Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love seeing Carrie get so into the games lol. She is one very proud wife! She looks gorgeous as always.

Concert Stars
    Well, at least Mike is smiling. Carrie calling him a hoarder on National TV must have not bothered him too much, ROFL.

Someone told me that they saw an interview that the manager or owner or whatever you call them for hockey, from the Predators, when they traded Mike, and he said they did not trade him because of Carrie Underwood but if she could draw in fans, that would be great for them. Sounds like it could have lets say, been a secondary benefit in the very back of his mind. He would not have done it for that reason but maybe gave it some thought as to how it might be an added benefit it he was doing it anyway, it sounds like. She is going to a lot of them and being seen. Now, true Hockey fans will die that I said that, LOL.

I like this pic (from RadarOnline):

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/rad...dia1976386.JPG

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Obsessed Carrie Fan boilermaker's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    BTW Carrie posted at the FC last night after the game in a thread about pics of her at the games. She said she looked awful and is going to just sit there and smile from now on so they are all good pics. LOL

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    BTW Carrie posted at the FC last night after the game in a thread about pics of her at the games. She said she looked awful and is going to just sit there and smile from now on so they are all good pics. LOL
    Uh right, Carrie, you really looked horrible - NOT. Boy, she is clueless as to how good she looks. She looked so cute as usual. Silly girl. Half the girls in the country would love to look that "awful."

Obsessed Carrie Fan boilermaker's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pkc4rls View Post
    Uh right, Carrie, you really looked horrible - NOT. Boy, she is clueless as to how good she looks. She looked so cute as usual. Silly girl. Half the girls in the country would love to look that "awful."
    I think it had more to do with the expressions on her face and what she was doing than her looking bad.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    I think it had more to do with the expressions on her face and what she was doing than her looking bad.
    Even if so, I saw them and she looked great. But most everyone always hates pictures of themselves and are the most critical. She is so funny. I thought she looked perfectly normal - like anyone would look routing for a team, LOL. Silly girl she is. I hate doing pictures also. I am like if you get that camera near me again, I will break it, LOL. Wonder if that is just a girl thing or if boys hate it also, LOL.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pkc4rls View Post
    Even if so, I saw them and she looked great. But most everyone always hates pictures of themselves and are the most critical. She is so funny. I thought she looked perfectly normal - like anyone would look routing for a team, LOL. Silly girl she is. I hate doing pictures also. I am like if you get that camera near me again, I will break it, LOL. Wonder if that is just a girl thing or if boys hate it also, LOL.
    I totally agree.

I love seeing the pics of her at the games and as you said she is just cheering on her team and more important her husband.

Concert Stars
    Awesome Pics! Wow! I love the one with her & Mike! Thanks for posting

Insane Carrie Fan carriefan0825's Avatar
    she is too cute. and totally supportive of mike!

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12