Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I saw Carrie's Olay Posters at Rite Aid! :)

Okay, well if there is something that you should know about me, it is that I love my soap operas! LOL! So, I went to go find my soap opera magazines at Rite Aid, and guess what I saw...Carrie's Olay Posters! They had at least 3 of them, hanging up right at the enterance at the store! I was starting to wonder when they were going to have them (this is the first time seeing them), and was very happy to finally see them! Maybe the next time I go, I can take some pictures of it...other than finding my magazines, this made my day yesterday...I was too busy to share yesterday, lol. By the way, I see Carrie's Olay ad at least once, twice a day...this definitely made my day! Just wanted to share with all of you!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That's awesome, thanks for letting us know! I also see Carrie's Olay ads about twice a day where I live as well; love seeing them everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    That's awesome, thanks for letting us know! I also see Carrie's Olay ads about twice a day where I live as well; love seeing them everywhere.
    LOl, I usually see them during the soap operas...lol, it's all coming full circle, lol...

Concert Stars
    That is fantastic.
    These are the kind of things that will make all the difference during a down time.
    I can't wait to start "stalking" the local rit aids to see if I can see them as well.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Does Rite Aid only have two of those posters now with the third one being in your room?

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    That is fantastic.
    These are the kind of things that will make all the difference during a down time.
    I can't wait to start "stalking" the local rit aids to see if I can see them as well.
    Of course it was at the Rite Aid where I don't usually go to...lol...hopefully I'll start seeing them more at other Rite Aids, too...

Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Does Rite Aid only have two of those posters now with the third one being in your room?
    LOL...I wish!!! They were on the things where you enter and where you exit...I was like, "It's Carrie!!!".

Concert Stars
    Yea, I should probably be careful myself. I can get impulses.
    I have never told you guys the story of a Music Convention that I went to where they had one of the first major Carrie posters (Some Hearts Cover) I had seen in public.
    Yes, I tried to steal it. Yes, I was 40 years old. YES, I was caught. the vender found the whole shananagins so funny (thank god) that he actually shipped me the poster a week later.
    But yes, I had rolled it up down my pants and was figuring out how to get it out of the convention hall. And I had to give it back.
    I never told that one?
    We laughed for weeks.
    I have the poster up at my music store to this day.

Yea, I should probably be careful myself. I can get impulses.
    I have never told you guys the story of a Music Convention that I went to where they had one of the first major Carrie posters (Some Hearts Cover) I had seen in public.
    Yes, I tried to steal it. Yes, I was 40 years old. YES, I was caught. the vender found the whole shananagins so funny (thank god) that he actually shipped me the poster a week later.
    But yes, I had rolled it up down my pants and was figuring out how to get it out of the convention hall. And I had to give it back.
    I never told that one?
    We laughed for weeks.
    I have the poster up at my music store to this day.
    I'm not planning on stealing it, lol...cool story! I'll definitely try to get pictures next time...

Concert Stars
    Oh come on, Take an arrest for the team!

oh come on, take an arrest for the team!
    lol... I can see the headline: "Local minister's daughter steals Carrie Underwood poster"...some know who my dad is...lol, he gets recongized at the store sometimes...

Concert Stars
    ^ that is so hilarious that pklongbeach tried to steal a poster but got caught! lol That would be my luck too. lol

Abbey thanx for telling us about the posters. I will have to scope out riteaid.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Patrick, that is so funny that you got busted for taking the poster.

Tee, can be the head of the Carriefans legal team for anyone who "borrows" one of the Carrie Olay posters.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I have a play on tour poster I got at one of the concerts. One of the workers gave it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by referee View Post
    I have a play on tour poster I got at one of the concerts. One of the workers gave it to us.
    that's very cool...

Concert Stars
    so cool...did you get a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by kewlie78189 View Post
    so cool...did you get a pic?
    Not yet...maybe soon, though! hey, if anyone gets a pic or two or three (lol), please post...we can compare pics, lol....

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I love the stories related because of this post. I guess we have memorable characters on this board. Does anyone know if the posters will also be in CVS pharmacies? I love seeing the Carrie Olay commercials. That's great news Abbey...Thanks.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    We don't have Rite Aid here ...I haven't seen Carrie's Olay posters at our drugstores yet...hopefully I will though! I've seen her commercials a few times.
    Someone needs to take pics of the Rite Aid posters lol.

Concert Stars
    I know where I'm going tomorrow, Rite Aid.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast