likes
    Jason - 239 likes

    I know it doesn't mean anything, but....


  • #2
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,347
    Concert Stars
    Brad and Carrie look great Hope they sound great as they look

  • #3
    Ultimate Carrie Fan nannygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Taylor Swift's Tour Bus
    Posts
    7,262
    Concert Stars
    Awww, Carrie looks so cute!

    What I would give to be a fly on that wall...

  • #4
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897
    From twitter, photo from CMA press conference:


  • #5
    Ty
    Ty is offline
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,315
    Yep. A press conference took place about an hour ago:


  • #6
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Carrie looks gorgeous as usual!!!

  • #7
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,358
    Concert Stars
    So exciting!!! She looks beautiful, and that smile!!!

  • #8
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Carrie's outfit looks different from last years conference. Brad's... not so much hahaha
    Becca

  • #9
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    CMA Country Music Association
    Rehearsals are officially in session. I think I hear "Remind Me" coming from the Bridgestone Arena.... "Like" & "Share" this if you're excited for November 9th!

    Source: CMA Country Music Association - Non-Profit Organization - Nashville, TN | Facebook



    On the other hand, Carrie's "CMA Awards Facebook Image" has 425 likes compared to:

    Taylor - 206 likes
    Miranda - 208 likes
    Brad - 283 likes
    Blake - 350 likes
    Jason - 239 likes

    I know it doesn't mean anything, but....

    aww this reminds me of Johnny and June... Just watched walk the line for the 10th time haha
    Becca

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    ahhhhh!!! I knew it!! the Walk this Way outfit was designed by White Trash Beautiful! Love that outfit!
    Becca

  • #11
    Carrie Fans Maniac kewlie78189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,142
    Concert Stars
    oh love that pic!

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Tweet from @wamzmel at CMA Press Conference - Carrie Underwood always has amazing shoes -- do these boots not totally rock?

    Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

  • #13
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    1,267
    I am so excited!! Are Brad and Carrie going to sing from the same microphone?

  • #14
    Obsessed Carrie Fan diva101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    1,675
    here are the vids!




  • #15
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,696
    Concert Stars
    I wonder if they will show the desert scenes on the big screen in the background when they sing?

    I hope they have a beautiful stage set and background for the performance.

  • #16
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Ahhh! I love the way it's set up in the performance, with them sharing the microphone. Hopefully it stays that way - I really wanted them to do the song singing to each other instead of to the audience, it makes the song have a deeper emotional impact IMO. So happy!

    Watching the videos now! (Since when do press conferences take place on Sundays? lol. I'll take it, though!)

  • #17
    Huge Carrie Follower clarkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by carriefann View Post
    I am so excited!! Are Brad and Carrie going to sing from the same microphone?
    they were using the same one in a rehearsal photo i saw from david wild on twitter

  • #18
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,185
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Ahhh! I love the way it's set up in the performance, with them sharing the microphone. Hopefully it stays that way - I really wanted them to do the song singing to each other instead of to the audience, it makes the song have a deeper emotional impact IMO. So happy!

    Watching the videos now! (Since when do press conferences take place on Sundays? lol. I'll take it, though!)
    I am also quite happy to see that they're sharing a mic in the pic! I wonder how Carrie will switch between the microphones since she comes out in the 2nd half of the first dialogue.

  • #19
    Huge Carrie Follower clarkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I wonder if they will show the desert scenes on the big screen in the background when they sing?

    I hope they have a beautiful stage set and background for the performance.
    that would be awesome!

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Thank you for posting these vids. I just love these two together - they've developed quite a rapport.


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •