Concert Stars

Carrie at Soundcheck Rehearsing for Stagecoach!

some tweets are coming in that Carrie is doing soundcheck now at Stagecoach. They are also saying she will perform second to last with Rascal Flats being the closer.

KFrog is doing a live stream of backstage interviews---so hopefully they will post something with Carrie soon.

@KFROGRadio: We're live backstage at stagecoach! Watch us for upcoming interviews with artists like Carrie Underwood http://ow.ly/4KIPw

samhatesbirds's photo Of cArrie underwood at soundcheck rehearsing for stagecoach festival http://t.co/gG9340o via @instagram

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I watched people walk out on Martina and also on Kenny Rogers at CMA Fest because they were the closer and everyone wanted to beat the rush in the parking lot. Better to be one act earlier.

Concert Stars
    PS-- apparently Froggy is going to interview Carrie around 5:30 pst I think. Someone heard them say it on the fanclub.

I asked them to ask Carrie about the green men prank from last night. lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    I watched people walk out on Martina and also on Kenny Rogers at CMA Fest because they were the closer and everyone wanted to beat the rush in the parking lot. Better to be one act earlier.
    true. And Rascal Flatts is pretty huge so it is no disrespect for Carrie to go before them. They have been around longer.

Concert Stars
    hope we get some pics and videos!!

Junior Carrie Follower countrymusicfan21's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Oooh, cool! I hope Carrie comes out during RF's set & does a duet w/them. That would be awesome. haha.

Concert Stars
    Two years ago Tim was the closer and Carrie was right before him. Carries set ended at about 11 and half the crowd went home with her...... I felt sorry for Tim but alot of people were there just to see Carrie....So going second to last is the perfect position foe Carrie... In Kfrogs promo for the Event Carries name always comes first so at the very least she is a co-headliner.... I gave my tickets away to a good friend of mine because i cant go and needless to say im bummed about it!! Im teeing off at 3 today and after the round there just wouldnt be enough time to get all the way out to indio.... I almost wish i would of missed the cut..... LOL

Junior Carrie Follower louisiannacarriefan914's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    who else is performing today on Kfrogs stream they said someone has a cold.

Concert Stars
    Josh Turner, Rascal Flatts, Carrie....all tonight. Not sure if anyone else will be there?

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    YES, especially when the next day people have to work !

•