Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Artista Nashville Congratulates Carrie & Brad (:

I just found this ad on Twitter, congratulating Carrie and Brad for the success of "Remind Me."

Huge Carrie Follower carrieforV's Avatar
    awsome thanks when was that pic taken it looks new, i love her dress!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    ^The pic is from CMA promo for last year.

Thanks for posting Carrieflattsfan!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thats a reminder we'll be getting new pictures of them this year for their hosting duties!!!!!
    Awesome numbers for #1's!!! Congrats Brad and Carrie!!! Love saying that!! Hopefully we'll get to say more of it after the awards!!!

just another fan

I think we should be appreciative how Brad managed to convince the label to give him more time for his album because he wanted to record Remind Me with Carrie, and the label obliged.

even if you don't like how the label is promoting carrie, i think we can at least appreciate that by and large, they do give their artists quite a lot of leeway with regards to how their albums are recorded, unlike some other labels.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ pushing the album several weeks later than due is not easy to do at all as there's a whole lot that goes on in the process in preparing for the release of an album. I do appreciate the label for pulling strings to make this possible for Remind Me to make the album.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    I think we should be appreciative how Brad managed to convince the label to give him more time for his album because he wanted to record Remind Me with Carrie, and the label obliged.

even if you don't like how the label is promoting carrie, i think we can at least appreciate that by and large, they do give their artists quite a lot of leeway with regards to how their albums are recorded, unlike some other labels.

That's right, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Concert Stars
    aww so nice of them!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post

Very good point!! Sometimes we aren't good at looking at the total picture when it comes to Carrie. I know myself I was very grateful to Brad for including her in his new album but didn't even think about the label! Thanks for keeping us grounded!!

•