Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

Tweet From Producer Working on Carrie Underwood Track(s)

This tweet came in from a producer who specializes in placing music in films, tv and video games....so I wonder if this is somehow related to a Carrie song in a new project or film??

***Maddkat found this and posted it on the fanclub-- so all credit for this is to her.. But I didn't see it posted here so I thought I would share it here.****

What do you guys think?

Twitter

TWEET:

Tomascostanza Tomas Costanza

"Finishing the second track for Carrie Underwood.. Editing Vocals all day.. Pizza!"

Here is another tweet he made about Carrie a few weeks ago:

Miss @CarrieUnderwood, you are whooping my ass...

About him: "Tomas Costanza is Founder and Head Producer/Writer of Bozang Incorporated, Owner and CEO of Killingsworth Recording Company, Head of A&R of the Chamberlain Music Group, songwriter for Seven Peaks Music/Walt Disney Co. and a key lecturer at Five Towns College of Music, (Dix Hills, NY) Nassau Community College (Uniondale, NY) and UConn (Storrs, CT).

Bozang Incorporated is geared towards music placement in films, video games, commercials and and TV shows."
    Google

--- note: I went through his tweets and he is definitely in the music business. Here is another tweet recently:

Wrapping up three songs today for Xenia from The Voice then Bean's birthday party tonight...

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    good find! thanks!
    becca T

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    As most of us have already said, I'm 80% sure we're getting a new album this year.

Thanks for posting Tee.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Twitter
    TWEET: Tomascostanza Tomas Costanza

"Finishing the second track for Carrie Underwood.. Editing Vocals all day.. Pizza!"
    Editing vocals? LOOL. HIS JOB ISN'T HARD. CARRIE'S VOICE IS ALREADY PERFECTION. So yeah... PIZZA.

Concert Stars

Funny tweet from the same guy:

Miss @CarrieUnderwood, you are whooping my ass.

Concert Stars
    Love this.
    I appreciate everything that M.Bright has done but I am so ready to see what someone else could do with Carries voice.

Concert Stars
    ^ Do you think he is coproducing the album with Mark Bright? We already know Mark Bright is on the album as Carrie mentioned him a few times in her blogs as being part of the production again for album 4.

That is why I am confused about this guy. It could be that he is working on something else, as wouldn't Mark Bright be editing carrie's vocals?

Ty
    It's probably for a working tape or something. Bright is obviously doing the final product.

Concert Stars
    ^ What is a working tape? confused. lol Sorry.

Carrie already cut 20 tracks in the studio---so are you saying this is for more demos?

Concert Stars
    Maybe it's for another commercial. Or maybe she's involved in another project we still don't know about. You know how secretive she can be when she wants to surprise us.

Concert Stars
    Carrie Fans are the best! Thanks for the info

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Love this.
    I appreciate everything that M.Bright has done but I am so ready to see what someone else could do with Carries voice.

I agree. I really like Mark Bright's work with Carrie, but I really, really want to see her try another producer for an album or two.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gran29 View Post
    Maybe it's for another commercial. Or maybe she's involved in another project we still don't know about. You know how secretive she can be when she wants to surprise us.
    You might be on to something that this doesn't have anything at all to do with the 4th album.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gran29 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Disney was mentioned in there somewhere. Sounds like a different project.

Concert Stars
    My guess is that it's a different project than Album #4. Whenever Carrie is seemingly quite and "off the radar" -- WHAM -- she blindsides us with some major suriprises. Fasten your seatbelts Carrie Fans, the new Carrie ride will begin very soon! We only know a very small portion of what she's been up to (T. Bennett Duets II album, Blue Bloods appearance, iHeart -Vegas, RM). That's just a warm-up of what we are about to experience -- I can feel it!

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ What is a working tape? confused. lol Sorry.

Carrie already cut 20 tracks in the studio---so are you saying this is for more demos?

"Working Tape" is a tape of FINAL TRACKS used by a producer "to edit and to rearrange" recordings and "IMPROVE SOUND QUALITY". It looks like everything is great and not much work for this producer. When he is done, "Mark Bright and Carrie" will decide and give the go signal to put it in the FINAL CD ...... FOR OFFICIAL RELEASE. That is how I understand it. "Ty" will comment when he sees your question.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I'm wondering if it isn't for a movie? I've wonder for awhile now why some producer hasn't said I want that voice performing for my movie -- something along the lines of what Celine Dion! Let's face it, anything Carrie is involved in is going to increase and improve sales! Whether its movie tickets or songs on a movie soundtrack CD.

Concert Stars
    ohh so exciting!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I don't know Costanza's work - but it seems he has a background in hard Rock music (which is certainly a side of Carrie's interests which she's likely to continue in some songs). On My Space, the only Country singer I could see among his top favourites was Mindy Smith. Mindy is a wonderful writer and modern Roots Country singer - and if she likes Costanza, and sees in his work aspects that are worth exploring, that would be a strong recommendation for me.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I'm wondering if it isn't for a movie? I've wonder for awhile now why some producer hasn't said I want that voice performing for my movie -- something along the lines of what Celine Dion! Let's face it, anything Carrie is involved in is going to increase and improve sales! Whether its movie tickets or songs on a movie soundtrack CD.
    Well, keeping in mind she already has done work for some pretty major releases "Enchanted' (which has become an underground classic!) and Narnia which was a world wide film release, I agree that I don't think the perfect song/singer for a mainstream project has come yet for Carrie.
    But I think it is only a matter of time before it does.
    You know Carries voice is fairly unique in it's unrestrained power and gut. It's gong to have to be the right song with the right producer to create that "moment in time" experience.
    Whoever produced L.Rimes "I Need You" would be perfect for Carrie.
    But anyway, yes, it is coming.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast