Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars

Tweet About New Brad/Carrie Video Shoot

Interesting..... Could this be for a CMA promo video or something?
    @TrevorTrout: Whats got two thumbs and a call back for a Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood music video. This guy.

it must be, but who is this guy??

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    WOW!! This got my heart a pumping!!! Sure gives me hope something wonderful is happening - so ready!!
    Hope we hear more! THANKS Tee!

Concert Stars
    Whoa...

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well the CMA's are in a month so would they be shooting pomos now. It seems that they would have already shot the pomos for the CMA's but what do I know. Anyways it says music video so that does not sound like a promo shoot unless it is something specifically for the RM perfomance at the CMA's.

Concert Stars
    ^ I think you could be right. Maybe they are planning a special video background thingy on the big screens while Carrie and Brad sing the song (RM)?

or--- it could be a pre-taped funny joke video or skit that Brad and Carrie show during the CMAS. Kind of like what Taylor did for the CMT awards with Shania Twain, etc.

Huge Carrie Follower
    OR.... it could be a music video of her first single off her new album. What better way to start it off but with the respone to Remind Me!!! Wasn't there a rumor that she had something planned with Brad on her new album???

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ I think you could be right. Maybe they are planning a special video background thingy on the big screens while Carrie and Brad sing the song (RM)?

or--- it could be a pre-taped funny joke video or skit that Brad and Carrie show during the CMAS. Kind of like what Taylor did for the CMT awards with Shania Twain, etc.
    I hope it's EXACTLY what Taylor did with Shania at the CMTs....Only, maybe Brad and Carrie could make it funny :P

Lol, seriously, I think it's almost certainly something for the CMAs...That said, if it IS a RM-sequel (which we had some strong hints about earlier) - THAT'D BE FANTASTIC!!!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Yeah probably the promo vids for the CMAs

Concert Stars
    But promos are not music videos. He said music video..

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I cannot WAIT for Nov. 9!!! And whoever that guy is sounds really corny. "This guy." Pleeze.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by domvan View Post
    OR.... it could be a music video of her first single off her new album. What better way to start it off but with the respone to Remind Me!!! Wasn't there a rumor that she had something planned with Brad on her new album???
    That's what I was thinking. A follow-up to Remind Me would be a great way to start the album #4 era. Carrie can have a 2nd single to this album to strengthen its promotion in the spring.

Insane Carrie Fan
    "Whats got two thumbs and a call back for a Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood music video. This guy."

Was this guy involved in the RM video?

Also, if this is a follow up to RM, looks like that might involve a collab with Brad... (^ "Brad Paisley AND Carrie underwood)

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    That's what I was thinking. A follow-up to Remind Me would be a great way to start the album #4 era. Carrie can have a 2nd single to this album to strengthen its promotion in the spring.
    I don't her to have a RM II!

Concert Stars
    ^ No the tweeter was not involved in the Remind Me video. He just tweeted this today or yesterday, and the Remind Me video was done months ago. There were only 2 people in the Remind Me video: Brad and Carrie. lol

So this guy is an actor and he is auditioning for a new video, not an old one. But he could mean "music video" in the loose sense of the word-- -meaning-- it could be CMA promo or a CMA funny video for the actual show, that needs actors.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    If it just said a shoot with Carrie and Brad that would make me think it was only a CMA promo or something but since it said music video that makes me wonder. It could be a backdrop for a song theyll preform at the CMA's, or it could be something like SWSRN did with TPain when she did "Thug Story" (That was for one of these award shows right?). Or best of all it could be Carrie's lead single!! To be honest I don't think I'd want the lead single to be a response to RM, I'd be fine with it being a Brad duet, but only I would rather that song be saved for an album track or a later single, not right after RM. I cant wait! November 9th needs to hurry up and get here now!! The CMA's are on my bday so hopefully something special goes down

Concert Stars
    ohhh that's exciting!

Concert Stars
    Also imagine how different Remind Me part 2 must sound compared to Remind Me, especially if they plan on releasing it as a single. I feel like Remind Me and Remind Me part 2 might sound too similar if they followed the epic ballad route again.

Either way I'm excited for their first Remind Me performance. I've only seen one video so far of Brad nailing his "big notes" near the end of the song so I hope he steps up for the CMAs. Most of the times he completely botches them.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Didn't Carrie say in some interview (it eludes me when but I'm sure it was discussed briefly on here) that she had something maybe in the works with Brad as a followup to Remind Me. She didn't say it clearly but the hint was there. I'm sorry, I do remember reading it on this site but I can't remember when. It was definitely after ther release of Remind Me. Maybe somebody else remembers something too. If so, help please!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    If it just said a shoot with Carrie and Brad that would make me think it was only a CMA promo or something but since it said music video that makes me wonder. It could be a backdrop for a song theyll preform at the CMA's, or it could be something like SWSRN did with TPain when she did "Thug Story" (That was for one of these award shows right?). Or best of all it could be Carrie's lead single!! To be honest I don't think I'd want the lead single to be a response to RM, I'd be fine with it being a Brad duet, but only I would rather that song be saved for an album track or a later single, not right after RM. I cant wait! November 9th needs to hurry up and get here now!! The CMA's are on my bday so hopefully something special goes down
    agree. I think it will be like the Shania/Taylor video for the CMTS. I think that is a really good idea and I bet it will be really funny!

I would love more duets with Brad too-- but not right after RM. lol

•  
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast