Concert Stars

Great/Surpriing Stuff on XM

Sirius/XM is all over the CMA Music Fest. This morning they played part of the Fan Club Interview, the question about what job she'd like to have & she mentioned Dog Washer....Evidently they recorded the entire party. For those that don't know Storme is also an XM DJ.

Then to top it off, they played the Opry performance of Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On. And it was great....again!

Concert Stars
    Ron that is awesome! I heard some of the XM coverage while driving to work etc-- but I missed the Carrie stuff.

However-- I did notice the Highway tweeted something really nice about Carrie's Blue Jeans cover at the Opry-- so they must have really enjoyed it to play it on the radio. Awesome!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ron that is awesome! I heard some of the XM coverage while driving to work etc-- but I missed the Carrie stuff.

However-- I did notice the Highway tweeted something really nice about Carrie's Blue Jeans cover at the Opry-- so they must have really enjoyed it to play it on the radio. Awesome!
    Ya know Tee, I absolutely was blown away by BGHBJO. The vibe of the song & the way Carrie handled it was wonderful. It was just one more example of the girl being able to sing anything & make it viable as hew own. And, I'll add her band is great at adapting new stuff for her.

Concert Stars
    ^^ Agree!!! I bet BGHBJO sounded great on the radio!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    We did not get really any covers at the Fan Club Party, so BGHBJO was an awesome Opry addition. Love'd it. Great to see ya again Ron.

Concert Stars
    I would be a dog washer too!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn7 View Post
    We did not get really any covers at the Fan Club Party, so BGHBJO was an awesome Opry addition. Love'd it. Great to see ya again Ron.
    Always great to see everyone again ain't it Glenn. Another year older, yet another year wiser...

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
    Always great to see everyone again ain't it Glenn. Another year older, yet another year wiser...

Speak for yourself. I don't seem to be much wiser.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Speak for yourself. I don't seem to be much wiser.
    Ain't that the truth Robin, you don't have to "remind me". Great to see you again too. Ron must have gotten hold of some of those Carrie smart pills, maybe he will share!!!!

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I have been a little AWOL for the last week or so and hadn't heard about BGHBJO performance. It is up on youtube and it was awesome. I love her accent that comes through on it!

•