Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

New Carrie blog! (11/06/11)

CMA talk and.... ALBUM TALK! She's almost done!! Check it out

omgg!! it's times like this that I wish I was a fan club member

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Says its a tempo heavy album, which i took as up tempo bc she said its hard to find good uptempo material.
    Becca

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    OMG thank you Carrie!! News of new Album that it's nearly done. Hoping we hear a new single soon. Upbeat is good, makes for even more awesome concerts. You just made our day!!! CMA script meeting today. Can't wait to see Carrie/Brad have in store for us this year. Hoping for more great singing parodies. Happy days, Album almost done, WOOT,WOOT!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ^^ LOL, yay! Did she say anything else about the album?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    Says its a tempo heavy album, which i took as up tempo bc she said its hard to find good uptempo material.
    Becca

Ok good I took it the same way as you did, so I am glad you agree. lol I am excited for a more uptempo album. I do love a good old sad song too sometimes like "I KNOW YOU Won't" or "JAD", but it will be nice to see an upbeat album after all the ballads on PO. I do love her ballads though. I just think an upbeat happy tone would be nice this time.

So excited!

What do you guys think Carrie meant about the "dramatic" dresses she is wearing? lol Possibly another big red dress like for ITYS at the ACMs?

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    You thought there was gonna be a spring album release LOL! Maybe 12-12-11 will be it! She did say in an iHeart interview that it's not too far away from being finished

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie&Taylor View Post
    You thought there was gonna be a spring album release LOL! Maybe 12-12-11 will be it! She did say in an iHeart interview that it's not too far away from being finished
    There's no single out so the album will b released next year. but I could see a single coming this year MAYBE.
    Becca

Concert Stars
    Carrie called her album a "masterpiece". I'm quoting the word she used! Just saying! :P THIS WILL BE AWEESOMMMEEEEE! MUAAHAHAHAHAHA. THE STORM IS FINALLY COMING! :P

Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    Carrie called her album a "masterpiece". I'm quoting the word she used! Just saying! :P THIS WILL BE AWEESOMMMEEEEE! MUAAHAHAHAHAHA. THE STORM IS FINALLY COMING! :P
    WOW a masterpiece...awesome...intriguing...CANNOT WAIT but guess I will!!!! Thank you for posting!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Haha, that is awesome!! I knew this would be her best album yet! I can't wait to see what the critics say, their mouths are gonna fall open! And Carrie is going to be scooping up Album awards just like Miranda did with Revolution! Move aside, Taylor, Carrie can get 1Million in first week sales too! Not that it is important. I just can't wait to hear it. I know it really must be stellar if Carrie herself calls it a "masterpiece"! She doesn't toot her own horn very often.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    There's no single out so the album will b released next year. but I could see a single coming this year MAYBE.
    Becca
    I agree.

The best that we can hope for is for a single to get released before the end of the year and that could be a little iffy since they might not want to risk a new single getting lost with all the Christmas music that will get played on the radio starting after Thanksgiving.

Concert Stars
    Thank God finally some album news!!! Can't wait to hear this masterpiece I have been dying for new Carrie music after this long wait that anything at this point from her would be a masterpiece to me

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That is great that she has the confidence to say that but if she is going talk the talk the album better be able to back those words up.

Well, I'm sure her album will be a masterpiece to me!!

wow, I'm really getting excited about her new album!!! I'll trust her judgment when she said that this is a MASTERPIECE! If this will be released on March, then I know what I'll buy myself for graduation

Concert Stars
    What if the album was called "Masterpiece"

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    What if the album was called "Masterpiece"
    I don't think that she would do that.

Kayne West would, Carrie not so much. lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I agree.

The best that we can hope for is for a single to get released before the end of the year and that could be a little iffy since they might not want to risk a new single getting lost with all the Christmas music that will get played on the radio starting after Thanksgiving.
    Do the Country Music Stations play that much Christmas music though that it affects the country singles? I know my country music station plays some Christmas music but not that much during the holidays so I don't see where there is much of an effect on the country singles. I hope we get that lead single soon like maybe in a few weeks or at the latest in December because it sounds like from her blog that the album will definitely be completed in time for either a January or February relase date. Let's hope so anyway!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    Do the Country Music Stations play that much Christmas music though that it affects the country singles? I know my country music station plays some Christmas music but not that much during the holidays so I don't see where there is much of an effect on the country singles. I hope we get that lead single soon like maybe in a few weeks or at the latest in December because it sounds like from her blog that the album will definitely be completed in time for either a January or February relase date. Let's hope so anyway!
    Even if it just some Christmas music that is going to take away plays that if you wait until the first of the year isn't going to get taken away.

•  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast