Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carrie's first Aussie radio interview!

Carrie Underwood, the most successful American Idol ever - ABC Victoria - Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)

Highlights include : confirmation that she's working and writing for the 4th album, confirmation that she intends to tour Australia soon and that this is just a promo-tour, confirmation that they're working on a video for RM, and mention that she's going to be attending a few wedding soon.
    Last edited by carebear4eva; 06-07-2011 at 02:50 AM.

Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Yes, let's hope the album sells really well for her to return next year for a live show!

Concert Stars
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

You guys are welcome!

Man. That bloke made our country sound down right stupid, he asked the dumbest and weirdest questions. TALKED over her (the one no no of the bloody interview industry, let the celebrity talk! We wanna hear them not the interviewer!) and basically, I hate to say it, but he is a horrible radio host. The whole world of interviewing is you are able to jump off the interviewee's responses and make the interview flow. Carrie would answer the questions, and he would have this awkward small silence, and then just ask another question.

Sorry whoever that ABC guy is from my own country. But I'm betting after that interview that Carrie doesn't know how things are going to go over here, because that interview, to a word, was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Triquetral View Post
    Man. That bloke made our country sound down right stupid, he asked the dumbest and weirdest questions. TALKED over her (the one no no of the bloody interview industry, let the celebrity talk! We wanna hear them not the interviewer!) and basically, I hate to say it, but he is a horrible radio host. The whole world of interviewing is you are able to jump off the interviewee's responses and make the interview flow. Carrie would answer the questions, and he would have this awkward small silence, and then just ask another question.

Sorry whoever that ABC guy is from my own country. But I'm betting after that interview that Carrie doesn't know how things are going to go over here, because that interview, to a word, was horrible.
    Lol, I didn't wanna say anything so as not to offend you or Adrian or any one else, but I totally agree. It was a very, very poor interview. He didn't pick up even once from what she said, he obviously had done very little research on her (continually mentioning just the one website), and he seemed downright BORED. I didn't like it at all.

But, we obviously can't take this one crappy guy as the image of all radio stations in Australia. I'm sure her interviews and performances on the other talk shows will go very well :-)

Concert Stars
    I think you guys are much to hard on the guy, I thought he did well.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That's so exciting! There was a lot of good stuff in there too, thanks for sharing it!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
    I think you guys are much to hard on the guy, I thought he did well.
    Me too. I thought it was very informative and well done. I think he likes Carrie.

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I agree everyone and I just saw this, as I posted it in the other thread b4! When/if Carrie does interviews with country stations they will be much better! I wish I was the interviewer I would of done bloody awesome!

Thank you!

Concert Stars
    I thought the interview was good.

Concert Stars
    Great Interview Luck & Good Karma

Concert Stars
    Carrie was great, as usual, and we learned some new things!! Thanks!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Carrie Underwood, the most successful American Idol ever - ABC Victoria - Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)

Highlights include : confirmation that she's working and writing for the 4th album, confirmation that she intends to tour Australia soon and that this is just a promo-tour, confirmation that they're working on a video for RM, and mention that she's going to be attending a few wedding soon.

Very very nice interview --thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Lol, I didn't wanna say anything so as not to offend you or Adrian or any one else, but I totally agree. It was a very, very poor interview. He didn't pick up even once from what she said, he obviously had done very little research on her (continually mentioning just the one website), and he seemed downright BORED. I didn't like it at all.

But, we obviously can't take this one crappy guy as the image of all radio stations in Australia. I'm sure her interviews and performances on the other talk shows will go very well :-)

His points of reference included...the website...and youtube...good interview right there. Why didn't he just top it off with a wikipedia source of information or something! Only time I'd ever be offended was if I disagreed, and TRUST ME, this is my own country lol I wouldn't be saying it sounded **** if it wasn't indeed, quite crap. I definitely agree, he didn't rebound of anything that she said with any form of remarks. The entire thing sounded lifeless to me.

To the people saying it was good or we're being too harsh. This is AUSTRALIA. If you hear some of our other radio presenters, they are really, not over the top but just so lively and happy and laugh and have great amazingly good interviews! This paled in comparison. I REALLY hope she gets an interview with Fifi Box and Jules Lund Drive Home Show. Her and Fifi would gel together amazingly. Kyle and Jackie O will probably get an interview along the way I think...but who knows...Jackie O is known to like country music, and Kyle always asks the questions we ALL want to be asked.

But as I said. Compared to the interviews I hear on a daily basis from the 2 shows I mentioned, this guy was horrible...

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Triquetral View Post
    His points of reference included...the website...and youtube...good interview right there. Why didn't he just top it off with a wikipedia source of information or something! Only time I'd ever be offended was if I disagreed, and TRUST ME, this is my own country lol I wouldn't be saying it sounded **** if it wasn't indeed, quite crap. I definitely agree, he didn't rebound of anything that she said with any form of remarks. The entire thing sounded lifeless to me.

To the people saying it was good or we're being too harsh. This is AUSTRALIA. If you hear some of our other radio presenters, they are really, not over the top but just so lively and happy and laugh and have great amazingly good interviews! This paled in comparison. I REALLY hope she gets an interview with Fifi Box and Jules Lund Drive Home Show. Her and Fifi would gel together amazingly. Kyle and Jackie O will probably get an interview along the way I think...but who knows...Jackie O is known to like country music, and Kyle always asks the questions we ALL want to be asked.

But as I said. Compared to the interviews I hear on a daily basis from the 2 shows I mentioned, this guy was horrible...
    Maybe it's horrible but Carrie was able to make it a very nice interview with her answers !

Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    Maybe it's horrible but Carrie was able to make it a very nice interview with her answers !
    Carrie can make a Taylor Swift song nice with nothing but a smile. In case you haven't noticed, she is the embodiment of perfection :P

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I actually thought that it was a very good interview. I think Carrie felt comforable, and she understood his dry humor.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    awesome awesome awesome amazing amazing awesome awesome amazing Thanks so much! What would I do without you fans??

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast