Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars

Carrie at the Ella Awards Tonight! :)

Carrie & Smokey Robinson at the Ella Awards tonight in LA! This must be where she few to yesterday as she was spotted at the airport.

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

Here is some info about the Ella Awards:- they were started in honor of Ella Fitzgerald.

http://www.singers.org/ella.html

Apparently-- Smokey Robinson was honored this year, and it said there were star studded performances--- so I bet Carrie performed! there were twitters yesterday saying she was at the airport yesterday, so now we know she is in LA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_924960.html

RT @belindasLAmusic: Performing at The Ella Awards to honor Smokey Robinson will be Stevie Wonder Natalie Cole Carrie Underwood Shirley Caesar and Human Nature

Concert Stars
    I wonder if Carrie performed or was just there as a guest. That's a gorgeous picture of her. I love that she's been wearing her hair straight. It's so pretty.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pretty special that Carrie was invited or asked to honor Smokey Robinson!!!!! He's another legend who knows the talents of Carrie and you can tell he truly appreciates her as an artist!

Quote Originally Posted by gran29 View Post
    I wonder if Carrie performed or was just there as a guest. That's a gorgeous picture of her. I love that she's been wearing her hair straight. It's so pretty.
    There's one tweet saying she's scheduled to perform tonight. Can't wait to find out for sure!

Concert Stars
    RT @hughhefner: I'm taking friends & family to the 20th ELLA Awards honoring Smokey Robinson tonight.

Woah Hugh Hefner at the same event as Carrie! lol Classic.

http://twitter.com/#!/HipHollywood/m...c.com%2F6nmet0

-------- I wonder what Carrie will sing to honor Smokey?

Concert Stars
    Sweet to know Carrie has some good friends in the business especially artists that have been in the business for a long time like Smokey Robinson. Glad Carrie was at the Ella Awards to honor Smokey just like Smokey honored her/did the introduction for her on that CMT special a while back.

Concert Stars
    This confirms that there will be performances tonight-- so I think that is why Carrie is there! How awesome!

Smokey Robinson To Be Honored During This Year's ELLA Awards Ceremony

This week it was announced that music legend Smokey Robinson will be honored alongside Aretha Franklin and Sally Stevens during this year’s annual ELLA Awards. Set to take place September 19 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, the 20th annual event is presented by the nonprofit organization Society Of Singers and will feature star-studded tributes performed by close celebrity friends of Robinson, according to a press release.

Very cool that Carrie is there to honour Smokey. I bet there was no way she'd miss it, especially after he made it to the CMT Artists of the Year event to honour Carrie.

Concert Stars
    RT @belindasLAmusic: Spoke with Smokey Robinson Carrie Underwood Diane Warren and more at The Ella Awards in Beverly Hills where Smokey is being honored tonight

Diane Warren is there too!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She looked beautiful as usual - loved what I could see of her dress!! Can hardly wait to hear what she sang!! Better yet, would love to hear and see her sing it!! Hopefully someone will sneak us a peek!!

Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting!

This is a VERY busy week for Carrie! Finally, a very Carrie week!!

Concert Stars
    That is really awesome! I want to know what she performs.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Cant wait to read any write ups and reviews about it.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She really gets to hang / sing / duet with quite the elite group - they totally recognize her natural talent!! Awesome!! Now if Country would appreciate her more!

Concert Stars
    Just came in and saw this. WoW! I am blown away, at the company our girl is keeping!!! The dress is beautiful and Carrie looks gorgeous!!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    She really gets to hang / sing / duet with quite the elite group - they totally recognize her natural talent!! Awesome!! Now if Country would appreciate her more!
    They are jealous and intimidated of her amazing talent.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    This one line from the press release kinda says it all: will feature star-studded tributes performed by close celebrity friends of Robinson, according to a press release. How cool is it that Carrie is among close friends. I just love all the legends that truly recognize the talent of Carrie. To me that says more than some of the awards she should have gotten! Bet it means alot to Carrie to be asked to perform!

Oh gosh I wonder if she performed one of Smokey's hits????

Insane Carrie Fan
    love love love when Carrie wears her hair down with long tresses and/or bangs

side bangs are so adorable on Carrie. Reminds me of this, back in 2008 at ACM Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 43rd Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards - Press Room/000014

I'm So happy to hear that Carrie got to perform will be anticipating the performance!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    exactly! The snotty CMA voters and her so called peers really do not appreciate what they have in Carrie. They snub her and overlook her and treat her like she is nothing. I think it is all jealousy too.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    This one line from the press release kinda says it all: will feature star-studded tributes performed by close celebrity friends of Robinson, according to a press release. How cool is it that Carrie is among close friends. I just love all the legends that truly recognize the talent of Carrie. To me that says more than some of the awards she should have gotten! Bet it means alot to Carrie to be asked to perform!

Oh gosh I wonder if she performed one of Smokey's hits????
    I would imagine that she definitely did one of Smokey's hits. I wonder which one?

•  
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast