Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Carrie blog (5/9/11)

Go check it out! She talks about her high school graduation (and how her prediction of where she'd be in 10 years actually came true), and wishes the Preds luck tonight. She'll be there cheering them on as usual!

Concert Stars
    Carrie's been reading this board...the title of her blog is "I'M OLD!"

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    The where she'd be in 10 years part is so sweet!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    so I'm trying to join the fanclub again because my subscription expired. it said i have to enter a code. where do i find that code? this is prob a stupid question haha
    becca T

Concert Stars
    yay will go check it out!

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Carrie said in her blog that during her senior year in high school (during the last week of school), she filled out a paper where she signed their names and then told what they would be doing in 2011. Carrie wrote and she quote that she is going to be "RICH", "FAMOUS" and "BE MARRIED TO A HOT GUY". THREE for THREE for Carrie!!! She forgot filling that out UNTIL THIS 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION.

During Season 4 American Idol Show in 2005, Simon Cowell said after Carrie's Performance of "Alone", during the TOP 11 Competition ...... "Carrie I will make a prediction," ... "Not only you will win this show, but, you will sell more records than any other previous Idol winners". TWO for TWO for Simon Cowell!!! AFTER THAT, Simon's FAVORITES never won or never had HUGE SUCCESS like Carrie.

Carrie made the song "Jesus Take The Wheel" as her LEAD SINGLE in spite of all the people around her ...... TELLING HER THAT IT IS "RISKY" TO BE HER LEAD SINGLE. She did not think that she is wasting her time and she went ahead with it because of her "FAITH" and "LOVE" in "Jesus Christ, Our Savior".

Carrie is reading a book "Heaven is for Real". And she said that it is a great and exciting book.

EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING IN CARRIE'S LIFE IS COMING "FROM HEAVEN"!!!!!!!!! Believe me, IT IS TRUE!!!

"Jeremiah 29:11" FROM THE "HOLY BIBLE" said,

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lab View Post
    Carrie said in her blog that during her senior year in high school (during the last week of school), she filled out a paper where she signed their names and then told what they would be doing in 2011. Carrie wrote and she quote that she is going to be "RICH", "FAMOUS" and "BE MARRIED TO A HOT GUY". THREE for THREE for Carrie!!! She forgot filling that out UNTIL THIS 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION.

During Season 4 American Idol Show in 2005, Simon Cowell said after Carrie's Performance of "Alone", during the TOP 11 Competition ...... "Carrie I will make a prediction," ... "Not only you will win this show, but, you will sell more records than any other previous Idol winners". TWO for TWO for Simon Cowell!!! AFTER THAT, Simon's FAVORITES never won or never had HUGE SUCCESS like Carrie.

Carrie made the song "Jesus Take The Wheel" as her LEAD SINGLE in spite of all the people around her ...... TELLING HER THAT IT IS "RISKY" TO BE HER LEAD SINGLE. She did not think that she is wasting her time and she went ahead with it because of her "FAITH" and "LOVE" in "Jesus Christ, Our Savior".

Carrie is reading a book "Heaven is for Real". And she said that it is a great and exciting book.

EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING IN CARRIE'S LIFE IS COMING "FROM HEAVEN"!!!!!!!!! Believe me, IT IS TRUE!!!

"Jeremiah 29:11" FROM THE "HOLY BIBLE" said,

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
    Sorry for getting confused and asking a stupid question but did she fill out that form before graduating high school or she just filled it out at the reunion. Hope you can elaborate. thanks.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    Sorry for getting confused and asking a stupid question but did she fill out that form before graduating high school or she just filled it out at the reunion. Hope you can elaborate. thanks.
    before graduating. Its like when senior write in their yearbook where they will be in 10 years.
    becca T

Concert Stars
    good ole Carrie!

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    "Becca" is right, Carrie filled it out before graduating in high school, like many other high schools are doing. It is a question like, "HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF, AFTER TEN YEARS?".

And Carrie is reading a book, NOW, "Heaven is for Real". A book about "GOD'S PROMISE TO US ALL!!!".

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thank you Becca and Lab. Much appreciated.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool that Carrie had a chance to go to her high school reunion. I hope she had some time to spend with her parents while she was in Checotah

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie_Rocks_The_House View Post
    That is so cool that Carrie had a chance to go to her high school reunion. I hope she had some time to spend with her parents while she was in Checotah
    I think she was mainly in Checotah for mother's day so prob haha
    becca T

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    So if we hear one of her songs titled "Heaven is for Real" we'll know where that incentive came from. Never know where her inspirations come from when writing. Thanks for sharing what you could about her blog!! We who can't read them ourselves really appreciate whatever you can give us!

Concert Stars
    Awesome, Thanks for posting! I am glad she had a good time at the high school reunion!

Concert Stars
    Haha, the three things she wanted in ten years... gahh she's so lucky! I'd have settled for one of the three.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AIgrl06 View Post
    Haha, the three things she wanted in ten years... gahh she's so lucky! I'd have settled for one of the three.
    Which one AIgr06? Just curious.lol.

Concert Stars
    ^Hahaha, any of them!! In order? Rich, then hot guy, then famous.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I think she was mainly in Checotah for mother's day so prob haha
    becca T
    yes she said in that radio interview one reason she wouldn't be at Vancouver for Mike's game on Saturday was that she was spending Mother's Day with her mother!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Great blog! Too cute. Carrie also wrote another one today that must've just been posted.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast