Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

Carrie Blogged! 5/17/11

She did not mention Remind Me or the leak...so I'm assuming she doesn't know. xD

It's a decently sized blog. She's angry, but that made it funny. She went to the moon. She said it was cool there. She's planning on moving there soon, but she invited us all to come visit. She and Mike have an open marriage, apparently, because she's moving in with aliens that are "hot bodybuilders." (Feel free to erase that if it's violating copyright laws and whatnot.)

On rumors of her, she's not planning on having kids anytime soon...and "I'm not even going on a vacation to ANYWHERE!" She said I could do that!

Concert Stars
    OMG it sounds funny! I'll go check it out.(:

Concert Stars
    BEST BLOG EVER.

Yeah, those "journalists" are quite annoying. "I'm not even going on a vacation to ANYWHERE!"

I love the hot bodybuilders things. XD And hey! Now we can all go to the moon!

I went to the moon with Carrie Underwood!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Yeah, those gossip magazines are something else. They can sure make a story sounds so true. Very annoying indeed. Good thing Carrie has a good sense of humor. The Carriefans are going to the moon with carrie and Mike.lol.

Concert Stars
    I love when Carrie is mad! lol She is hilarious angry! lol love it.

She asked us to spread the word that she is not trying to get pregnant, not for years--- and there is no second honeymoon planned to Hawaii. lol

Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Was expecting a little more mention regarding the australia trip.

Concert Stars
    gotta check it out

Concert Stars
    Thank you for posting. Going to check it out

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Chisholm View Post
    Was expecting a little more mention regarding the australia trip.
    I bet there will be an official press release from Carrie's team soon.... The only press releases so far came from Australian sites and CMC. So hopefully Carrie will mention Australia in more detail closer to when she leaves.

The FC is going to have to announce her concert date so her fans can go, etc.--- even if it is a limited appearance on a day time talk show or something.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Love Carrie's sense of humor! Glad to see she doesn't let rumors get out of control.
    As a journalism major myself, I feel Carrie when it comes to that sort of thing. It disgusts me that these so-called "journalists" can have anything they write taken as truth by anyone.

At the same time, though, anyone with half a brain should realize that anything reported in the National Enquirer is 99.9% most likely to be completely made up.lol. That tabloid is nowhere near being "journalism," and anyone who actually believed that story needs a serious reality check.

I would like to know why all these tabloids don't have a whole ton of libel lawsuits against them. Maybe it's just too much hassle for the celebs.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for the info

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    At the same time, though, anyone with half a brain should realize that anything reported in the National Enquirer is 99.9% most likely to be completely made up.lol. That tabloid is nowhere near being "journalism," and anyone who actually believed that story needs a serious reality check.

I would like to know why all these tabloids don't have a whole ton of libel lawsuits against them. Maybe it's just too much hassle for the celebs.
    Jessica,

I'm a journalism major, and had a prof that used to work for People. She actually told us that 75% of the stories in the Enquirer are at least partially true, believe it or not.
    Journalists are allowed to get away with lots of untrue stories mainly because it's VERY hard for anyone to sue them.
    Celebs have to prove that a story has damaged their reputation to get any money out of the magazine- which is virtually impossible, considering they need hard proof to prove what these journalists wrote is what damaged their reputation. How many celebs can prove ONE story ruined them? Not any that I can think of.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    She did not mention Remind Me or the leak...so I'm assuming she doesn't know. xD

haha we are just so crazy sometimes. she ought to come on this forum and get the latest carrie news! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post

Jessica,

I'm a journalism major, and had a prof that used to work for People. She actually told us that 75% of the stories in the Enquirer are at least partially true, believe it or not.
    Journalists are allowed to get away with lots of untrue stories mainly because it's VERY hard for anyone to sue them.
    Celebs have to prove that a story has damaged their reputation to get any money out of the magazine- which is virtually impossible, considering they need hard proof to prove what these journalists wrote is what damaged their reputation. How many celebs can prove ONE story ruined them? Not any that I can think of.
    Yeah, I've gone through that before in ethics classes. I just graduated with my journalism degree. I just find it strange that with so many false and libelous stories out there, you rarely ever hear of any lawsuits. I understand it can't be done with every story, or even with the majority of them, but there are some seriously libelous stories I've read.

And, maybe your prof says 75% of it is true, but I highly doubt that. For People, I could see that, but not for the National Enquirer. It might be based on some tiny hint of truth most of the time (clearly not in this case, though), but a lot of times their "sources" are just random people who either don't even know the celebs (which can't be proven either way since they're only referred to as "source" most of the time), or people who really do know the celebs but are just trying to get some money. The tiny shred of truth that some stories may be based on doesn't erase the fact that 99% of the rest of the story is either WAY exaggerated or completely made up.

Still, stories like this one are so obviously false that I just found it hilarious. I mean, anyone who knows anything about Carrie couldn't possibly think she would actually tell some random tabloid that she's planning to go on a second honeymoon to Hawaii to make babies with Mike under the "tropical stars".

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    You do realize that Carrie's blog pretty much guarantees that Us Magazine will print a story that says that Mike is going leave Carrie because she is pregnant with an alien baby.

Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    You do realize that Carrie's blog pretty much guarantees that Us Magazine will print a story that says that Mike is going leave Carrie because she is pregnant with an alien baby.

Does Us Weekly still have a FC membership? I can't recall them writing about Carrie's blogs for the last little while. Maybe their membership expired.

Concert Stars
    A HOT bodybuilder alien baby!

Carrie Guru

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    A HOT bodybuilder alien baby!
    Yes. And they can use those nasty quotation marks because Carrie actually wrote those words.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast