Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley Access Hollwood

Credit to poster.

Love it so funny! hahahaha♥

Concert Stars
    thanks for this!

I saw the commercial on ABC last night. It was so cute. In this one, Brad told Carrie after Donnie and Marie went by, "why don't you just act like my sister". It was really cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I saw the commercial on ABC last night. It was so cute. In this one, Brad told Carrie after Donnie and Marie went by, "why don't you just act like my sister". It was really cute.
    Lol so cute. I hope someone will post the video of the commercial at YouTube.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    OH MY GOODNESS I seriously LAUGHED OUT LOUD reading this. I haven't seen the commercial yet but I can just see Brad saying this to Carrie. Something tells me that these commercials are going to be keepers!!! Maybe Carrie & Brad should really consider doing a tv show together -- wouldn't they be awesome!!!!

Let's see the list is growing -- we've had Bert & Ernie, Sonny & Cher, Loretta & Conway and now siblings!!! LOL Just love love love the friendship and connection these two have. Its so special!!!

PS. I hope they show these spots during DWTS or on Thursday nights -- those are the only nights I usually watch anything on ABC!

Yeah, it was hilarious cuz the look Carrie gave Brad when he said just act like my sister was priceless. She said something like, oookkaayyy Brad. They work so well together - that's probably why they brought Donnie and Marie in on this commercial. Just look at all the years Donnie and Marie have been relevant together. Oh and Mickie and Minnie were also there sitting in chairs. I hope to see it playing alot.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Yeah, it was hilarious cuz the look Carrie gave Brad when he said just act like my sister was priceless. She said something like, oookkaayyy Brad. They work so well together - that's probably why they brought Donnie and Marie in on this commercial. Just look at all the years Donnie and Marie have been relevant together. Oh and Mickie and Minnie were also there sitting in chairs. I hope to see it playing alot.
    Oh man I'm STILL chuckling about this AND I haven't even seen the spot!!!! I hope they air it ALOT during DWTS/Castle/Grey's/Private Practice!!!

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This is awesome! Thanks for posting!

•