Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieFan_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,157
    Concert Stars

    Carrie Mention on Mr. Sunshine! [Video]

    It's just off my digital camera, so it's not the greatest quality.


  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan fearless_dancerrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    boston.
    Posts
    3,854
    Concert Stars
    hahaha. very nice.

  • #3
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,347
    Concert Stars
    Hahaha....Love it

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Wow! Of all the people they could've mentioned, Carrie's the one. Very honorable!

    I like this show now, lol.

  • #5
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Hahaha. Love it.

    "If you pester celebrities long enough, eventually they have to notice you. Oh, let's go ahead and send another muffin basket to Carrie Underwood."

    Carrie should totally guest star on this now, thanking them for the muffin baskets. hahaha

  • #6
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,331
    Concert Stars
    That's great! I haven't watched it....but, I will now!!! You need to put it on the FC so Carrie will see it!!!

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Wow, that's so cool! Did that guy say "Carrie Underwear?" That's what it sounded like to me.

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieFan_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,157
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    That's great! I haven't watched it....but, I will now!!! You need to put it on the FC so Carrie will see it!!!
    I just posted it over there a few minutes ago. I always forget about the FC message board. I always go here first for Carrie news, lol.

  • #9
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,331
    Concert Stars
    Me too! ^

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan AIgrl06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,782
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Hahaha. Love it.

    "If you pester celebrities long enough, eventually they have to notice you. Oh, let's go ahead and send another muffin basket to Carrie Underwood."

    Carrie should totally guest star on this now, thanking them for the muffin baskets. hahaha
    I really love that idea!

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,892
    LMAO!!! Mathew Perry <3

    So nice that they chose Carrie!!

  • #12
    Carrie Guru allirishgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ireland & Carriefans
    Posts
    11,613
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Hahaha. Love it.

    "If you pester celebrities long enough, eventually they have to notice you. Oh, let's go ahead and send another muffin basket to Carrie Underwood."

    Carrie should totally guest star on this now, thanking them for the muffin baskets. hahaha

    love that idea, Jessica!

    i had never heard of this show before

  • #13
    Carrie Fans Maniac kewlie78189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,142
    Concert Stars
    haha Matthew Perry is awesome..love that mention!

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan abbeyjones18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    5,113
    LOL, I just happened to be flipping through the channels at the time, and I heard it and thought it was cool!

  • #15
    Junior Carrie Follower kaileigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    190
    Thanks for posting! Totally awesome, they mention Carrie! I love it! LOL! I love Matthew Perry! Haha!

  • #16
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,428
    Concert Stars
    So, cool. Can't wait to watch. We recorded it on our DVR, because we like Matthew Perry and liked Friends and his last show that got cancelled (Studio 60). I haven't been impressed with Mr. Sunshine so far, but maybe it will get better. They've already had Nick Jonas as a guest star (last week) who played a spoiled pop star, of course, lol. The premise of the show (if you can't figure it out from that clip) is that Matthew Perry's character manages an arena called The Sunshine Center. So, the first episode there was a circus going on, last week it was the pop star (Nick Jonas) concert. It's the perfect kind of show for Carrie to guest star on - either as herself or like Nick did. But since they've already mentioned her, it should really be a cameo appearance as herself.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #17
    Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieFan_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,157
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    So, cool. Can't wait to watch. We recorded it on our DVR, because we like Matthew Perry and liked Friends and his last show that got cancelled (Studio 60). I haven't been impressed with Mr. Sunshine so far, but maybe it will get better. They've already had Nick Jonas as a guest star (last week) who played a spoiled pop star, of course, lol. The premise of the show (if you can't figure it out from that clip) is that Matthew Perry's character manages an arena called The Sunshine Center. So, the first episode there was a circus going on, last week it was the pop star (Nick Jonas) concert. It's the perfect kind of show for Carrie to guest star on - either as herself or like Nick did. But since they've already mentioned her, it should really be a cameo appearance as herself.
    I LOVED Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. To this day I'm still angry it was canceled. *Comforts self with season DVD*

  • #18
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,428
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieFan_01 View Post
    I LOVED Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. To this day I'm still angry it was canceled. *Comforts self with season DVD*
    That show was great and so different than anything else (other than it obviously being loosely based on SNL, lol). So many shows I like get cancelled. I get so tired of more reality shows and more crime shows. I don't understand how anyone can want to watch that many procedural crime shows (or any show about cops/FBI/CSI/etc). The only crime show I watch is the Mentalist because Simon Baker is absolutely incredible as Patrick Jane. ABC has cancelled so many shows that I've liked (Eastwick, Eli Stone, The Deep End, and more). NBC cancelled Lipstick Jungle and I'm afraid Chuck may not make it past this season. So hard to find a good hour long comedy/drama that can last.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #19
    Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chino, CA
    Posts
    13,711
    Concert Stars
    I was watching that and it was so funny when I heard Carrie's name lol

  • #20
    Huge Carrie Follower m.chill99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    850
    Concert Stars
    Hahaha, I love it!


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •