Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Carrie Blog! 4/5/11

Talks about her experience at the ACMs and Girls Night Out taping, how she spent her day today to unwind from all that craziness, and that the Steven Tyler duet had been in the works for a long time.

Concert Stars
    She knows her fans too well! I wonder how long they'd been planning the duet.

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    She certainly got the Steven duet past us!

Sneaky Carrie

she's great at keeping surprises!!!!!! =)) and with that, their performance went viral on Youtube!!!!!!

just another fan

carrie knows her fans. i like she said she didnt even want to tease us about the duet with steven because some will start digging and find out. lmao

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    She should have known we were going absolutely insane thinking her world had been pulled out from underneath her - we are such worry warts about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad she blogged even if I can't read it. After the week shes had she has probably been walking a few feet off the ground!!

Concert Stars
    so cute. lol I am glad she went to Magic Mountain and had fun! Must have been the one in LA since she has Ellen and Leno to tape tomorrow.

I wonder which friends she went to Magic Mountain with? lol Surprised the paps didn't catch her there.

Wow she is very good at keeping secrets! Pretty amazing that she stayed mum about Steven Tyler all this time. lol
    Last edited by teesharky; 04-05-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Talks about her experience at the ACMs and Girls Night Out taping, how she spent her day today to unwind from all that craziness, and that the Steven Tyler duet had been in the works for a long time.
    She certainly knows how to keep a secret and to torture us with those secrets, lol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I was so surprised she said she has viewed the duet herself a number of times. She must have been "over the top" excited about it.

Concert Stars
    Bet her babies love her, smelling like a corn dog!!

Ahh so she was there. I read a tweet from someone saying they had seen her at Six Flags. I love going there.

Insane Carrie Fan fearless_dancerrr's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Bet her babies love her, smelling like a corn dog!!
    why a corndog? lol. she doesn't even eat corndogs.

Carrie Guru
    I still don't get why the duet was such a secret. But I guess Carrie must have been laughing at us when we were whining about her singing UI. lol!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I sure hope there's another duet by them on AI, but that might be unlikely if Steven is doing a duet with James durbin

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutfisher View Post
    I sure hope there's another duet by them on AI, but that might be unlikely if Steven is doing a duet with James durbin
    I think James Durbin should really rethink that decision. He better have what it takes to duet with Steven or it's just gonna be bad.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That was such a cute blog. It's great to hear Carrie got to some time to relax in between everything going on right now.

She sure is good at keeping secrets! I'm kind of glad she's tight-lipped about most things though, because it's always worth it to be blown away by her everytime.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Yea after watching last nights performance I think a guy would have a hard time doing a duet with Steven. He's too good and there would be comparisons. It's like if Carrie duets with Celine ext people will be all Carrie sang it better, celine was better.
    Imo what worked last night wasn't about the vocals. Carrie was fantastic vocally but she has a pure voice not a rough rock voice which suits the song better. But what made the performance work so well was the chemistry between Carrie and Stephen... the playfulness, the fun, the almost kiss and the fact is on paper this should never have worked. So James better be sure the performance will work because I don't think anyone expects him to be better than Steven.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I think James Durbin should really rethink that decision. He better have what it takes to duet with Steven or it's just gonna be bad.
    Ugh. I am just NOT liking James. He is like a retread Adam.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    carrie knows her fans. i like she said she didnt even want to tease us about the duet with steven because some will start digging and find out. lmao
    Uh, yeah, someone would have had it figured out in 24 hrs had she mentioned it early. Smart girl that Carrie, ROFL..

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I still don't get why the duet was such a secret. But I guess Carrie must have been laughing at us when we were whining about her singing UI. lol!
    I can see why really. She did not want it to get out to the masses. I think part of the whole excitement in the audience was because it was not expected and it threw them but then were pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it and I think that is exactly what she wanted - for no one to really know until he walked out. And Ryan only announced it when it was probably too late for the live audience to hear anything about it. I mean some people were literally shocked on who it was and how well it turned out (in my opinion) and I think that is what reaction she wanted.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast