Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

New Behind the Scenes Video From Blue Bloods: Carrie, Tony, Donnie Wahlberg :)

This is awesome-- nice video from Donnie Wahlberg from New Kids & Blue Bloods, plus Tony & Carrie behind the scenes.

Vinman found this-- and he also said there will be a Target commercial for the CD on tv with Carrie and others wishing Tony Happy Birthday!

CBS TV STUDIOS Insider... | The one & only Tony Bennett & the lovely Carrie...

Insane Carrie Fan
    awesome!

is that Carrie dancing with Tony? cute. lol

Concert Stars
    Love the comments Mark Walberg made about Carrie. Glad he is a fan of Carrie's

Concert Stars
    I have never watched Blue Bloods and don't even know what the show is about or even care...lol....but will be watching it this Friday just because of Carrie/to see Carrie. Who knows maybe I'll like the show after seeing this episode. I'm just hoping Carrie has a few speaking lines in this show in addition to her and Tony B. singing together.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I liked the Donnie Wahlberg comments. It just shows that Carrie is respected by people in all kinds of entertainment genres!

Concert Stars
    never watched the show but so going to now...cute video!

Junior Carrie Follower
    I can't wait to watch Carrie . She is just fantastic at what ever she attempts. I am very sad to say that I have lost all respect for Tony after he said the United States is responsible for the 9-11 attacks. I will no longer support anything that he does. What makes this so uncomfortable is that he was a soldier in WWII in Europe. I am now ashamed of him.

Can somebody upload this on youtube? please♥.... so I can download this for my Carrie video/media file

Concert Stars
    It is very unfortunate that he had to go political just when his album is about to drop.
    I guess he is intitled to his opinion in a free country. But people are also free not to buy his album just because he would say insensitive things right at a time when the whole country is being reminded of that terrible day 10 years ago.
    Oh well.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by oldesalt62 View Post
    I can't wait to watch Carrie . She is just fantastic at what ever she attempts. I am very sad to say that I have lost all respect for Tony after he said the United States is responsible for the 9-11 attacks. I will no longer support anything that he does. What makes this so uncomfortable is that he was a soldier in WWII in Europe. I am now ashamed of him.
    Could you possibly be taking it out of context. It is our fault, we let our guard down. Our military was reduced by clinton regime and the whole world knew it.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I've never watched the show either but in my broadcasting to my friends that Carrie is going to be singing on the show with Tony, I'm finding out that all my friends watch it and love it so am anxuous to see what the show is even like. I also was very very very sad to hear Tony made such a terrible comment about 9/11 - he is going to take a lot of heat from that. Hopefully he'll come out with an apology and a retraction of some kind. Can't believe anyone could say that!

Concert Stars
    ^^ I absolutely love Blue Bloods. Carrie in the show's premier makes the anticipation for watching it all the greater. Of course, 'watching' her in the show will be that much more enjoyable!

I love that both Carrie and Tony were referred to as music legends on that voiceover of the video.

hah! I'm so excited about the premiere! because I think there's gonna be a match airing here in the Philippines

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Very nice video of Carrie and Tony. The clip of Tony dancing with Carrie is cute. Great comments from Donnie Wahlberg, too.

Related to Tony's 9/11 remarks since it was brought up: I encourage people to actually read what he said related to 9/11. He was basically speaking against war...he could have been more careful in how he said it, but I don't think he meant anything malicious by his statements. He has seen firsthand the effects of war...he is saying in a way that one horrific act of war should not condone more horrific acts of war.
    This article documents an apology of sorts for his remarks for those that feel he should "take back" his comments.
    Tony Bennett Changes His Tune on 9/11 Remarks - ABC News

Nice,thanks

Concert Stars
    I'm glad he tried to make amends, major goof by him when his album is droping! Can't wait for the show!

I don't understand why the video isn't showing up for me

Anyone has a youtube/download link to this?

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Won't show up for me either - just a white box! (It comes from a CBS blog - most of the TV companies operate "regional restrictions" automatically, so it maybe that.).

I honestly think people are taking his remarks out of context. He didn't say anything disrespectful to the victims of that horrible day. Nor did he make any Charlie Sheen-esque conspiratorial remarks about how America blew up its own buildings to wage war on Iraq and all that crap.

In his apology/retraction, he clarified that he meant no disrespect to those who suffered.

I see his remarks as simply being pro-peace and anti-war, so I guess he's in the same boat as Dixie Chicks, Sally Field, etc., and I think I agree with them.

As for him saying America started it, well, that's sticky....I guess he has a point in there somewhere, the US wasn't exactly being very good to the Middle East countries they opposed, and I admire that he's frank enough to admit it. However, when you have raving lunatics like Ahmedinajad in Iran or OBL himself, there's really nothing you can do. People like them are literally insane, and it's simply not safe to put them in positions of power.

What we can all agree on is that his comments come at a very poor time. Is album-release time really when you want to start a political debate?

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast