Concert Stars

Carrie Playing Free Show in Brisbane at noon tomorrow!

RT @989FMCountry Carrie Underwood will be playing a free show tomorrow in the Queen Street Mall from 12 noon. Carrie Underwood... | Facebook

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    RT @989FMCountry Carrie Underwood will be playing a free show tomorrow in the Queen Street Mall from 12 noon. Carrie Underwood... | Facebook
    It's a very beautiful and unique mall -- I've been there

Huge Carrie Follower carrie4aus's Avatar
    Sales of PO Deluxe should take a big leap tomorrow as I just read that Carrie will only be signing copies of PO Deluxe tomorrow.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm so jealous of those dang lucky Aussies! Free concert, deluxe CD and PO signing? Lucky ducks.

Huge Carrie Follower carrie4aus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    I'm so jealous of those dang lucky Aussies! Free concert, deluxe CD and PO signing? Lucky ducks.
    It's the least they could do after making us wait for 6 years lol

Carrie Guru
    I wish Carrie goes from Sydney to Brisbane using High Speed Train Its a nice way to see Australia too

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    I wish Carrie goes from Sydney to Brisbane using High Speed Train Its a nice way to see Australia too
    Taking note for when I vacation there. Thanks.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    Taking note for when I vacation there. Thanks.
    A guide to train travel in Australia | Train routes, times, fares & information

Concert Stars
    so happy for the Aussies!!

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Boy this whole 'promotional' tour has Carrie running pretty fast. Do all artists have to do this when they want to tour another country? It's almost like an audition. I think actions speak louder than words, and Carrie's willingness to actually start from scratch even though she's already an established superstar (in USA) atest to her work ethic and humility. Fantastic Carrie, so proud of you.

just another fan

Quote Originally Posted by pgk View Post
    Boy this whole 'promotional' tour has Carrie running pretty fast. Do all artists have to do this when they want to tour another country? It's almost like an audition. I think actions speak louder than words, and Carrie's willingness to actually start from scratch even though she's already an established superstar (in USA) atest to her work ethic and humility. Fantastic Carrie, so proud of you.
    not necessarily. normally artists would open for a bigger headliner to get them exposure in a new market. the way carrie is doing it needs plenty of promotional dollars that only an act that has been massively successful in another market can do. Someone like Gary Allan wouldn't get this kind of promotion and would have to hitch on a tour with a Keith Urban.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    not necessarily. normally artists would open for a bigger headliner to get them exposure in a new market. the way carrie is doing it needs plenty of promotional dollars that only an act that has been massively successful in another market can do. Someone like Gary Allan wouldn't get this kind of promotion and would have to hitch on a tour with a Keith Urban.
    YES, Carrie's Australian Promotional Tour is EXPENSIVE --I am glad that her team has confidence in Carrie !

just another fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    YES, Carrie's Australian Promotional Tour is EXPENSIVE --I am glad that her team has confidence in Carrie !
    absolutely. with all the money invested they are expecting to get back a nice return through her sales. no one will spend this kind of money unless they have this confidence

Insane Carrie Fan
    I'm SO excited for this!! I wonder if Carrie will rock out to Paradise City and/or Flat on the Floor like she did at the promotional free show in singapore!

Cannot wait for all the videos and pics!!! This year is turning out GREAT!! 2 videos going viral. Carrie singing with Steven Tyler, Opry, going to Australia with so many new interviews and appearances (that we usually only get when Carrie goes on talk shows when she release album ever 2 years) and NEW ALBUM in the making which I'm suddenly feeling will be done soon! this year at least!!!
    lol I don't even feel the sting from the snubs or awards shows at all now. it's like CMA, ACM who? what? haha ^_^

also, isn't it just so awesome how everything worked out for Carrie and Mike to be together so much more now and rebuilding their own house in Nashville? so happy for Carrie. not to mention, her little doggies gets like 300 plus acres of land to run around in! they can chew on some trees or something instead of their slippers. lol

•