Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars

    Carrie at the Preds game tonight.

    There are two pics of the first page and the pic on the second page might be the best Carrie at a game pic ever.


    Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Nashville Predators - Photos - April 08, 2011 - ESPN

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan Volcomlvr87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,701
    So cute!

  • #3
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    oh wow nice find. Awesome photos of Carrie!

  • #4
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    oh wow nice find. Awesome photos of Carrie!
    reret007 actually found them and mentioned it in Mike's thread, but not every goes there so I just posted it for those who don't go in there.

  • #5
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,552
    As a hockey fan I am horrified that there are 3 pics of Carrie where there should only be game photos. But as a Carrie fan, I am thrilled. lol!

  • #6
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Very nice! She's flawless, as always.

  • #7
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Carrie, Mike, and Matt from tonight!

    Carrie underwood and Mike Fischer. on Twitpic

  • #8
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,297
    Concert Stars
    Great pics of Carrie! Saw those on the Preds site! It was a great game!!!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,297
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Carrie, Mike, and Matt from tonight!

    Carrie underwood and Mike Fischer. on Twitpic
    Wonder if they are teasing her, about telling everyone that he's a hoarder!!!!

  • #10
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    I wonder if the Preds have a dress code, I don't remember seeing Mike in a suit after a game when he was in Ottawa.

    They are headed to St. Louis tonight so they might have to wear a suit on road trips.

  • #11
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,347
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Carrie, Mike, and Matt from tonight!

    Carrie underwood and Mike Fischer. on Twitpic
    Awe they all look so happy

  • #12
    Huge Carrie Follower xmismisx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    594
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I wonder if the Preds have a dress code, I don't remember seeing Mike in a suit after a game when he was in Ottawa.

    They are headed to St. Louis tonight so they might have to wear a suit on road trips.
    Players wear suit's before and after a game, even in high school and college. Being in Pittsburgh and seeing the players a lot, they always have suits on. lol

  • #13
    Obsessed Carrie Fan knewman19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,985
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by xmismisx View Post
    Players wear suit's before and after a game, even in high school and college. Being in Pittsburgh and seeing the players a lot, they always have suits on. lol
    the pens might but not all teams require that. the last owners of the bolts didn't require that where the new owners do. It just depends on what each team requires

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    3,485
    Concert Stars
    Love love love the pictures - thanks - sure would like to know what got Matt and Mike so tickled!!!

  • #15
    Carrie Guru allirishgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland & Carriefans
    Posts
    11,613
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    As a hockey fan I am horrified that there are 3 pics of Carrie where there should only be game photos. But as a Carrie fan, I am thrilled. lol!
    100% agreed! lol

  • #16
    Carrie Fans Maniac kewlie78189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,142
    Concert Stars
    wonderful pics!

  • #17
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by knewman19 View Post
    the pens might but not all teams require that. the last owners of the bolts didn't require that where the new owners do. It just depends on what each team requires
    I don't think that the Sens did either because that fashion icon, Don Cherry was ripping on Mike that one time for the way he was dressed going to a game.

  • #18
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,394
    The Sens dress up, but I don't think they had to wear ties. They show the players walking into th arena all the time before the games. Cherry ripped into Mike mainly because he was wearing a beanie. Cherry should never complain about players fashion.

  • #19
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    There were no pictures of Mike so they had to have a Fisher represented!!

  • #20
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffy View Post
    The Sens dress up, but I don't think they had to wear ties. They show the players walking into th arena all the time before the games. Cherry ripped into Mike mainly because he was wearing a beanie. Cherry should never complain about players fashion.
    Thanks, I didn't know if the Sens had a dress code or not.

    Come on you don't think that Cherry should give fashion advice.


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •