Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

Carrie at Stagecoach Festival: Tweets, Photos, Setlist

Apparently Carrie was singing All American Girl when the news came in that Osama Bin Laden was killed today. Kind of appropriate timing. Guys tons of tweets and pictures are coming in about the Stagecoach Festival. Carrie just finished her set.

Here are some Getty pics.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Carrie did the Walk This Way, Paradise City, BHC/SLT medly apparently...and she also did FOTF, CC, LN, UI, JTTW, TH, AAG, TH, and more. Not sure about the order of the songs or what other songs she did.

Some tweets & twitpics:

RT gracesegundo: Wow. The craziest mass #teamusa partying just started at #StageCoach after Carrie Underwood .. #perfectending
    4 minutes ago via web Reply View Tweet

<LI class="result ">
    christina5x5: AHHHHHH Carrie Underwood announcing Osama Bin Laden is dead at Stagecoach. Doesn&apos;t get much more american than that. #american

alexandria_55: CARRIE UNDERWOOD WAS AMAZING now everybody is chanting USA i love STAGECOACH and i love AMERICA.

RT @uscpsycho: When news of Bin Laden broke Carrie Underwood was singing American Girl. No joke. #Stagecoach

socalnat: Aerosmith and GunsNRoses...Carrie Underwood just made you her *****! #stagecoach

RT @monroemk: Carrie Underwood is kickin butt at Stagecoach Walk This Way & Paradise City Place is nuts!!

CountrysHotList: http://twitgoo.com/28rxaq Carrie Underwood burning up the stage!!

jilldretzka: Carrie underwood singing paradise city is a welcomed surprise <3 #stagecoach

whitewaves_: carrie underwood banged out an awesome cover of paradise city. #stagecoach

hann_nahh22: wow! carrie underwood puts on a good show!

dm0bbin: Carrie underwood just stole this whole concert #stagecoach

JesssMartinez: Ive said it once and Ill say it again, Carrie Underwood is the queen of the world. She pwns everyone in the face.

RT @_jacquelineg: CARRIE UNDERWOOD WAS EFFING AMAAAAZING! <3 HER SOOO MUCH!! SHE THREW IN HOW GREAT THOU ART WITH JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!! BEEEAUTIFUL! <3

RT @MaddieLittrell: Carrie Underwood is singing "All American Girl" while I get the announcement that Bin Laden was killed by a US bomb. #perfecttiming #America

RT @2central_music: Fans react as singer Carrie Underwood performs at the #Stagecoach Music Festival in Coachella, Calif http://2tell.net/kXlWzh #music #2space

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    wow that is amazing!
    becca T

Concert Stars
    Awesome! Thanks Tee!!

I love that she's wearing the same dress she wore at the '09 Mid State Fair.

From '09:

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    What a great day to be an American! Carrie singing AAG & Osama dead. I will not be so crass as tho party and cheer. I thought it horrible when so many cheered as the towers fell and will be disappointed and disgusted by any American who falls to their level.

Congrats to all our military/intelligence men and women all over the world for never giving up. For staying focused as people around the world called you every horrible name in the book. For never forgetting 9-11, those killed and those responsible. Thank you President Bush for pursuing justice first in the face of every despicable thing said about you and every call to stop pursuing Osama . Thank you Obama for going back on your word and continuing on what President Bush started - if you had followed your "pull out of Afghanistan" pledge this day might never have come.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    What a great day to be an American! Carrie singing AAG & Osama dead. I will not be so crass as tho party and cheer. I thought it horrible when so many cheered as the towers fell and will be disappointed and disgusted by any American who falls to their level.

Congrats to all our military/intelligence men and women all over the world for never giving up. For staying focused as people around the world called you every horrible name in the book. For never forgetting 9-11, those killed and those responsible. Thank you President Bush for pursuing justice first in the face of every despicable thing said about you and every call to stop pursuing Osama . Thank you Obama for going back on your word and continuing on what President Bush started - if you had followed your "pull out of Afghanistan" pledge this day might never have come.
    ?
    becca T

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Can't imagine how difficult to follow 1st Carrie after what it appears a great concert and of course the news of Osama being dead, Rascal Flatts probably had difficulty. Of course anything after the news of Osama would seem anti climatic.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    ?
    becca T
    On 9-11 there is video of people around the world cheering in the streets as the towers fell. They were happy that "the Great Satan" America had received to quote Toby Keith "a mighty sucker punch". I was hoping that we Americans haven't lost ourselves enough to stoop to their level. But enough about all that.

Those are some really great tweets about Carrie. I honestly think that some of her more recent TV events have opened her up in 2 ways. One - she seems even more comfortable tackling different covers (and she was already awesome at them) and Two - her performances have opened her up to people who don't like country or thought they already knew what Carrie was all about (AI winner or country queen) and are realizing they really knew nothing at all about Carrie or her talent.

Concert Stars
    gorgeous pics and it looks like they all enjoyed her!!

Concert Stars
    That must have been an amazing moment.
    One tweet quotes "Carrie Underwood announces Bin Ladin is dead" Can that be confirmed?

Concert Stars
    Apparently a Carrie fan who was there said it was Rascal Flats who announced it, not Carrie. lol But-- several people confirmed that Carrie was singing AAG when the news broke out on their iphones and blackberrys.

They did chant USA after Carrie's set apparently-- and after Rascal Flatts announced it. But I don't think Carrie knew yet as she was on stage performing when the announcement broke. She probably didn't know until after her set. I bet she was wondering why the crowd was yelling USA USA. lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Here is a clip of Rascal Flatts from last night.

Concert Stars
    wow that is pretty incredible! Whoever videotaped that rocks!

Concert Stars
    Wow, powerful.

There are hundreds of pictures of Carrie performing here. She looked INCREDIBLE!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Yeah I remember Carrie wore it at the Midstate fair but she added a white belt

Love this pic of Carrie. I want my legs to look like Carrie's!!! lol

Concert Stars
    That's my favorite too!!!

Concert Stars

Man she is absolutely larger than life in this video. the crowd was amazing too.
    becca T

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    ?
    becca T
    the al Qaeda

About her medley, I liked it but I feel like her Paradise City cover during her Carnival Ride tour was better. Or maybe the audio was just off.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast